Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

[must Read]erotic S*x In A Taxi With Jane.. A Short Sex Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [must Read]erotic S*x In A Taxi With Jane.. A Short Sex Story (1084 Views)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[must Read]erotic S*x In A Taxi With Jane.. A Short Sex Story by Realsmarttzy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2017

I jumped in the back seat and Jane slid in next to me. I told the driver where we were going and we took off. Before I even had the address complete Jane had undone my zip, pulled my cock out and started wanking me. My pre-cum was oozing again. Jane whispered in my ear ‘I want to suck you and lick you clean.’

I had been seeing Jane for about 6 months and our relationship was pretty solid.

She was 43 and she lived in a city apartment with her teenage daughter Lisa. I enjoyed the freedom in this situation as I had my own place in the outskirts of the city – enough room to see the hills rolling and the cows that wander over them.

As usual I met Jane at the VIP bar – she always went there on a Friday night after work with her work colleagues. Drinks free-flowed as the local football team played on the TV. Some other groups of people were killing songs in the karaoke section.

After my third double scotch I started to feel it was time to go.
Jane, as I said, is 43. She has an incredible body with firm breasts and nipples you can suck on for hours. Her body is toned from years of yoga and swimming and her eyes are as blue as the sea.

She can also Bleep – boy can she Bleep.
In 6 short months she has taught me things I never knew existed. I guess she was catching up from a lack luster sex life from her early marriage, where 10 minutes was start to finish and doggie was the most experimental they ever got.

I still reminisce abut the day she sucked my cock with first ice in her mouth then warm tea then ice and tea again it was amazing making me cum down her through in ecstasy.

Jane caught every drop as she swallowed her tea and my cum in one go. Very little was taboo for her and I was loving having her three holes at my disposal when ever and where ever I wanted them.

We said our goodbyes to all assembled and headed to the cab rank. As we stood in a short line I could feel Jane’s hand slide behind her back and rub my crutch making my now ever growing hunger for her ignite just a little more. My cock was fully hard and the pre cum started to show though my jeans when our cab arrived.
I jumped in the back seat and Jane slid in next to me. I told the driver where we were going and we took off. Before I even had the address complete Jane had undone my zip, pulled my cock out and started wanking me. My pre-cum was oozing again. Jane whispered in my ear
‘I want to suck you and lick you clean.’... CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODE HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/must-read-sx-in-a-taxi-with-jane/

(1) (Reply)

She Shoved My Face Into Her Pussy, Telling Me To Catch Her With My Mouth. / 6 Super-sexy, Naughty Things You Need To Try In Bed Tonight / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.