Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife (53929 Views)

I Don't Want To Bear My Husband's Surname / I Will Not Bear My Husband’s Name-What are the Consequences? / I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
A poor man's DSTV is his wife, he watches it constantly but never wants to pay for subscription. I dont know if they channel all the creativity they actually need to become successful, into their diccks. And they shamelessly boast how good they are, as if they will win a trophy on the talent.

Sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Arabs999: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Before the next adjournment date, the woman will report back with another belle..
The husband is a good footballer while the wife is the greatest goalkeeper...
....And any woman who hesitate, refuse, and or complain, without opening the Kongoh, very wide, for her husband, shall be fired by the god of Konji, and shall give birth to sets of triplets, every year for nine years, with the safest and smoothest deliveries of all times like the Hebrew women in the Bible..
...And any man, who refuse to touch, do miliki, or fail to perform his obligation by absolute and strong nacking of the wife pusssssy, shall be liable to partial, and or, total suspension from drinking palm wine, beer, monkey tail, kparagah, origin, plus and including burukutu, etc, for one year.
..My great Nairalanders, if you agree with me, click Like, but if you disagree, then, click share...
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Syjibrin(f): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
seriously? that's what I even prefer oh a man with great urge for sex.
one woman food is another woman poison you guys can exchange hubby or better still you can ask her to transfer her baby boo to you since she is not appreciating him what do you think? You fine gohhhh

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by gabicon: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
education is a critical factor in todays society. ordinary family planning will solve the pregnancy problem.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by NaWetinDey(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good reconciliation move by the man and his family. If not, the union should be annulled if it was ever contracted in court and the man should stay in jail for about four months while the government takes care of the children. What nonsense is this! You can't send your children to school but you beat their mother and produce children like a mad man. The woman is in love. If not she would not have tendered the letter of undertaking. Or she has nobody.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Jabioro: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
They are cohabiting, breeding likes pig., there is no marriage in between. No dowry has been paid, the worst of this matter are the innocent souls their illegal unions has brought to world. The man is not even help, five solid children non were in school.. I won't support any separation here.. I beg the woman, the damages has been done, please don't increase it..Tell the court that you needed fund to start your business so that you can carter for your children.. not preek matter.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by akigbemaru: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nasty marriage for five years and four kids.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by elsatom: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is how our people will forever remain poor. The man should be castrated.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Willybos(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Testing testing b4 marriage continue oo ma broda/sista....
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Willybos(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jabioro:
They are cohabiting, breeding likes pig., there is no marriage in between. No dowry has been paid, the worst of this matter are the innocent souls their illegal unions has brought to world. The man is not even help, five solid children non were in school.. I won't support any separation here.. I beg the woman, the damages has been done, please don't increase it..Tell the court that you needed fund to start your business so that you can carter for your children.. not preek matter.
i like ur comment ma bros. Ur a real leader ov 2moro!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:

Really? Babe

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by abraka00(f): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What drug is this woman on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You can't bear your husband's strong sexual urge ??

You can't satisfy these brainless women, if you don't give them enough sex, they will complain that your sex game is weak, if you want to give them enough sex, they will start complaining that you want to kill them with sex

Some women don't deserve to be married or have a boyfriend or any male in their life

If your husband has strong sexual urge, it doesn't mean that he wants to have sex with you all the time, you can suck his brains off and he will sleep for 3 days

These women always thinks that we want sex all the time, the greatest thing you can do for any man is to put his cassava in your mouth and suck the demons out of his brain, he will cry and sleep like a baby
You bad o my guy
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by dikeigbo2(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
mamatayour:
When another woman dey complain say him hubby pencil small grin grin . Everybody with him problem

Is that all you have to say?....instead of grieving with your fellow woman..
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Willybos(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
common bae, contact me with this No. 08064814392 we will discus this in further notice ok!!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by pword: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:

sister will u marry me?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by zanga420: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
that's my riirii for you. No hypocrisy. U rock babe.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by sandraanakebe(f): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some ladies these days don't have shame, he has not paid your dowry and you already have four children for him (i'm sure the fifth is on the way), and you call him your husband? My dear you are not yet a married woman...until he pays your bride price

#Thought is only married couples that sue for divorce never knew live-in-lovers also sue for divorce undecided
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by mamatayour(f): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Is that all you have to say?....instead of grieving with your fellow woman..
who die abi she tell u say she lost something? Mtcheew
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by BIDOO(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Some ladies these days don't have shame, he has not paid your dowry and you already have four children for him (i'm sure the fifth is on the way), and you call him your husband? My dear you are not yet a married woman...until he pays your bride price

#Thought is only married couples that sue for divorce never knew live-in-lovers also sue for divorce undecided
to stay clear of life threating controversy in future and to be legally protected from being harassed on the pretext of grooming by the achaic husband.
By the way, i'm only oblige to the beckoning by your unassuming face grin
Will like to relate with you beyond this forum cool

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by popej5(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
d one dat bafies me most z d issue of children, by hving 4 children wit in 5 nd half yrs. Z d man out of his senses
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ocheu(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Doesn't take care of the woman ??

Who pays the house rent ??

Who buys the food they eat ??

Who buys the clothes ??

What does the woman do for the husband ?? Nothing
talking to you is a waste of time
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by sandraanakebe(f): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok tnx for the info wink

BIDOO:

to stay clear of life threating controversy in future and to be legally protected from being harassed on the pretext of grooming by the achaic husband.
By the way, i'm only oblige to the beckoning by your unassuming face grin
Will like to relate with you beyond this forum cool
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by BIDOO(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Ok tnx for the info wink

just that? cry
What of my request?
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Eyikaola(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aaahhhhh...em never even pay ur pride price...can u imagine..and yet you call him ur husband...some naija women sha
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Praktikals(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
Singing: #Hello, awa-you?
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by oluspicy: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Janeyinspires:
He has not paid your dowry means that,you are not his wife....You are just his baby factory and s3x pot!

Gbamm! Lobatan! My beautiful lady Jane Zukatoku grin has spoken.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by dikeigbo2(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
mamatayour:
who die abi she tell u say she lost something? Mtcheew

Unpleasant situations sometimes causing people to grieve...not only when death is involved.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
xynerise:
He has not paid your dowry and you call him husband? undecided

Some girls will just be deceiving themselves

Considering the fact that her 'husband's family is begging for resolution, she is his wife.

I don't think any normal man will not consider his woman who has 4 kids in 5yrs cohabitation his wife.

This is not to encourage cohabitation.

@Topic:

In addition to paying their fees, the man should tie his prick so no more pikins forever & ever.

The wife sounds like her major problem is the conception.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
ocheu:
talking to you is a waste of time

Because your pusssy stinks
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What drug is this woman on ?? Stupidity pills ??

This is 2017 and not 1934, no one pays dowry or do traditional marriage anymore, your husband did a court wedding with you, you're legally his wife

You can't bear your husband's strong sexual urge ??

You can't satisfy these brainless women, if you don't give them enough sex, they will complain that your sex game is weak, if you want to give them enough sex, they will start complaining that you want to kill them with sex

Some women don't deserve to be married or have a boyfriend or any male in their life

If your husband has strong sexual urge, it doesn't mean that he wants to have sex with you all the time, you can suck his brains off and he will sleep for 3 days

These women always thinks that we want sex all the time, the greatest thing you can do for any man is to put his cassava in your mouth and suck the demons out of his brain, he will cry and sleep like a baby
Was it stated that they had court wedding because the writer is silent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.