Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife (53937 Views)

I Don't Want To Bear My Husband's Surname / I Will Not Bear My Husband’s Name-What are the Consequences? / I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by dayleke: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o...
Eni lori ko ni fila....
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by addikt(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
THE WRITEUP UP THERE SEEM TO ME LIKE A MOVIE SCRIPT WITH A VILLAGE SETTINGS!!!.....

○TRADITIONAL

○THAT PALMWINE NACKING SKILLS

○ILLITERACY (down to your children)

○e.t.c.

What a movie!!!
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by bethyz(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Roju. My mum would say is better to withstand the pain and use hot water latter to dab. If not the man will go outside for someone eles. It's not easy withstanding pain of sex. When the woman isnt in the mood its painful. To my husband i just do what will make him cum easily.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by 0b10010011: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
The woman toto go sweet die .....
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by pressplay411(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's not a husband, that's a dog. He should be chained or castrated if he can't be responsible for his children.
She can't claim she never saw the signs before jumping into marriage with him either.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ipreach: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
what do women wants?
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Trapnews: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
seriously? that's what I even prefer oh a man with great urge for sex.
undecided
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by drey076(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ehissi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
ajalawole:
very serious. My cousin already have 4 at age 26yrssad. Am now 30, no wife no even GFsad

My Friend stop that........ angry

I'm sorry but It's too late now for girlfriend. Except you want to get married now, the only hope for you is either baby mama or womanfriend........ grin
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by madridguy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
4 kids @ 26 is not bad so far the resources is available. God will help us my broda, meanwhile why no GF?

ajalawole:
very serious. My cousin already have 4 at age 26yrssad. Am now 30, no wife no even GFsad
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Miles300: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What drug is this woman on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You can't bear your husband's strong sexual urge ??

You can't satisfy these brainless women, if you don't give them enough sex, they will complain that your sex game is weak, if you want to give them enough sex, they will start complaining that you want to kill them with sex

Some women don't deserve to be married or have a boyfriend or any male in their life

If your husband has strong sexual urge, it doesn't mean that he wants to have sex with you all the time, you can suck his brains off and he will sleep for 3 days

These women always thinks that we want sex all the time, the greatest thing you can do for any man is to put his cassava in your mouth and suck the demons out of his brain, he will cry and sleep like a baby
. Hahaha I no fit laff
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Flexherbal(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
One man's meet is another man's poison.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Trapnews: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
steppin:
Afonjas and their high libido.

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Johnsown1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some men are lazy, he only knows how to say open without kissing her lips, is not fair.

Dont be suprise that mans unlce in the village are drinking garri with his brain. A minute silence i want to pray for him.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by AngelicBeing: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can't satisfy these brainless women, if you don't give them enough sex, they will complain that your sex game is weak, if you want to give them enough sex, they will start complaining that you want to kill them with sex

Some women don't deserve to be married or have a boyfriend or any male in their life

If your husband has strong sexual urge, it doesn't mean that he wants to have sex with you all the time, you can suck his brains off and he will sleep for 3 days

These women always thinks that we want sex all the time, the greatest thing you can do for any man is to put his cassava in your mouth and suck the demons out of his brain, he will cry and sleep like a baby
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by midehill(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:

lemme b ur man...I will take care of u

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
bethyz:
Roju. My mum would say is better to withstand the pain and use hot water latter to dab. If not the man will go outside for someone eles. It's not easy withstanding pain of sex. When the woman isnt in the mood its painful. To my husband i just do what will make him cum easily.

Something that will make him cum easily ??

Something like what ??
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by uncleabbey(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oya. Oko iyawo elepon sapphire, Eyan ijaya toma n wire Young Erikina wey dey fire.

That's their oriki. Awon oloko bami deru bomo mi
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ReachHard: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
“My husband is always concerned about having sex with me whenever he has taken palm-wine."
...All these pervs in so-called marriages sef

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ajalawole(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
ehissi:

My Friend stop that........ angry

I'm sorry but It's too late now for girlfriend. Except you want to get married now, the only hope for you is either baby mama or womanfriend........ grin
i need a wife, not a gfcheesy nor babymamasad
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
the man's blood is very very hot. ogbona feli feli

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by BIDOO(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
hmm, mouth watery.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ocheu(f): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

the true is that the guy doesn't take care of the woman, once a man is well to do and takes care of his wife, the woman will never complain whether he satisfies her or not
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by jtwest(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
wen a man gets a car he hasn't paid for, he drives it anyhow.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:

U never jam

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
ocheu:
the true is that the guy doesn't take care of the woman, once a man is well to do and takes care of his wife, the woman will never complain whether he satisfies her or not

Doesn't take care of the woman ??

Who pays the house rent ??

Who buys the food they eat ??

Who buys the clothes ??

What does the woman do for the husband ?? Nothing

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:

You never see anything

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
See wetin pami cause?
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by oloriLFC(f): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

chai! Olosho boy grin
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by LockDown69(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Agbaya!! grin konji na bastard
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
oloriLFC:
chai! Olosho boy grin

Olosho girl

How market ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.