Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! (1263 Views)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / Have You Ever Been Stalked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! by Wizardofoz: 5:44am On May 29, 2011
, and she's not attractive, and her friends join in.

It's been going on every since i was reassigned to work out of this new area. Whenever i go to the office, her and her buddies harass me. She's a black lady looks like she's in her mid 40's, and her friend is a black lady in her late 30's, and her other friend is a white lady in her early 40's (i'm just guessing their ages.)

It started out as me thinking she was just joking, but about a month ago after hitting on me, I walked off to get away from her, but i was standing around the corner and i could hear her talking to this other lady, and she told that lady that she had a 20 year old dude that she calls over to fck her and drink with her. She started naming all these hard ass liquors that she drinks, and i'm just standing around the corner thinking "damn, she's serious",

When i walk by, her and her 2 cougar buddies just start whistling and acting like construction workers. And i honestly start getting nervous, because they don't care if i'm with somebody doing something important or what.

And for the last few weeks, they've been touchy. Whenever they see me coming to the door, they'll stand in the way and block it, so that i have to rub up against their asses and titties, and so that they can feel me up. So about a week ago, I'm standing there on the phone, and her and the white lady come up and grab my tie, and start hunching their old pussies at me. The 2 friends look decent for their age especially the black one, and i'd probably Bleep if i was drunk enough, but i wouldn't touch her. She even curses out all the younger chicks for talking to me and stuff (it's play cursing, but it's over the top and annoys the Bleep out of me). And the final straw was a few days ago, when i got out the gym, she walks up behind me on the scale and sticks her hand in my shorts and grabs my stuff, so i'm pissed off, and my elbow automatically comes up, and i'm getting ready to elbow this old bitches dentures down her throat, and she squeezes my junk and says " boy you better not hit me" by this time me and her are looking each other dead in the eye, and i have a mean look on my face, and she has this serious look, then she loosens her grip and starts smiling, winks at me and walks off. I didn't know what to say, i just made one of those laughs like "huh".

Afterwards i went home and put the screws to my girlfriend like a champ, had a few beers, posted on here a little, and went to bed.

What the Bleep? I've dealt with alot of aggressive cougars, but this one takes the cake
Re: I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! by Ekpoma1: 5:54am On May 29, 2011
OP wait i dey come back.
Re: I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! by Mynd44: 7:21am On May 29, 2011
Why not get a retraining order
Re: I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! by kodewrita(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2011
tried to put myself in that position but its hard to imagine. How do you handle someone old enough to have had you as a baby @14?

(1) (Reply)

She Says "i Must Marry Her" / Why Do Boiz Always Complain? / A Free T-shirt For Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.