Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,328 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Baby Mama Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama Drama (1901 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama Drama by Jengem: 2:40am On Apr 03, 2017
I was at the grocery store yesterday and the lady said that she has 3 kids. One for a puerto rican and two for a Samoan guy. She is shamelessly telling me she started having kids at 19. I am just nodding my head like yeah. She said she was recently dating some Ghanaian guy. My sharp African brother no drop 1 sperm for am.

Story aside...is Nigeria evolving into a place where there isnt any shame over premarital fuccs and kids

Is punany really so swit that our entertainers and misguided youths and elders cannt pull out or if they fail to, cannt they just have d woman take the morning after pill. David could pay these women to take a pill. Max 5 grand and he wont have to worry about crazy child support.

Re: Baby Mama Drama by SINZ: 2:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Jengem:
I was at the grocery store yesterday and the lady said that she has 3 kids. One for a puerto rican and two for a Samoan guy. She is shamelessly telling me she started having kids at 19. I am just nodding my head like yeah. She said she was recently dating some Ghanaian guy. My sharp African brother no drop 1 sperm for am.

Story aside...is Nigeria evolving into a place where there isnt any shame over premarital fuccs and kids

Is punany really so swit that our entertainers and misguided youths and elders cannt pull out or if they fail to, cannt they just have d woman take the morning after pill. David could pay these women to take a pill. Max 5 grand and he wont have to worry about crazy child support.

Yes.

There's also a certain sense of fulfillment that can only be experienced after releasing fluid deep inside the pussy. Pulling out just doesn't give it.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Jengem: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2017
SINZ:

Yes. There's also a certain sense of fulfillment that can only be experienced after releasing fluid inside the pussy. Pulling out just doesn't do it.

Wowzers. How do you test for stds? Or you just Fela d matter dey go?

Re: Baby Mama Drama by Ayblaize(m): 2:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Space booked
Re: Baby Mama Drama by SINZ: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Jengem:

Wowzers. How do you test for stds? Or you just Fela d matter dey go?

Are STI's the issue here or the baby mama thingy?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Jengem: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2017
SINZ:

Are STI's the issue here or the baby mama thingy?

Babys are a product of going raw in a chick and releasing the fluid yes? Well thats also how you get stds if u bust in random chicks no?

I understand if its your wife or your girl. But we are hearing stories of celebs having one night stands with tangible proofs to show for it.

what point they/you test the poosie u want to lodge a baby in. To make sure it is free from stds and other evils.

Why have a baby with a random babe

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Drama by SINZ: 3:04am On Apr 03, 2017
Jengem:

Babys are a product of going raw in a chick and releasing the fluid yes? Well thats also how you get stds if u bust in random chicks no?

I understand if its your wife or your girl. But we are hearing stories of celebs having one night stands with tangible proofs to show for it.

what point they/you test the poosie u want to lodge a baby in. To make sure it is free from stds and other evils.

My nigga, stop deviating, attack one thing at a time.

Why have a baby with a random babe

Either because I was basking in orgasmic frenzy that I became too carried away to pull-out or I asked myself; "what are the odd's that she'll get pregnant if I cum in her just this one time?" right before shooting my load inside undecided.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 03, 2017
You guys just woke me up
*yawns*
Op its a subconscious thing
Deep down most niggas wanna see how fast their sperm can go
They're like 'do I have good swimmers?' Cld she get knocked up? Just in that fraction of a second..call it curiosity or a deep yearning to father a child who knows? But there's a moment where all consequences are forgotten.
My nigga above also has a point.
There's a certain complete feeling in emptying the barrel. In the throes of ecstacy pulling out sometimes doesn't cut it. It feels incomplete
Re: Baby Mama Drama by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03am On Apr 03, 2017
There are 2 different type of baby mama:
A) the couple who were in a long term r/ship, knew each other fully and took the decision to have a child together (out of wedlock)... and down the line they parted ways.
That is a child they planned and decided to have.

B) the couple who meet each other one night and decide to have unprotected sex (with a stranger).
That is pure madness!
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Jengem: 4:33am On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
There are 2 different type of baby mama:
A) the couple who were in a long term r/ship, knew each other fully and took the decision to have a child together (out of wedlock)... and down the line they parted ways.
That is a child they planned and decided to have.

B) the couple who meet each other one night and decide to have unprotected sex (with a stranger).
That is pure madness!

A makes sense
I can see liberally minded mature adults doing that. Would have to be a rich guy to send child to school amd pay his or her fees, upkeep etc

B is indeed madness because u dont know the person from adam. I understand wild encounters. condom is the safety and not even 100%
Re: Baby Mama Drama by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Jengem:

A makes sense
I can see liberally minded mature adults doing that. Would have to be a rich guy to send child to school amd pay his or her fees, upkeep etc

Unless baby mama is physically challenged, as soon as the child is of age to go to nursery, then mummy MUST get a job in order to provide herself AND for the wellbeing of her child... No need for the guy to be rich, and pay for everything, while lazy mummy stays home to watch Telemundo.

B is indeed madness because u dont know the person from adam. I understand wild encounters. condom is the safety and not even 100%

Sadly, there is many mad people out there.
Re: Baby Mama Drama by Jengem: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Unless baby mama is physically challenged, as soon as the child is of age to go to nursery, then mummy MUST get a job in order to provide herself AND for the wellbeing of her child... No need for the guy to be rich, and pay for everything, while lazy mummy stays home to watch Telemundo.

Sadly, there is many mad people out there.

This is the problem with society fuccu fuccu fucc bois have become thought leaders

Many more bob risky awaits. Why should a man have a baby he cannot cater for. Is that a man or sperm provider?
Re: Baby Mama Drama by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Jengem:

This is the problem with society fuccu fuccu fucc bois have become thought leaders

Many more bob risky awaits. Why should a man have a baby he cannot cater for. Is that a man or sperm provider?

Believe me, men who have raw sex with stranger don't think/plan to get the lady pregnant. At that particular moment, they lose all common sense and are willing to take a gamble with their lives. Getting the lady pregnant is a lucky outcome compared with possibly being infected with a deadly disease.

Btw, from what you wrote above, we can clearly understand your biased thought process. They BOTH are mad, not just the man... So equally ask why a woman would have a baby she can't cater for... But then again, just because they are not married (or didn't plan for the baby) doesn't automatically mean that they can't cater for the wellbeing of this child.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? / What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? / How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.