Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? (1264 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by nonso3k(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2009
hausa, igbo, yoruba all seem to have diffrent and diverse characters. but let's vote up. which of the tribes in nigeria produces the best girls for relationship/marriage?
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by Flashfast1: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
Personally i don't think someone tribe has got any thing to do their character. Especially now these days when we all try to behave like "oyibos".
But like we know: legend has it that akwa ibom girls are the bombest.
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2009
@poster

Should you be looking for tribe or personality? undecided
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by Luvlgenius(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
love is love and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

But to be sincere, almost all Nigerian men are the same tribe or no tribe
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by omega25red(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
nonso3k:

hausa, igbo, yoruba all seem to have diffrent and diverse characters. but let's vote up. which of the tribes in nigeria produces the best girls for relationship/marriage?
Let me guess you are some kid who lives in your parents basement and you dont have anything better to do than to start a tribal situation on NL
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by Flashfast1: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
Luvlgenius:

love is love and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

But to be sincere, almost all Nigerian men are the same tribe or no tribe
A typical nigerian woman, you can never understand them or what they are saying. What exactly is "love is love"
or "Nigerian men are the same tribe or no tribe".
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by nonso3k(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
@omega does gene make any sense to you. if u dnt have any thing to contribute, why not shut up. gene is magically Imo girls are known to be the worst flirts ever lipsrsealed
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by Moyola(f): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
nonso3k:

Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by ADUNOKIKI(f): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
Personally i prefer yoruba guys
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by brooklyn99: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2009
Personally I'd avoid benin girls
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2009
@Post Any Tribe that does not concern or involve Nigeria!. . .   cheesy lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2009
@poster
the[b] HUMAN BEING[/b] tribe
Re: Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship? by tanimz(f): 3:20am On Dec 13, 2009
@ Poster- Egba or Ijebu tribe to be precise cool cool cool cool cool

(1)

Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men? / I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! / I Am Allergic To Wowor Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.