Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her (3776 Views)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by TMTR: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
One of my new year resolutions this year was never to touch any girl until she go through a thorough STDS test, I came to this drastic decision after I read a story about a guy who got Infected with HIV even after using a condom shocked

How you may ask, Well he may have used a condom but according to the story , the pussy juice while he was banging her splash on him and he had just recently shaved with some razor cut here and there. Oh mehn reading that story sent shivers down my spine, you mean that nigga got HIV even after using a condom , oh damn.

This lead to my drastic action of thoroughly testing any girl I intend to have sexual relations with before diving in.

The first girl I made this preposition to was cool with it, note that I will also be thoroughly tested for STDS so it's not a one sided thing, we have known eachother for quite some time so convincing her wasn't that difficult. We booked an appointment to get tested at the hospital, our blood samples was collected and in a couple of days the results were out ,we both went together to collect the results , after checking it out ourselves ,we both exchange our results and was relieved that she was clean .

We had a great relationship after but she travelled abroad to further her studies, begged her not to go cry but she looked straight into my eyes and said the only thing that will make her not to go is if I marry her, marriage, naaaahhh , are you serious I replied, she said does it look like I am joking, so I am not good enough for you to marry, I replied I didn't say that, she said then what do you mean , well to cut the long story short ,it resulted in an argument ,she left angrily and said that she gave me two weeks to make up my mind or she is traveling abroad and once that happens we are over.

Damn no girl should be giving a nigga an ultimatum, I called her bluff and I didn't bulge to her request ,two days to her departure she called me and started crying and said all manner of things, that after she gave me her all ,I still don't consider her good enough for marriage , well I told that the problem is not with her but me, I don't just fancy marriage I told her , after a long back and forth with her, she said that I should at least accompany her to the airport , I promised but got tied up with something that day , checked my phone ,saw so many missed calls from her , rushed to her house and was told by the gate man that she already left for the airport, oh shit , I don't want me and this girl to separate on bad terms as her father is a former L.G.A chairman and a current house of reps in the state I reside in, never can tell maybe I might need a political favour in the future and me and her not being on talking terms will spoil everything, mehn I speed off like I was one of those characters in fast and furious , rushed to the airport, luckily for me I met her waiting for her flight to start boarding, she rushed towards me and hugged me, gave me a kiss in the full glare of everyone, mehn this girl really loves me if not for my phobia of marriage,I would have married her but that's a story for another, greeted her family who were waiting for her to board her flight and wave her goodbye, made her understand the problem about me not marrying her is not her, told her she is free to start a new relationship in her new environment, she has no obligation to wait for me ,Omo come see another round of cry ooo, tried to calm her down ,say babe your family dey here ,no come dey make me feel like say I be bad person ooo, her family noticed and asked what happened, I said she is missing me already, and they were like awwww, how romantic, they start consoling her and said don't worry , it's just for a while.

I now asked her why are you crying, she said why will I say that she is free to start another relationship, which means I don't love her, I just weak, mehn she almost ended up not traveling that day, how I managed to convince her to still travel that day sef nawa , started another relationship, told her my terms before we get intimate which is getting tested ,she didn't object and was even happy that it will also give peace of mind as she wouldn't want to catch all those STDS flying around these days, our relationship was great until she too travelled out to further her studies ,I was like , why are all these ladies I have a relationship with always travel abroad na, na only me Waka come cry

Told my niggas , they advised maybe I should change the type of ladies I go out with , cause I am too attracted to brains , is it my fault that I like girls that are book smart and I am a sucker for girls with brain, how can I be discussing the economic and political situation of Nigeria or about the current climate change or about crypto and the global financial markets and her only her only contribution to the conversation would be , yeah, nawaooo cheesy, nothing turns me off more than that shit, I just trashed their advice but I went home and thought about it and said maybe they are right after all, maybe my standards are too high that's why I always meet ladies that are too busy, always traveling for one reason or the other, told one of my trusted niggas to link me up with one , since he is the one that gave me the advice and others agreed with him, but I told him,she better not be a girl that he has bleeped before because I know that my nigga, na baba for the girls, I dey learn for where him dey when it comes to girls matter, he just laughed and said my guy relax now,na my girl close friend , na my girl tell me say she dey single , I said oya now .

But I thought to myself and said guy na u wan dey do all this link matter , I thought you don't roll like that, well said well there is a first time for everything, me and her got introduced and I took it up from there, few weeks later she came to my crib but nothing happened, she came again, nothing still happened the third time , the girl provoke cheesy ( later dem go say na men like sex pass whereas the reverse is the case) and said what's going on ,why haven't I even kissed her not to talk of touching her, I explained my stand to her that before we get intimate,we will both must conduct a series of STDS test ,she frowned and said what's the meaning of that , don't I trust her and all that shit , and I said it's not a matter of trust, that even me will also undergo the test, then she agreed but two days to our hospital appointment for the test ,she stopped picking my calls, a week later after the appointment, I tried calling her again,she said she is not comfortable with everything and even called off the relationship, I said to myself well it's her loss , came back yesterday after a long day out ,met my cousin watching the trending squid game but I don't do stuffs that are trending I don't know maybe after the stufffs most have trended that's when I will start taking interest in it cheesy

Asked her about my daughter, she said she is already sleeping in her room cause she waited for me but she sleeped off on the couch because I really arrived home late before she took her to her bedroom, went to her bedroom,saw her sleeping like a baby sat on bedside, then a message entered my phone from one of my guys which reads, "guy u don turn gay"
As I was trying to process why this my nigga would send me such a message another one came in from on of my gees, which reads guy since when you turn impotent as I was trying to reply that one another came in; tell me it's not true that you are a ritualist, all from my three trusted niggas,I quickly created a WhatsApp group chat with the three of them and asked them where they heard all those nonsense from they said it's the new girl I was going out with, I quickly made a group call with them and explained myself to them and was pissed that they could even give listening ears to such nonsense, well they said that it's not their fault because my lifestyle is kinda weird
First,I don't go to church, secondly I adopted a daughter instead of just having a baby mama and why will I be giving a girl such a condition before dating her, the nigga that said all these, I have been suspecting him of being a snake , this whole situation just confirmed my suspicion well I will just change how I will be relating with him from now on and to think this is the same guy that introduced me to that bitch that's spreading the rumors about me .

I cut the call and called a friend of my dad, this man has a strong police connection and I don't know how, will learn from him one day though, it was really late yesterday when I called , first of all I apologized for calling that late and told him to give me a contact in the state CID to call, that I want to arrest someone, he asked me what happened, I was reluctant to tell and he said he will not give me any police contact until I tell him what happened, I had no choice but to tell him, he laughed really hard and I was like cry cry cry chai I don suffer, and he said look my son that girl is not worth it one bit, stop wasting your time with her, forget about the whole thing, okay, I said but that girl is tarnishing my image ,he said no buts, just forget about it, in a week or two, everything will die down , just forget ok because with this your anger if I let you arrest her she will ruth in jail, just forget ok son , I said ok sir, thanked him and ended the call .

By this time, I was already sleepy, didn't know the time I slept off in my daughter's room
Woke up this morning and I was like hmmm , I deserve a vacation ,I have been working too hard this days ,a one week vacation won't be a bad idea , would have made it two if my daughter was on school holidays,.

But I really deserve to rest my head before e catch fire cheesy because so many things on my mind ,

On a second thought was I really wrong in my condition of getting tested for STDS before getting intimate

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Mood11: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
It is with all pleasure that I give my fellow commentators a brief summary of all the OP has written..

The OP used the 'I' word 80 times and 'she' 120 times so the story is all about OP and a woman grin

35 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Bigredmachine: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2021
Long story up there... Head dey ache me abeg

7 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Ammishaddai: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2021
Make dem summarize this passage of the Quran abeg . My eyes don tire

7 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by June15(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2021
TMTR:
One of my new year resolutions this year was never to touch any girl until she go through a thorough STDS test, I came to this drastic decision after I read a story about a guy who got Infected with HIV even after using a condom shocked

How you may ask, Well he may have used a condom but according to the story , the pussy juice while he was banging her splash on him and he had just recently shaved with some razor cut here and there. Oh mehn reading that story sent shivers down my spine, you mean that nigga got HIV even after using a condom , oh damn.

This lead to my drastic action of thoroughly testing any girl I intend to have sexual relations with before diving in.

The first girl I made this preposition to was cool with, note that I will also be thoroughly tested for STDS so it's not a one sided thing, we have known eachother for quite some time so convincing her wasn't that difficult. We booked an appointment to get tested at the hospital, our blood samples was collected and in a couple of days the results were out ,we both went together to collect the results , after checking it out ourselves ,we both exchange our results and was relieved that she was clean .

We had a great relationship afterbut she travelled abroad to further her studies, begged her not to go cry but she looked straight into my eyes and said the only thing that will make her not to go is if I marry her, marriage, naaaahhh , are you serious I replied, she said does it look like I am joking, so I am not good enough for you to marry, I replied I didn't say that, she said then what do you mean , well to cut the long story short ,it resulted in an argument ,she left angrily and said that she gave me two weeks to make up my mind or she is traveling abroad and once that happens we are over.

Damn no girl should be giving a nigga an ultimatum, I called her bluff and I didn't bulge to her request ,two days to her departure she called me and started crying any said all manner of things, that after she gave me her all ,I still don't consider her good enough for marriage , well I told that the problem is not with her but me, I don't just fancy marriage I told her , after a long back and forth with her, she said that I should at least accompany her to the airport , I promised but got tied up with something that day , checked my phone ,saw so many missed calls from her , rushed to her house and was told by the gate man that she already left for the airport, oh shit , I don't want me and this girl to separate on bad terms as her father is a former L.G.A chairman and a current house of reps in the state I reside in, never can tell maybe I might need a political favour in the future and me and her not being on talking terms will spoil everything, mehn I speed off like I was one of those characters in fast and furious , rushed to the airport, luckily for me I met her waiting for her flight to start boarding, she rushed towards me and hugged me, gave me a kiss in the full glare if everyone, mehn this girl really loves me if not for my phobia of marriage,I would have married her but that's a story for another, greeted her family who were waiting for her to board her flight and wave her goodbye, made her understand the problem about me not marrying her is not her, told her she is free to start a new relationship in her new environment, she has no obligation to wait for me ,Omo come see another round of cry ooo, tried to calm her down ,say babe your family dey here ,no come dey make me feel like say I be bad person ooo, her family noticed and asked what happened, I said she is missing me already, and they were like awwww, how romantic, they start consoling her her and said don't worry , it's just for a while.

I now asked her why are you crying, she said why will I say that is free to start another relationship, which means I don't love her, I just weak, mehn she almost ended up not traveling that day, how I managed to convince her to still travel that day sef nawa , started another relationship, told her my terms before we get intimate which is getting tested ,she didn't object and was even happy that it will also give peace of mind as she wouldn't want to catch all those STDS flying around these days, our relationship was great until she too travelled out to further her studies ,I was like , why are all these ladies I have a relationship with always traveling abroad na, na only me Waka come cry

Told my niggas , they advised maybe I should change the type of ladies I go out , cause I am too attracted to brains , is it my fault that I like girls that are book smart and I am a sucker for girls with brain, how can I be discussing the economic and political situation of Nigeria or about the current climate change or about crypto and the global financial markets and her only her only contribution to the conversation would , yeah, nawaooo cheesy , nothing turns me off more than that shit, I just trashed their advice but I went home and thought about and said maybe they are right after all, maybe my standards are too her high that's why I always meet ladies that are too busy, always traveling for one reason or the other, told one of my trusted niggas to link me up with one , since he is the one that gave me the advice and others agreed with him, but I told him,she better not be a girl that he has bleeped before because I know that my nigga, na baba for the girls, I dey learn for where him dey when it comes to girls matter, he just laughed and said my guy relax now,na my girl close friend , na my girl time me say she dey single , I said oya now .

But I thought to myself and said guy na u wan dey do all this link matter , I thought you don't roll like that, well said well there is a first time for everything, me and her got introduced and I took it up from there, few weeks later she came to my crib but nothing happened, she came again, nothing still happened the third time , the girl provoke cheesy ( later dem go say na men like sex pass whereas the reverse is the case) and said what's going on ,why haven't I even kissed her not to talk of touching, I explained my stand to her that before we get intimate,we will both must conduct a series of STDS test ,she frowned and said what's the meaning of that , don't I trust her and all that shit , and I said it's not a matter of trust, that even me will also undergo the test, then she agreed but two days to our hospital appointment for the test ,she stopped picking my calls, a week later after the appointment, I tried calling her again,she said she is not comfortable with everything and even called off the relationship, I said to myself well it's her loss , came back yesterday after a long day out ,met my cousin watching the trending squid game but I don't do stuffs that are trending I don't know maybe after the stufffs most have trended that's when I will start taking interest in it cheesy

Asked her about my daughter, she said she is already sleeping in her room cause she waited for me but she sleeped off on the couch because I really arrived home late before she took her to her bedroom, went to her bedroom,saw her sleeping like a baby sat on bedside, then a message entered my phone from one of my guys which reads, "guy u don turn gay"
As I was trying to process why this my nigga would send me such a message another one came in from on of my gees, which reads guy since when you turn impotent as I was trying to reply that one another came in; tell me it's not true that you are a ritualist, all from my three trusted niggas,I quickly created a WhatsApp group chat with the three of them and asked them where they heard all those nonsense from they said it's the new girl I was going out with, I quickly made a group call with them and explained myself to them and was pissed that they could even give listening ears to such nonsense, well they said that it's not their fault because my lifestyle is kinda weird
First,I don't go to church, secondly I adopted a daughter instead of just having a baby mama and why will I be giving a girl such a condition before dating her, the nigga that said all these, I have been suspecting him of being a snake , this whole situation just confirmed my suspicion well I will just change how I will be relating with him from now on and to think this is the same guy that introduced me to that bitch that's spreading the rumors about me .

I cut the call and called a friend of my dad, this man has a strong police connection and I don't know how, will learn from him one day though, it was really late yesterday when I called , first of all I apologized for calling that late and told him to give me a contact in the state CID to call, that I want to arrest someone, he asked me what happened, I was reluctant to tell and he said he will not give me any police contact until I tell him what happened, I had no choice but to tell him, he laughed really hard and I was like cry cry cry chai I don suffer, and he said look my son that girl is not worth it one bit, stop wasting your time with her, forget about the whole thing, okay, I said but that girl is tarnishing my image ,he said no buts, just forget about it, in a week or two, everything will die down , just forget ok because with this your anger if I let you arrest her she will ruth in jail, just forget ok son , I said ok sir, thanked him and ended the call .

By this time, I was already sleepy, didn't know the the time I slept off in my daughter's room
Woke up this morning and I was like hmmm , I deserve a vacation ,I have been working too hard this days ,a one week vacation won't be a bad idea , would have made it two if my daughter was on school holidays,.

But I really deserve to rest my head before e catch fire cheesy because so many things on my mind ,

On a second thought was I really wrong in my condition of getting tested for STDS before getting intimate

Guy modify your story and give us in summary.. this long write up no dae confuse person to read

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by TMTR: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Long story up there... Head dey ache me abeg
No be lie, e really long oo cheesy,I no even know say e long reach like that until I post am
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by TMTR: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2021
June15:

Guy modify your story and give us in summary.. this long write up no dae confuse person to read

If you can't read it , swerve

No dey send me message sad sad
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by June15(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2021
TMTR:

If you can't read it , swerve

No dey send me message sad sad

The fvck bro.. Who dae send u message??

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2021
A fool for attempting to arrest her

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by TMTR: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2021
WickedPisa:
A fool for attempting to arrest her

Yeah maybe you have no reputation to protect that's why you call me fool for trying to deal with someone tarnishing my reputation

Law 5 of 48 laws of power states: So much depends on reputation—guard it with your life

7 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2021
I stopped reading when I saw crypto,yahoo boy in disguise. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Tobedated(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2021
bro you are not wrong but which kind job you dey do that you can that week vacation anytime you wish make you tell me o i really need so time off or sey na self employment ni

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Emmanuel0698: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2021
I had same thing in mind. If I must date you we got perform full clean test. Both parties, I no fit come dey treat non-sense. Because as I dey like this I dey naughty when it comes to romance. Till now babes no won gree. If you are a lady 20-25 years and you reside in Osun Osogbo we can do things together
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Tobedated(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

mama you don reach here too wetin be your problem
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:

mama you don reach here too wetin be your problem
Lol
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by younglleo: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2021
op jst dey show off say him rich! na the summary of the story! op find me money make i do sunday nah

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by TMTR: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

Na today I don dey hear this one

Dey there make pant dey wear you, don't get yourself enlightened, be there

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by youngking22(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2021
You write well, I will suggest you create a diary in the diary section,I like your principle...

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
In summary?
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
All the conditions won't help you because STD is the least of the problem. Fear curse.
For you to have peace in you marriage, listen to this-
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by fikayormi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I seriously think the carpenter should be arrested for trying to runaway with the company money

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mood11:
It is with all pleasure that I give my fellow commentators a brief summary of all the OP has written..

The OP used the 'I' word 80 times and 'she' 120 times so the story is all about OP and a woman grin
Thank you for the summary.
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Tobedated(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
All the conditions won't help you because STD is the least of the problem. Fear curse.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

shit i thought it only iyaebe that says shit like this i didn't know there are more of you
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by FahBuLous: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mood11:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
You cant get HIV from a surface cut.
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by UncleJudax(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
TMTR:

No be lie, e really long oo cheesy,I no even know say e long reach like that until I post am
no modify anything jare. i enjoyed the read. Just laughing all through grin

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by UncleJudax(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
mumu. shey na your papa disflower your mama. undecided
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
UncleJudax:

mumu. shey na your papa disflower your mama. undecided
Yes oooo
I'm so proud of that. I am a legitimate child.
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by ExtremeDot: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Omoo, this your story long anyhow.
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by Drella(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
TMTR:

Yeah maybe you have no reputation to protect that's why you call me fool for trying to deal with someone tarnishing my reputation

Law 5 of 48 laws of power states: So much depends on reputation—guard it with your life

You actually memorized the laws or you quickly went to check?
Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by TMTR: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

You actually memorized the laws or you quickly went to check?

Dosen't matter as long as you get the point

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her by franklingud(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
This story long like Nigeria problem

cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls On Tinder Are Liars And Mostly Runs Girls / My Guy Is Doubting Me / For Guys Only, What Do You Like And Dislike In Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.