Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo (31347 Views)

Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / Petition Against Me Signed By Only Three Persons, Not 188,000 – Melaye / A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by Prinzyy: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Typical oluwole tout, he's there to impress the north if not sycophancy we mistaken as respect wy would anyone respect this narcissistic worthlessold old fool .:,(:,(
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by bayulll011(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2017
obembet:
That president must be Hausa man

no sir it is the ineffectual buffon
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Waspy:
I hope the former President has learnt his lessons.

We shld by now learn to forget the painful pasts and forge ahead in unity towards a better nation, Except we actually want to die rigmarolling in the wilderness of Poverty, Corruption and Underdevelopment.

Enough of mudslinging, tribal or Ethnic intolerance and politico-religious imbroglio. They have not taken us anywhere and they'll never do.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by JideAmuGiaka: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Super1Star:

We have evidence of looted funds of your Hero, shows us that of OBJ.

OBJ that sacked one of his serving ministers for allocating to her relatives. He did not have to set up a presidential committee to look into the remote and immediate causes of the allocation with 6 weeks timeline, with action not taken for the next 6months,

A man that impregnate his daughter in-law has nothing to offer.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by sshalom(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
There are some things better left unsaid.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by viexcey(f): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
advocatebaba:
Ow i wish sum pipu can be reasonable like u, dz so called politicians wunt take us 4 granted... dey make statement abt odaz failure knwing dat dey r d real emblem of failure nd wit such statement unthinking NLDER'S wil b blown away by such statement, 4getin 2question d OBJ himself... obj a pot calin a ketu black.
They just made us, the youths helpless. Where do we start from? who do we fight? how do we begin? is it our health system? electricity? job? roads, water, food? just name them. They just blocked everywhere in the name of cabals.
Our numerous ethnics and religions are not even helping matters. Confusion and hatred everywhere. We, the youths are the way forward not these oldies.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by Goroz: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
El fortuno the dumbass
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by tolguy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
obembet:
That president must be Hausa man
indeed HAUSA MAN FROM OTUOKE
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by WilliamKhan(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
He said he banned toothpick importation in 1977 and 40 years later a president after him removed the ban....

40 years after 1977 is 2017.

So our baba is either talking about "he who must not be named(he that goes to London with only one cloth)" or is fabricating stories yet again to make himself look "Beautiful" in the eyes of Nigerians.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by advocatebaba(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
viexcey:

They just made us, the youths helpless. Where do we start from? who do we fight? how do we begin? is it our health system? electricity? job? roads, water, food? just name them. They just blocked everywhere in the name of cabals.
Our numerous ethnics and religions are not even helping matters. Confusion and hatred everywhere. We, the youths are the way forward not these oldies.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by sfinkzslot(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
this man get sound mind, all his words are true. even if he was & is he part of the system
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by ehissi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
President Obasanjo should have just said that it was Jonathan. But he won't say it, because it would bounce back on him.

It is on record, officially that it was Olusegun Aganga who was responsible for the lift in the ban on 41 items, including toothpick, during his tenure as finance minister.

However, Obasanjo, won't mention names because it was him that personally nominated Olusegun Aganga to serve in Jonathns' government as a minister - it is on record officially.....

This is how he wants to play politics, he is welcome.

This is coming from someone who once said, he didn't know when his Chief of Defence Staff ordered the levelling of Udi town and as such cannot be held responsible for it but is willing to hold someone responsible for what his own nominee orchestrated.

Welldone Sir.........
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:
[b][color=#990000] GEJ THE DEFINITION OF CORRUPTION.[/colorb]

kids writing with crayons... Anyway, can you point out corrupt acquisitions of Goodluck Jonathan as compared to Obj, Tinubu and many other SW lords So who's definition of corruption after all? Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has an article ready for SW peeps who always celebrate hatred
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by d4guy: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
jomonic:
The outcome associated with Jonathan presidency can never be different from the goal intended by his political benefactors when they made him the presidential candidate under PDP. The goal of his benefactors of which OBJ is number 1 was not necessarily about good governance but a candidate least likely to upset the status quo. Truth is GEJ is not in the 30th eleven of capable men in the Niger Delta. His main credential was loyalty to the so called king makers. Someone that will always run to baba for advise. I say so because any radical step to move Nigeria forward will not tolerate OBJ's corruption; will also not tolerate Buhari's penchant for violence especially when his comments post 2011 elections inspired sectarian violence. The best candidate would have had individuals like OBJ and his cohorts like Buhari go through judicial processes which would have happened if we had a president with nerves and foresight. Therefore if Jonathan failed it was OBJ who also failed because both are mirror images of the same object.
Thank you jare ...

1 Like

Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by Ehinmola(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Baba, all your accusations may be true but REMEMBER YOU campaigned, maybe(rigged) won the election that ushered the same president without focus into power when your third term agenda failed. Who is fooling who baba?. Your ANUS smells too.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by bobbiekrantz: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
These daft fools keep commenting out of hate forgetting that He said 40years ago!
Fvck!

The fools must continue being foolish and that's how ignorance wee keep being a big problem
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by Chiomenwa(f): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
1977 + 40 =2017 please don't mention Jonathan's name. He is not the one.
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by princessayesha(f): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
I know who grin
Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by cuteboy2: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Praktikals:
Click like if you believe it must be Jonadounce

Stop all these hatred and lies.
WE all know the President that came after OBJ and stopped all ongoing NIPP projects and reversed the sale of existing refineries to Dangote was Umaru Yar'Adua. He is the same person OBJ referred in that speech as signing documents without reading them.

By the time he realised his error in these policy reversals, the damage had already been done. The nation suffered terribly and is still paying the price of those foolish decisions in poor power supply and epileptic government owned NNPC refineries.

Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by holluphemydavid(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo by holluphemydavid(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Abubakar Malami Deactivates Twitter Account / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.