Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges (73916 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by LordOfNaira: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
All I can say is "Edumare bless the president and give him good health"

I love the president so much and I believe he means well for this country. I believe he will return soon.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
My Daddy GO in this year's prophecy said that those making life difficult for the common man will be relocated. I am not surprised things are going the way they're. It may be the hand of God is on buhari....He will be there for long..
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by hopper480: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
why his he always putting on same cloth when ever they pay him a visit
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by omsal84(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Make una use another picture nah. This one no de tire una?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Get well soon. Dis ur cloth sef
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ventilation: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Awwww... Baba looks really frail.. I'm suspecting cancer. cry

Hope you make it through sir. embarassed

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed
you try, "Mr suspect".
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ajalawole(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

The Lord is your strength. He will prove Himself mighty even in your case. It is well with you. embarassed
yeah. Prostate cancer. That's why he can't resume work yet, prostate cancer is very deadly. I lost my boss to it some year back, in same UK. UK is the best place to treat prostate cancer, though i was told the treatment is some how free over dea, but it takes only God grace for someone to make it back home
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by NemzySeries(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
since uve refused to speak wit Nigerians tru d media or video call wateva u do is perceived as PHOTOSHOP if he like he shd send pictures of him & Trump clubbing
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by bilulu(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
He wears the same cloth, it's a big problem. He changes clothes, he's wasting taxpayers' money.

The desires of men are indeed insatiable.
na dat kind cloth monks dey wear Abi him don turn monk?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by daveP(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emekamex:
Why is he wearing the same cloth in all the pictures released so far?

Anyway, I wish him good health.
Cos they think Nigerians as as dumb as the set of Nigerians that lived btw 1960-1980
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ohasoup9(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Still wearing his sick uniform. Even thou APC goats won't admit this man is unfit to rule, I wish him quick recovery. Even thou they are denying he is terribly sick!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Elbowroom: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Clemsworld:
Everytin just missing in this country.

Our girls

Our Money

Our budget

Our President now!

One similarity is that we always see their pictures. For hope

When your budget miss again?

Are you suffering from hypertremia?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by OreMI22: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Poor attempt at photoshop. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even the pics of Don Jazzy with Buhari looked more real.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by karben(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emekamex:
Why is he wearing the same cloth in all the pictures released so far?

Anyway, I wish him good health.
This is Merlin buhari...
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by replete(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
Na only this cloth baba carry go London?

Na this kind clothe person dey wear when you dey purge
Lol, clown

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by HeavenShield: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
lOOK AT THE MAN IN THE PICTURE, DO YOU SEE WELL? IF I WERE TO BE HIM, I WILL JUST RESIGN AND REST BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE WILL NOT, WHICH WILL MAKE MATTERS WORSE BASED ON CLINICAL REPORTS..HE JUST CAN'T FUNCTION AGAIN, SO I ADVISE HIM TO REST, AND NOTHING SPOILS BUT GOLD DIGGERS WON'T LET HIM STEP ASIDE JUST AS IS DONE IN FOREIGN CLIMES..BUT IN THE WORDS OF MY MAN, Pre Don T. Is Okay..
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by emekaRaj(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense

For what, someone spent almost 2 years in government quenching useless rumors dat u ppl fabricated everyday of which you are never still.

Now he is on holiday trying to rest, u want him be worried about proving something to you again.

The annoying thing is if he did a video now u will say "see this stupid man doing nonsense video bla bla" or the video is fake why is he wearing d same cloth
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by antobrige: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
abeg wetin that feeding bottle dey do near baba...hope is not what am thinking ?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Gbemini(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
This man wey I dey see no well atal,osinbajo b warming up u re the next president.I suggest obansanjo should go and see him in London , I trust baba he will say anything he see there.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by micxwell(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:

Lol... Honestly what I was about to post. Funny people

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by KennedyNwaodu(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is either he's dead or he's in a vegetative situation.... Chai!!!! RIP 2 de Bastard
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by toocoded: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sad just a single video call would go along way to quench rumors but the vegetable thing love to put over 180m people in suspense
@ least na smartphone the guy hold so nah angry
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Mudida: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
So nigeria's president does not have another cloth?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ooshinibos: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

relax , the man is a muslim he does not understand your prayers
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by outstandingsyll(f): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:

why are you like this? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by outstandingsyll(f): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2017
Everyone should better start having their phone around them so we don't miss buhari's call and we don't know who he will call today. It may be you, it maybe I, it maybe someone by your side... cheesy
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:38am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Video calls cos of you wailing wailers? We the Progressive did not need any video call we know baba is doing fine just need rest..
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by uvalued(m): 1:39am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
#buhari9ja vs #bbnaija which is popular....
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by TWoods(m): 2:24am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

What is the meaning of the above? undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by anonimi: 3:38am On Feb 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

Why waste your prayer on an evil-doer

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Spidermon: 3:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Princedapace:

Thunder fire anyone supporting this.. I don't know how we reason in Nigeria..

I av long lost hope in this country making it big! Like, no country does the poo we do here..

So, among all candidates in Nigeria, the only person we saw to elect was someone who will always travel out of Nigeria for medical leave?

What pains me most is that his supporters don't see anything wrong with this poo! So u all are happy that the person we elected has gone on medical leave countless time.. I'm speechless..

Every time, they will bring out one yeye picture like that and show to us.. This country is the most annoying country on earth. Like seriously, who does this? If he can't speak to Nigerians, he should go to hell with his pictures. What should we do with these pictures?

So, we should be jumping that our elected president is always going on medical leave, eh? Bleep this country, aswear! This is why we are backward, because everything is seen in the angle of hate! Hate has covered most of us from reality. On a serious note, what PMB is doing is crapy and annoying.. So we elected u to be resting for more than one month abi? Nonsense.. Naija is a lost place.. Forget it, just pray for God to bless ur own hustle.. As for naija, tribalism, hate and religion have finished this great country.. Make we call a spade a spade, Buhari is not fit to rule this complex country.. I am not PDP, and I am not APC.. Bleep the both parries.. Who political party epp?

U stood under the sun for hours only to elect someone who is always on medical leave and someone who is resting in another man's land for over a month now and sees no reason to apologize to Nigerians.. And even see no reason to address them..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bleep all the leaders of this country.. Bleep obasanjo, Bleep Obi, Bleep GEJ, Bleep Buhari, Bleep Tinubu.. Bleep em allllllllllll
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Inanx:
LOL...I CAME ACROS DIS FUNNY WRITE UP. NIGERIANS ARE SO FUNNY... ...Latest Nursery Rhyme:
Old Buhari is sick and went to London...
Hum haa went to London...
He left our beloved country and travelled abroad...
Hum haa travelled abroad...
The sickness turned worse and he never returned...
Hum haa never returned..
There came some angry Nigerians that rumoured his death....
Hum haa rumoured his death...
Then came his speaker who said He's alive...
Hum haa said He's alive...
The next week came and he never came back...
Hum haa never came back...
Then came an artist to stage a protest...
Hum haa stage a protest...
Old Buhari called him and threatened his life...
Hum haa threatened his life...
Which made the scared artist to hiperty hop...
Hum haa hiperty hop...
Please I'm not the one that composed this rhyme
Hum haa composed you this rhyme...GET WELL SOON PRESIDO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.