Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife (53932 Views)

I Don't Want To Bear My Husband's Surname / I Will Not Bear My Husband’s Name-What are the Consequences? / I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by shurley22(f): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
xynerise:
He has not paid your dowry and you call him husband? undecided

Some girls will just be deceiving themselves

The worse part is she already even has 4kids within the space of five years. Yuck!
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by EAZY2422(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2017
he has not even paid ur dowry......mtcheeewwwww.......ur not even married self.let ur husband go do d nidful.then maybe we can help u from there.no disturb us until then.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 28, 2017
The man is irresponsible. How would you be bringing children to the world without making provisions to take care of them, just for the pleasure of sex? What happened to birth control? If na me after like 3 kids that I'm sure of its a vasectomy straight. The devil has really done some people.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by fckmn24seg(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What drug is this woman on ?? Stupidity pills ??

[b]This is 2017 and not 1934, no one pays dowry or do traditional marriage anymore, your husband did a court marriage with you, you're legally his wife

You can't bear your husband's strong sexual urge ??

You can't satisfy these brainless women, if you don't give them enough sex, they will complain that your sex game is weak, if you want to give them enough sex, they will start complaining that you want to kill them with sex

Some women don't deserve to be married or have a boyfriend or any male in their life

If your husband has strong sexual urge, it doesn't mean that he wants to have sex with you all the time, you can suck his brains off and he will sleep for 3 days

These women always thinks that we want sex all the time, the greatest thing you can do for any man is to put his cassava in your mouth and suck the demons out of his brain, he will cry and sleep like a baby[/b]

The respondent(woman) approached a customary court because she is not legally married to they guy, a customary court assist to mediate or dissolve marriages that are not contracted under the marriage act, e.g registry, such marriages are 1. A man and woman agrees to marry them selves from their own consent, 2.marriages that had both parents had consent, e.g introduction and engagement type without going to marriage registry. The presiding officer in a customary courts are called president, they are elders from the community that are trained in the law to adjudicate, arbitrate on like issues. In these type of courts parties that has joined issues can speak for them selves without a need for a learned counsel.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Zedoo(m): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Then goan sleep...
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Bigii(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2017
ritababe:
seriously? that's what I even prefer oh a man with great urge for sex.
Cry no more, u got me here wink
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ritababe(f): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2017
zanga420:
that's my riirii for you. No hypocrisy. U rock babe.

long time
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ritababe(f): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Really? Babe
of course
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ritababe(f): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Syjibrin:
one woman food is another woman poison you guys can exchange hubby or better still you can ask her to transfer her baby boo to you since she is not appreciating him what do you think? You fine gohhhh

lol
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ritababe(f): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You never see anything
wetin they there to see?
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
ritababe:

wetin they there to see?

That's what you're gonna ask

I pray you jam a guy like me
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by zanga420: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2017
ritababe:

long time
yea, been off and on. How're you doing?
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ritababe(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2017
zanga420:
yea, been off and on. How're you doing?

am fine oh.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

These women always thinks that we want sex all the time, the greatest thing you can do for any man is to put his cassava in your mouth and suck the demons out of his brain, he will cry and sleep like a baby[/b][/color]
Haba. Cry for what?
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Information: Palmwine was the catalyst, guys in the house i suggest you invade the nearest palm-wine joint for morale. cool
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Janeyinspires(f): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2017
oluspicy:

Gbamm! Lobatan! My beautiful lady Jane Zukatoku grin has spoken.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by zanga420: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2017
ritababe:

am fine oh.
nothing do you. Hope you're taking care of my twin friends. No need asking you are.
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ritababe(f): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
zanga420:
nothing do you. Hope you're taking care of my twin friends. No need asking you are.

lol
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Hafeezson(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2017
What a pity...
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by sheh(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
pls advise ur husband to vist man of God to pray 4 me to b able to control is sexul urge
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Candy86(f): 3:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Well I am an african american woman at least you know he is not cheating. How about you all hold hands a pray and be on one accord if its a problem. When your cycle on just do something else the marriage bed is undefile as long as between husband and wife. Just thank god he is there and not cheating. I dont understand you nigerian babes some of you dont appreciate there husband. As long as he comming home and not actiing funny submitt to jim rub is back and foots and fic him a good meal it should not be any problem in your matronial home. Take care god blessed and be blessed and and encouraged in jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.