Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) (3775 Views)

This Guy Was Sucking His Wife's Breast Publicly / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / When She Is Sucking The Damn Life Outa U ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
So it happened that ajao amos came from ibadan to lagos to visit his friend ronke amarachi, and he bought 10 agbalumo, or you can call it udara, so he gave her one, and she started sucking the thing thats the agbalumo as if she was licking lollipop, and he was shocked, he never knew she liked agbalumo so much, so he gave her the remaining 9 agbalumo, and she sucked it like a professional, then she thanked him, and they went to church for praise and worship

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) by Martinez19(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Martinez19 is here......the number one fan of fairlyusedpants grin

To the one and only fairlyusedpants........ Weh done sir

1 Like

Re: She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Martinez19:
Martinez19 is here......the number one fan of fairlyusedpants grin

To the one and only fairlyusedpants........ Weh done sir
MY OGA gringringrin

1 Like

Re: She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) by Jfast: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmm na wa O any Way www.blessedgivers.com pays
Re: She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) by SirBlack999(m): 12:56am On Mar 02, 2017
This guy funny, when is your next story coming out?
Re: She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2017
This guy grin
Re: She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) by Nnfe(f): 2:34am On Mar 02, 2017
lol..oh ye pple with dirty minds, see ur lifecheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Janemena's Husband Appropriate Reaction To His Wife's Scandal / Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her / How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.