Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. (7308 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: How Much You've SAVE|INVEST From Cash_gifts 4rm Bfs? (photos) / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by sexymoma(f): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
It could be 10years ago
It could be a year ago
It could be 5 years ago

Here is mine Jan 2016
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by sexymoma(f): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jan 2017
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by thonyrule(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm coming....
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Observing from my ewedu tree cheesy
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Draei: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
i was born today, don't have a pic yet.
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chai

Somebody please define 'sexy' •••runs out of thread•••

Zarzar we waiting for yours
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Draei:
i was born today, don't have a pic yet.

8 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Draei: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:
Niggur don't telme you still on this BS...
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Draei:

Niggur don't telme you still on this BS...

I'm a man of my word I told you and neyoor I will be back, an elephant never forgets.

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
ok
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Chai

Somebody please define 'sexy' •••runs out of thread•••

Zarzar we waiting for yours

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falcon01: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
holy

12 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by handsam(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
#Sips Wine... grin
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

They both same pictures. The only difference is colour lol

Pretty wink
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
They both same pictures. The only difference is colour lol

Pretty wink

The black & white filter makes it "old" lol.
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

The black & white filter makes it "old" lol.
Hahaha more like a classic lol

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Draei:

Oh please, kid jez shut the fućk up lil piggy,
Get a numbskull of level, i ain't cut out for
your juvenile display of mental retardation.

lwkm hahaha sounds like what a bottom feeder scared mofo would say. pretty scared school boy?

Please don't feel bad a lot of people have got no use to the world like you. you are a living prove that a woman can live with her mistake,your inbreeding has caused you psyche retardation and cognitive dysfunction, odiferous maggot muncher who is so fugly hides under a keypad 24/7, ode dare!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
I remain the same way I was born, ever young but picture is not uploading grin
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Draei: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

lwkm hahaha sounds like what a bottom feeder scared mofo would say. pretty scared school boy?

Please don't feel bad a lot of people have got no use to the world like you. you are a living proof that a woman can live with her mistake,your inbreeding has caused you psyche retardation and cognitive dysfunction, odiferous maggot muncher who is so fugly hides under a keypad 24/7, ode dare!

Hahahaha, so fast. I can see you've learnt
new lines and you probably wanna try your luck
once again. Ohk wah else you got cuz this Queen
Premier recitation of yours ain't enough to make
me descend on your foolishness. So wah else you got boy...

grin

9 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Draei: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:
I remain the same way I was born, ever young but picture is not uploading grin
Lemme share you my hotspot
so the pic will upload shapally...#lol.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Falconey and draei, which piece of land are you guys locking horns for??
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

Please don't feel bad a lot of people have got no use to the world like you. you are a living prove that a woman can live with her mistake,your inbreeding has caused you psyche retardation and cognitive dysfunction, odiferous maggot muncher who is so fugly hides under a keypad 24/7, ode dare!

abeg use alternate make dem no ban u

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Draei: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
Falc.oney and dr.aei, which piece of land are you guys locking horns for??
βro, I've fed on bigger goats who trespassed
beyond their shores of stupidity. That lil
brain-dead psychopathic galoot is just not
up the standard. I'm happy playing shiit on him.
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Draei:

Hahahaha, so fast. I can see you've learnt
new lines and you probably wanna try your luck
once again. Ohk wah else you got cuz this Queen
Premier recitation of yours ain't enough to make
me descend on your foolishness. So wah else you got boy...

grin

Every time always coming up with an excuse to escape my wrath....... lwkm hahaha the last time, I left you hanging in a pool of dirt with sexxkillz on the other hand. I told you before I don't feed below the chain but lucky you I've got few minutes to spare cremating a naif

Debased internet low life addict whose life revolves around romance section thinking he's got level asslicking dirty underage slut.

ode dare!

9 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
boring romance section , in ese's voice I DON GO grin
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by falconey(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Draei:

βro, I've fed on bigger goats who trespassed
beyond their shores of stupidity. That lil
brain-dead psychopathic galoot is just not
up the standard. I'm happy playing shiit on him.

lwkm hahahaha look at this dependent fucktard_ of a student .The story of your family is the reason Nollywood never stops producing a poverty captivating screenplay, they'd have the story,location and most importantly the evidence it is a true life story.you are an epitome of a depressed adjured son of a raped Street hooker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Draei: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
falconey:

Every time always coming up with an excuse to escape my wrath....... lwkm hahaha the last time, I left you hanging in a pool of dirt with sexxkillz on the other hand. I told you before I don't feed below the chain but lucky you I've got few minutes to spare cremating a naif

Debased internet low life addict whose life revolves around romance section thinking he's got level asslicking dirty underage slut.

ode dare!
grin grin
You are gradually hitting the spot. You
left who hanging? you might wanna provide
the link so all can see how you took off like a
lunacy encrypted rodent. Keep them coming plz...

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by SINZ: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
**Takes a fawking seat!** gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Draei:

Lemme share you my hotspot
so the pic will upload shapally...#lol.

Hehehe, no wahala bros. I go manage am
Re: Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
SINZ:
**Takes a fawking seat!** gringrin

I was supposed to cc u..

Ooh well..Lemme sit back n relax til I doze off.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.