Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. (2045 Views)

Again, Kogi Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of 22 Months Allowances / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / Pensioners Take Over Niger Assembly As Spokesperson Collapses (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Chidiebere, our promise is that you must knock engine. cheesy

Your cursed Abia state has forgotten about anything concerning salaries, now your father has taken to Okada to survive.

I accept any name you call me as far we will discuss the issue of anambra, you have called me africonji, ezeanambra and now chidiebere, I accept

So anambra state is owing your father grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by nigeriaunitedfc: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2017
this two crazy people again
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Chidiebere, you are loosing it and going insane fast. Why is your useless governor owing over 1yrs arrears? Answer me fast.. cool

You and your nigerunited account are hovering here like ghosts. You need customers to comment cheesy

betterABIAstate:
I accept any name you call me as far we will discuss the issue of anambra, you have called me africonji, ezeanambra and now chidiebere, I accept

So anambra state is owing your father grin
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Chidiebere, you are loosing it and going insane fast. Why is your useless governor owing over 1yrs arrears? Answer me fast.. cool

You and your nigerunited account are hovering here like ghosts. You need customers to comment cheesy

let's discuss that on another thread, for now anambra is the focus and your father is been owed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Can you tell why your father has resorted to riding Okada? Is Abia owing him too? cool

betterABIAstate:
let's discuss that on another thread, for now anambra is the focus and your father is been owed.
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Can you tell why your father has resorted to riding Okada? Is Abia owing him too? cool

tell Willie to pay your father 11months arrears, stop wailing here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2017
Chdiebere, i know you are in pains but we are all out to make life more miserable for you. Tell your useless fat ugly governor to pay over 1yrs salary arrears in your dead Abia state. Stop crying all over NL like a bitter clown.. cheesy

Oku di over cheesy

betterABIAstate:
tell Willie to pay your father 11months arrears, stop wailing here cheesy

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Chdiebere, i know you are in pains but we are all out to make life more miserable for you. Tell your useless fat ugly governor to pay over 1yrs salary arrears in your dead Abia state cheesy

Oku di over

how can I be in pains when you are the confused person here,l? I'm not the son of the person been owed 11months arrears.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by nigeriaunitedfc: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2017
you guys should stop this, I beg you.
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Your pains knows no bound, you have been muddled on the floor like a mad man and you have rolled out your numerous monikers and you were still exposed. Chidiebere I know how to handle you. Poor son of an Okada man....tell your useless governor to pay your father his arrears.cheesy

betterABIAstate:
how can I be in pains when you are the confused person here,l? I'm not the son of the person been owed 11months arrears.

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2017
nigeriaunitedfc:
my friend please shut up, I'm not the person derailing the thread with irrelevant things, talk to that cursed soul.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2017
If you like change moniker from now till tomorrow we shall still uncover you. Keep fooling yourself. cheesy

nigeriaunitedfc:
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Your pains knows no bound, you have been muddled on the floor like a mad man and you have rolled out your numerous monikers and you were still exposed. Chidiebere I know how to handle you. Poor son of an Okada man....tell your useless governor to pay your father his arrears.cheesy

talk about anambra bro, stop shouting your imaginary chidiebere. Your cursed state is owing 11 unprecedented arrears.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Only nigeriaunitedfc and betterabiastate are interested in this thread. Chidiebere try another one because this one is not flying. Na me and you for this NL.. cheesy

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by nigeriaunitedfc: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
If you like change moniker from now till tomorrow we shall still uncover you. Keep fooling yourself. cheesy

both of you are crazy, two useless adults
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2017
See below how your dead state is owing over 15yrs arrears. Your state has not done roads, has not cleared filth, what then did your state used all the allocations to do? Abia is truly cursed cheesy

betterABIAstate:
talk about anambra bro, stop shouting your imaginary chidiebere. Your cursed state is owing 11 unprecedented arrears.

UMUAHIA—ABIA State Council of Nigeria Labour Congress [NLC] has tasked the Abia State Government to settle arrears of salary owed to Abia workers without further delay. Ikpeazu Ikpeazu In a communiqué raised at its state executive council meeting, in Umuahia, Abia NLC told Governor Okezie Ikpeazu not to use some projects embarked by his administration “as a hindrance to pay workers’ salaries”, lamenting that Abia workers “are currently passing through hard times due to non-payment of salaries”. In the communiqué which was sent to Governor Ikpeazu through the Head of Service, Labour also called on the government to “as a matter of urgency address the issue of pension arrears owed to pensioners in the State which spans between 5-12 months as the case may be". Abia workers also condemned in “strong terms, the non-release of check-off dues as at when due from MDAs”, even as they called on the government to “clear the arrears of gratuity owed to retirees in Abia State spanning over 15 years”. To avoid the continuation of the ugly fate of retired workers in the State, the communiqué said that Abia workers have adopted the introduction of the Contributory Pension Fund Scheme which they hoped would address the untold hardship of retirees if well managed. The communiqué which was signed by the State Chairman, Comrade Uchenna Obigwe and the acting Secretary, Comrade John Onaga also frowned at “high taxation of Abia workers which is based on consolidated salary structure, not minding that not all Abia workers are on consolidated salary.”
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by nigeriaunitedfc: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Only nigeriaunitedfc and betterabiastate are interested in this thread. Chidiebere try another one because this one is not flying. Na me and you for this NL.. cheesy
stop mentioning my name please, I'm not interested in your stupid rivalry.
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Oya log on your other account and respond. Keep fooling yourself. Iti akwu cheesy

[s]
nigeriaunitedfc:
nigeriaunitedfc:
[/s]
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
See below how your dead state is owing over 15yrs arrears. Your state has not done roads, has not cleared filth, what then did your state used all the allocations to do? Abia is truly cursed cheesy

UMUAHIA—ABIA State Council of Nigeria Labour Congress [NLC] has tasked the Abia State Government to settle arrears of salary owed to Abia workers without further delay. Ikpeazu Ikpeazu In a communiqué raised at its state executive council meeting, in Umuahia, Abia NLC told Governor Okezie Ikpeazu not to use some projects embarked by his administration “as a hindrance to pay workers’ salaries”, lamenting that Abia workers “are currently passing through hard times due to non-payment of salaries”. In the communiqué which was sent to Governor Ikpeazu through the Head of Service, Labour also called on the government to “as a matter of urgency address the issue of pension arrears owed to pensioners in the State which spans between 5-12 months as the case may be". Abia workers also condemned in “strong terms, the non-release of check-off dues as at when due from MDAs”, even as they called on the government to “clear the arrears of gratuity owed to retirees in Abia State spanning over 15 years”. To avoid the continuation of the ugly fate of retired workers in the State, the communiqué said that Abia workers have adopted the introduction of the Contributory Pension Fund Scheme which they hoped would address the untold hardship of retirees if well managed. The communiqué which was signed by the State Chairman, Comrade Uchenna Obigwe and the acting Secretary, Comrade John Onaga also frowned at “high taxation of Abia workers which is based on consolidated salary structure, not minding that not all Abia workers are on consolidated salary.”
but we are talking about anambra here, no wonder you are always online e, obiano has refused to pay your dad.

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2017
We are more interested in a state that is owing over 15yrs arrears.

betterABIAstate:
but we are talking about anambra here, no wonder you are always online e, obiano has refused to pay your dad.

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Abia1stSon: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2017
15yrs arrears??
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2017
nigeriaunitedfc:
confused soul, leave the poor op alone and face me. Anambra will soon pay your dad, owk? grin
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by nigeriaunitedfc: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Oya log on your other account and respond. Keep fooling yourself. Iti akwu cheesy

[s][/s]
I will just ignore you, silly adults
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Abia1stSon: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Chidiebere you are very unintelligent. Anybody could easily know you are the same person all these time. I pity your useless Okada rider father that wasted his time to train you in school only for you to become a waste. Even though we come from same Abia state but you sux. cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
confused soul, leave the poor op alone and face me. Anambra will soon pay your dad, owk? grin
[/s]
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Abia1stSon: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Chidiebere my duty is to always put you in your place. I am your master, I thought you all that you know. I am a fellow Abian like you. Bastard cheesy

[s]
nigeriaunitedfc:
I will just ignore you, silly adults
[/s]
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Doug07034780891(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Oku di over cheesy

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Abia1stSon:
Chidiebere you are very unintelligent. Anybody could easily know you are the same person all these time. I pity your useless Okada rider father that wasted his time to train you in school only for you to become a waste. Even though we come from same Abia state but you sux. cheesy

[s][/s]
lolz, chino, I'm not denying chidiebere but let's talk about anambra. What's happening, is Willie not working again?

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by nigeriaunitedfc: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Abia1stSon:
Chidiebere my duty is to always put you in your place. I am your master, I thought you all that you know. I am a fellow Abian like you. Bastard cheesy

[s][/s]
are you drunk?
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Abia1stSon: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2017
i am not chino either, i am more concerned about my cursed abia state

betterABIAstate:
lolz, chino, I'm not denying chidiebere but let's talk about anambra. What's happening, is Willie not working again?

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by Abia1stSon: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2017
nigeriaunitedfc:
i am drunk

Ok oo, chidiebere
Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Abia1stSon:
i am not chino either, i am more concerned about my cursed abia state

then do your work about abia state and stop shouting, the thread is about anambra and anambra we shall discuss.

You can open another thread about abia, that's your biz.

Re: Anambra Pensioners Demand 11months Arrears. by betterABIAstate: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Now let's see reasonable people comment on this thread. I shall be on the sideline cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss / NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today. / Why Nigeria Still Needs Goodluck Jonathan – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.