Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted (672 Views)

I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up / Professional Pig Farm Training ----new approaches to the business / A Trip To The Biggest Pig Farm In Africa – Oke Aro Piggery Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted by greenlilly(m): 1:22am On Feb 28, 2017
A mature, God fearing and business oriented manager is needed to manage a pig farm @ Ifo Ogun state. Please if you are interested kindly call me on 07038520205
Re: A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 28, 2017
God fearing? He won dey pack pig go church ni

2 Likes

Re: A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted by colossus2: 5:15am On Feb 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
God fearing? He won dey pack pig go church ni
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted by Nicogen4us(f): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2017
greenlilly:
A mature, God fearing and business oriented manager is needed to manage a pig farm @ Ifo Ogun state. Please if you are interested kindly call me on 07038520205

Morning, kindly let Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Centre in conjunction with Trinity farm and Co.Ltd Oyo handle the recruitment of faithful and mature with vast knowledge of farm management for you ,with years work experience and certified In animals management/production.
Re: A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted by Agricnovice: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
omo just leave God fearing. Just make sure you put controls in place - unscheduled visits, mystery shoppers and payments into accounts. Also be ready to pay well and fire well if the person breaches any single part of your agreement. List all the steps and activities he needs to take down to the last detail. Good luck.

In Nigeria, once matter enter money... fear of God disappears. The ones who are honest are just trained to be honest, not out of any fear of God.
Re: A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted by Abidecdrock(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2017
greenlilly:
please the email to send the CV, thanks
Re: A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted by Baroba(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
I still remember a Ghanaian deacon that was warehouse manager of our family business back in the 90s, My mama offered him the role on the basis he was a deacon in her church, no prior experience in farm management.. Na so this man diverted fourth foot container of stockfish from Norway, sold every and eloped to Ghana with his family..

OP, there is no guarantee, Nigerian " God fearing" peeeps will teach you a hard lesson, I dare say it, you are better of recruiting a Moslem from the far north of you must go the religious way..

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Ginger And Aligator Pepper At High Quantity / Effect Of Consuming Aflatoxin Contaminated Maize ( Food Crops ) Olusola Agoro / Powerful Seminar For Exporters And Intending Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.