Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? (1915 Views)

Ever Heard Of Asexuality? / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
it is said that , there are around 70 million asexuality among human beings. they have male and female. they have propagating organs. phisically, they are as normal as heterosexual and homosexual.

but if they are given a choice, they will choose not to have sex with any person. is this kind of "people" more irksome than gay and lesbian? at least homosexual are having sex, although among themselves. but asexuality is doing nothing , but eating away our precious food and resources on this planet.

and 70 million population is a large number, half the population of nigeria. your wife or husband could be an asexuality. he or she , under the social pressure, got married with you, but an indifferent attitude to sex,and maybe even to you, is the only aftermath.

should we give more room for asexuality(and let them thrive but not marry) or should we exterminate them like vermins?
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by Nbote(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
So not wanting to have sex is also now a problem abi? How can u compare not wanting to have sex with homosexuality? U want to exterminate homosexuality, and den exterminate those not having sex.. How is dat going to make d world a beta place..

3 Likes

Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nbote:
So not wanting to have sex is also now a problem abi? How can u compare not wanting to have sex with homosexuality? U want to exterminate homosexuality, and den exterminate those not having sex.. How is dat going to make d world a beta place..

i guess not having sex is worse than having sex with the same sex, at least the latter are having sex, the former are doing nothing.
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nbote:

One of the doctrines of the Abrahamic religions is to "go forth and multiply", hence they feel homosexuals are going against that. Ditto for the asexuals. As if the sole purpose of one being on earth is to give birth.

undecided
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
They are better than Homosexuals, at least they are not committing sodomy.
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by fearlesschicken: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Who is this ignorant fellow? Please if you don't understand the concept please go read. There is a thread here to cure your ignorance

https://www.nairaland.com/3428889/asexuality-concept-often-misunderstood

Mstewww....

1 Like

Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 6:13am On Mar 01, 2017
masonkz:

One of the doctrines of the Abrahamic religions is to "go forth and multiply", hence they feel homosexuals are going against that. Ditto for the asexuals. As if the sole purpose of one being on earth is to give birth.

undecided

undoubtedly , the bible swallowers buy all of this
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2017
ToriBlue:
They are better than Homosexuals, at least they are not committing sodomy.

what makes sodomy wrong? are you playing word games? I can play a better one, look here:

Homosexual are better than asexual , at least they are not committing schringeronilagensis.
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2017
fearlesschicken:
Who is this ignorant fellow? Please if you don't understand the concept please go read. There is a thread here to cure your ignorance

https://www.nairaland.com/3428889/asexuality-concept-often-misunderstood

Mstewww....

I am pretending to be ignorant, to fight back the ignorant .if I put the concept of asexual in its right way (which I know more than you, and by which I can write such a thread) , this thread will lose its fun.

since gay is crime , why not asexual?
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by Glaxxs: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am pretending to be ignorant, to fight back the ignorant .if I put the concept of asexual in its right way (which I know more than you, and by which I can write such a thread) , this thread will lose its fun.

since gay is crime , why not asexual?
I presume you're either pro gay or gay.No?
but if yes I am mortified by your display of sheer ignorance and the use of derogatory and fatal outlook towards asexuality community.
if you are enlightened enough you would understand the complexity of the human sexuality knowing fully well it's a spectrum which categorically
some persons might be responsive to sexual attraction and others unresponsiveness to it. whatever happened to preference? or is it now a crime to not want to indulge oneself in the act?

do you blame the asexuality for decriminalization of homosexuals? or do you create resolutions and awareness to mitigate the hate crimes and all sort of horrific incidents that affect both asexuals and homosexuals since they are both an embodiment of the LGBTQIA?

coming at asexuality isn't going to Change the fact both gay people and asexuals are minorities and venerable population, and ascribing homosexuality and heterosexuality as same cos the both have a common ground (sex), ironically the latter is been oppose. indulgence of sex isn't just for pleasure but also conception too, neither asexuality nor homosexuality meet up that criterion. so what exactly are you driving at?

if the majority oppresses the venerable, why do they( minorities) do same to themselves? and yet y'all are under the rainbow crap again?
pathetic people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Glaxxs:

I presume you're either pro gay or gay.No?
but if yes I am mortified by your display of sheer ignorance and the use of derogatory and fatal outlook towards asexuality community.
if you are enlightened enough you would understand the complexity of the human sexuality knowing fully well it's a spectrum which categorically
some persons might be responsive to sexual attraction and others unresponsiveness to it. whatever happened to preference? or is it now a crime to not want to indulge oneself in the act?

do you blame the asexuality for decriminalization of homosexuals? or do you create resolutions and awareness to mitigate the hate crimes and all sort of horrific incidents that affect both asexuals and homosexuals since they are both an embodiment of the LGBTQIA?

coming at asexuality isn't going to Change the fact both gay people and asexuals are minorities and venerable population, and ascribing homosexuality and heterosexuality as same cos the both have a common ground (sex), ironically the latter is been oppose. indulgence of sex isn't just for pleasure but also conception too, neither asexuality nor homosexuality meet up that criterion. so what exactly are you driving at?

if the majority oppresses the venerable, why do they( minorities) do same to themselves? and yet y'all are under the rainbow crap again?
pathetic people.

1) I am an open minded person, the gay news on the newspaper, which is usually exaggerated and shockingly negative, due to the paltry budget of the editor and his desire to boost the atmosphere for his article, will not attract my attention, because, no matter gay or straight, to me , they are just a bunch of people.

2) asexuality is not part of LGBT. and asexuality has nothing to do with homosexual decriminalization. they are 2 independent things. a gay could feel indifferent to sex with another man, but when he really wants to have it, he will look for a man. a monk in the monastery is not supposed to have sex, so he should league himself with a gay group, to assert the rainbow human right?

3)and what makes a monk think himself above a gay? because the former's being ascetic? a gay could be ascetic too. and why don't you look down upon the monk? since he can not fulfill his "conception" either.

4) the last point could probably remind you of my being "a gay or a pro gay" again:since a man can choose not to use his organ(except for urinating), or he can choose to insert a female hole, why not he is allowed to insert a male hole?
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by Glaxxs: 5:24am On Mar 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am open minded person I am, the gay news on the newspaper, which is usually exaggerated and shockingly negative, due to the paltry budget of the editor and his desire to boost the atmosphere for his article, will not attract my attention, because, no matter gay or straight, to me , they are just a bunch of people.
If you understand fully the onconcept of that word, you wouldnt have alot of mis- preconceived ideas towards a particular group of people. If they like you have called them bunch of humans? then why then have prejudices against these particular set of humans, or do you Perceive them less human? If yes? Are you really that open -minded?
2)asexuality is not part of LGBT. and asexuality has nothing to do with homosexual decriminalization. they are 2 independent things. a gay could feel indifferent to sex with another man, but when he really wants to have it, he will look for a man. a monk in the monastery is not supposed to have sex, so he should league himself with a gay group, to assert the rainbow human right?
Pardon me to say but I find your stupidity mildly amusing.. If asexuality are not part of the LGBTQIA+ community, I can't help but wonder what A signifies? The problem with persons like you is you fail to see the bigger picture, whether or not asexuals have sex they are part of a SPECTRUM and this implies they are part of sexuality whether they have sex or not. If you had done your research well, you would be amaze at the diversity amongst the asexuality community hence having different types, where some have many of sex while others have like little or no sex at all.
If you Mr feels Asexuals shouldn't be on it rainbow family, then I guess transgenders and intersexed people should be out too? Or do you think their representation of the rainbow community isn't align with the core purpose? smiley
3)and what makes a monk think himself above a gay? because the former's being ascetic? a gay could be ascetic too. and why don't you look down upon the monk? since he can not fulfill his "conception" either.
And who said anything pertaining superiority of the two entity? Both are different yes, but that shouldnt equates the latter being mock for choosing to not indulge in the act and former slandered for being something far from normal, that's why I emphasised on preference, resolutions and awareness. If these are facilitated we won't be here arguing.

the last point could probably remind you of My being "a gay or a pro gay" again:since a man can choose not to use his organ(except for urinating), or he can choose to insert a female hole, why not he is allowed to insert a male hole?
Just because gay people face more horrific acts and discrimination, and asexuals face less of these shouldn't justify an opposition. Just as there is absolutely nothing wrong with man inserting his gentile in another male hole, is just exactly the same as not inserting at all into any ones hole. You misunderstands the context of being asexual, just as the world misunderstands gay people. So don't pour your frustrations on minority like you. It doesn't make sense. That's my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 5:36am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=Glaxxs post=54222449][/quote]

?
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by Glaxxs: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Glaxxs:

If you understand fully the onconcept of that word, you wouldnt have alot of mis- preconceived ideas towards a particular group of people. If they like you have called them bunch of humans? then why then have prejudices against these particular set of humans, or do you Perceive them less human? If yes? Are you really that open -minded?

i am just pretending to be ignorant to incense those bigots, who have no idea what is asexuality and attack anything that contains the word "gay".
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Glaxxs:

Pardon me to say but I find your stupidity mildly amusing.. If asexuality are not part of the LGBTQIA+ community, I can't help but wonder what A signifies? The problem with persons like you is you fail to see the bigger picture, whether or not asexuals have sex they are part of a SPECTRUM and this implies they are part of sexuality whether they have sex or not. If you had done your research well, you would be amaze at the diversity amongst the asexuality community hence having different types, where some have many of sex while others have like little or no sex at all.
If you Mr feels Asexuals shouldn't be on it rainbow family, then I guess transgenders and intersexed people should be out too? Or do you think their representation of the rainbow community isn't align with the core purpose?

ok, you are talking about LGBTQIA, instead of LGBT(i didnt see clearly). well, since its etymology is self-evident, i have no demur.but i never saw a monk in the gay parade
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by Glaxxs: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am just pretending to be ignorant to incense those bigots, who have no idea what is asexuality and attack anything that contains the word "gay".
Lol.. Oh I see.
You should have given me a heads up first, so I'd have played along all this while.
smiley
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by fearlesschicken: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Glaxxs thank you but let me correct you, asexuals actually face more discrimination than gay folks. Even within the community many of them don't accept asexuality as a sexual orientation.

I have seen a gay activist say that asexuality​ is not a sexual orientation. It was unbelievable the day I saw that.

Many folks seem to see Asexuality as some kinda myth or medical problem, that can or should be fixed. Which we know is not so.....

Many Asexuals are scared to even come out as Asexual as people usually assume wrongly and yes the suffer from corrective rape too.....
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Glaxxs:

And who said anything pertaining superiority of the two entity? Both are different yes, but that shouldnt equates the latter being mock for choosing to not indulge in the act and former slandered for being something far from normal, that's why I emphasised on preference, resolutions and awareness. If these are facilitated we won't be here arguing.

my thread is written to those who can not identify a gay from a "sinner", or a veggie from a monk, or an aisan race from a caucasian race.

let us put it in another way. the white race is heterosexual, yellow race is homosexual, black race is asexual. of course, most people will take the white race to be the "most" normal and good people. and as to yellow and black , are they human or not, is still under discussion. but no matter what , yellow is yelling, they are better than black , because, they are yellow, or they have any other reasons they feel like to claim, such as , they are doing sex , at least. but the black race is fighting back ,by saying, no, we are better than the yellow, if not as good as white, because , it is not anybody's business to point a finger to us, if we are black(asexual), and i like being black(asexual), and yellow(homosexual) is wrong, because it is yellow, different from white, although lighter than black.
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by ifyokwu(f): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

i guess not having sex is worse than having sex with the same sex, at least the latter are having sex, the former are doing nothing.
imagine Wat one won't hear in dis world, how is sex the most important thing in dis world, that is why Africans are known for bad things because some don't know there right from left.der is always news of rape blc people can't control there urge for sex, sexual harassment, physical harassment blc some set of people don't have control of there 3rd leg and u have the mouth to raise issue of exterminating people that choose not do anything with sex.is it ur sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
ifyokwu:
imagine Wat one won't hear in dis world, how is sex the most important thing in dis world, that is why Africans are known for bad things because some don't know there right from left.der is always news of rape blc people can't control there urge for sex, sexual harassment, physical harassment blc some set of people don't have control of there 3rd leg and u have the mouth to raise issue of exterminating people that choose not do anything with sex.is it ur sex

wow, so your african rape rate backs you up. the more heterosexual rapists, the more asexuality is laudable, and accordingly, the more sinful a gay is than an asexuality

so amazing logic !
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by nigeriasmack: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
asexual are animals.
Re: Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? by whywhyogun: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
nigeriasmack:
asexual are animals.

why ?!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is It Bad That I Love Eating Pussyy? / Call For Your Hookup Connection / Baby Mama Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.