Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me (7577 Views)

My American Girlfriend Wants To Visit Nigeria / How I Met My American Navy Boyfriend, A Nigerian Girl Speaks / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 7:44pm On May 07, 2018
Hello guys,

I travelled out of the country to Boston for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, i discharged all my Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, i met a lady of Jamaican descent that i fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and we supposedly bonded. She invited me to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make us to be together without sin. As a Naija guy in a Trump infected society, i gladly agreed. To me, this was too good to be true, and i felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when i realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give her. The ring i brought was, according to the girls mother, not of quality value, and enquired how i got it.Na so the girl just start to de para for me o.. Back to back nagging... i venture into an expensive ring.And this was the first red flag. Next, girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with me o, which i tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since we were gonna get marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, her behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to me o and all. Then it happened one day... We had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to our engagement, but she said we were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, i had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad.. Eventually, we had a terrible argument, where she called the corps on me.. thank God I'm legal with my Student visa!!! she promised to make sure i pay for child support even though we are not married. She also promised to make sure she deports me back, and make my life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, i just had to end it,especially with later threats of her killing me. Now, I'm concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?

I asked for advice and was adviced to marry her... Story continues......

We got married, and she practically turned him to a slave...if i paraventure ask her a question...she will just keep insulting me and my family plus my country for no reason... like you deaf, you going bk to your crazy country... you're a sperm donor.. do as i say you asking questions like a bitch... All this is after doing everything im the house and also wake him up in the middle of the night to prepare food for her... which he did without complaining. The one that break the camel back was when i told her all what i have been doing for you... at least i deserve accolades or thank you.. she grabbed me by the neck and she took her hands off. Then i knew it's finished.... i was subjected to sleep on the bare ground that night... and the next day i was looking at resolving what ever grudges she had on me... i was trying to talk to her.... the next thing she did... was to scream at me to leave her...then she called 911 on me. And they took me out of the house. That was super extreme. Then i knew I'm on my own. I slept on the street in the dark in BOSTON. This time i knew i had to fight back. I reported the physical assault incidence... and now i have been informed that the case is going through hearing this month, however, she's not aware of any court case.

AND THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT SHE REFUSED TO FILE FOR ME!!!

I don't know what to do... i have all the messages where she called me a sperm donor and the rest... i even have hospital records that shows I'm emotionally distressed with the traumatic event.

What should i do.... Matured advice please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
Brb

2 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2018
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by divinehand2003(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2018
That guy is in deep soup. A wise man will only marry a foreign woman for the sake of green Card with no intention of ever getting her pregnant. They moment you impregnate her, you become a slave forever in the US knowing fully well that over 70-90% of their marriages end up in divorce.

So my bitter advise to him is to either continue playing the slave to the wife or peacefully return to Nigeria never to return ooooo.

15 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by IamPlato(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
You Want To Kill Me?
How Do You Expect A Lazy Person Like Me To read All That

5 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by DESAN(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
Good for u shebi Naija babes r nt gud. u

1 Like

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 07, 2018
My advise for you, my brother.

Is to learn how to make Moi-Moi in the US.

Half child support is better than none.

10 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
DESAN:
Good for u shebi Naija babes r nt gud. u

Ure happy abi.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by shurlar50(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2018
Better call Saul. Him sabi solve this kain case angry
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by fancy4eve(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2018
All malam wit him own kettle
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by bencarson007(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2018
fight back bros...
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 07, 2018
Wait, let me slap catarrh inside your chest first before I will read the fake story.

2 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On May 07, 2018
This is the new scam they are pulling in the U.S. Call the police and say they were victims of domestic violence, then they can file for an annulment or divorce with papers included and they don't have to wait the usual full time. angry Usually it's the white girls who are victims of this because black American women were wise to the bullshyt decades ago. At least they got paid for the business deal.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by khiaa(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2018
divinehand2003:
That guy is I deep soup. Wise men only marry oyibo women for the sake of green Card only and never getting her pregnant. They moment you impregnate her, you become a slave forever in the US.

So my bitter advise to him is to either continue playing the slave to the wife or peacefully return to Nigeria never to return ooooo.

What about his child? lol, grin African men love to falsely brag about themselves not deserting their children and providing for them. All lies.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by divinehand2003(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

What about his child? lol, grin African men love to falsely brag about themselves not deserting their children and providing for them. All lies.

My dear, most African men are wiser now. Most of them will migrate to Canada or other North American countries to start afresh. Child support isn't an easy job especially when the man's ex has become a roaring lion seeking to devour him.

7 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On May 07, 2018
divinehand2003:

My dear, most African men are wiser now. Most of them will migrate to Canada or other North American countries to start afresh. Child support isn't an easy job especially when the man's ex has become a roaring lion seeking to devour him.

You'll run away to other countries and commit the same atrocities. If you can't afford child support the prevention would be to ummmm....keep your pedar in your pants or wrap it up, simple. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by divinehand2003(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

You'll run away to other countries and commit the same atrocities. If you can't afford child support the prevention would be to ummmm....keep your pedar in your pants or wrap it up, simple. undecided

Lol
Once bitten, twice shy. It's hard to find lasting relationships overseas. Our African men need not be reminded of this truth. Those who are willing to learn from other people's experiences will survive. They will surely use condoms like their first name next time to prevent stories that touch.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Nobody: 1:36am On May 08, 2018
@Op that woman will kill you one day. Don't believe it when she says she has changed after she discoveres the court case. She's a narcissist. Proceed to the end with it. That may make her cautious next time.

I pity the kid that is on the way shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Emilokoiyawon: 2:51am On May 08, 2018
Your case is that of a he-goat that continuously humps a tree hoping to seer offsprings. Go and fix your life joor.

2 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by InteriorDecors: 2:56am On May 08, 2018
Take that threat seriously and just be careful undecided... record convos as evidence as well

Cc Kelvinbabyface1

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:01am On May 08, 2018
My brother please try read am... I need you guys advice

IamPlato:
You Want To Kill Me?

How Do You Expect A Lazy Person Like Me To read All That
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:01am On May 08, 2018
What is this one saying... undecided undecided

Emilokoiyawon:
Your case is that of a he-goat that continuously humps a tree hoping to seer offsprings. Go and fix your life joor.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:04am On May 08, 2018
I have all the messages she sent to me vowing with her last blood to deport me.

And the part where she called me a sperm donor... and emphasize that she married to me cos of the unborn kid.. that she never loved me.

I just weak

InteriorDecors:
Take that threat seriously and just be careful undecided... record convos as evidence as well
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by otipoju(m): 3:07am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
Hello guys,

I travelled out of the country to Boston for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, i discharged all my Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, i met a lady of Jamaican descent that i fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and we supposedly bonded. She invited me to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make us to be together without sin. As a Naija guy in a Trump infected society, i gladly agreed. To me, this was too good to be true, and i felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when i realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give her. The ring i brought was, according to the girls mother, not of quality value, and enquired how i got it.Na so the girl just start to de para for me o.. Back to back nagging... i venture into an expensive ring.And this was the first red flag. Next, girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with me o, which i tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since we were gonna get marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, her behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to me o and all. Then it happened one day... We had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to our engagement, but she said we were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, i had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad.. Eventually, we had a terrible argument, where she called the corps on me.. thank God I'm legal with my Student visa!!! she promised to make sure i pay for child support even though we are not married. She also promised to make sure she deports me back, and make my life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, i just had to end it,especially with later threats of her killing me. Now, I'm concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?

I asked for advice and was adviced to marry her... Story continues......

We got married, and she practically turned him to a slave...if i paraventure ask her a question...she will just keep insulting me and my family plus my country for no reason... like you deaf, you going bk to your crazy country... you're a sperm donor.. do as i say you asking questions like a bitch... All this is after doing everything im the house and also wake him up in the middle of the night to prepare food for her... which he did without complaining. The one that break the camel back was when i told her all what i have been doing for you... at least i deserve accolades or thank you.. she grabbed me by the neck and she took her hands off. Then i knew it's finished.... i was subjected to sleep on the bare ground that night... and the next day i was looking at resolving what ever grudges she had on me... i was trying to talk to her.... the next thing she did... was to scream at me to leave her...then she called 911 on me. And they took me out of the house. That was super extreme. Then i knew I'm on my own. I slept on the street in the dark in BOSTON. This time i knew i had to fight back. I reported the physical assault incidence... and now i have been informed that the case is going through hearing this month, however, she's not aware of any court case.

AND THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT SHE REFUSED TO FILE FOR ME!!!

I don't know what to do... i have all the messages where she called me a sperm donor and the rest... i even have hospital records that shows I'm emotionally distressed with the traumatic event.

What should i do.... Matured advice please.

Calm down. Them go give you your green card even without her filing for you.You gat a very strong case of domestic abuse. So keep all your evidences.

Also she can't just place you on child support as long as you are doing what you can for your child and keeping the receipts. Child support is for negligent father's who abandon their responsibilities .

Water wey don pour don pour especially as pikn don enter una matter . but look before you leap is the best advice ever. Most of these people are psychopath irrespective of the level of education.

When you try to be calm and reasonable, they see it as weakness and increase their agression.

No argue, no fight but continue your case to conclusion and no let am know where you dey live or meet with her alone ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:09am On May 08, 2018
Ok boss.... i will proceed to the end... i have suffered. Chai because of beauty... i was carried away.

Yours advice is basically the one i intend to pursue.

Hearing date is May 22nd 2018 11:00 am America time... it will be 4:00 pm Nigeria time.

Muafrika2:
@Op that woman will kill you one day. Don't believe it when she says she has changed after she discoveres the court case. She's a narcissist. Proceed to the end with it. That may make her cautious next time.

I pity the kid that is on the way shocked

2 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:15am On May 08, 2018
She was the one that even suggested marriage Not me... she said since we will get married and her mom is making preparations... condom is not necessary.. i was very surprised... but wasn't too exited, because the fear of the unknown kept telling me she had sinister motives.

Not until the Bombshell.

[Qqquote author=divinehand2003 post=67370029]

Lol
Once bitten, twice shy. It's hard to find lasting relationships overseas. Our African men need not be reminded of this truth. Those who are willing to learn from other people's experiences will survive. They will surely use condoms like their first name next time to prevent stories that touch.[/quote]
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:18am On May 08, 2018
One day she fit lie on top me say i wan kill am o.... After the court case it's better i relocate. Or she go use gun kill me.

She's in the U.S.army brother. I have really bought market. If she's unable to achieve her aim of deporting me...

She could get rid of me o

otipoju:

Calm down. Them go give you your green card even without filing. You gat a very strong case.

Also she can't just place you on child support as long as you are doing what you can for your child and keeping the receipt. Child support is for negligent father's who abandon their responsibilities

1 Like

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:20am On May 08, 2018
But it's a good idea... maybe after i press charges on this case. Thanks

divinehand2003:

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by Kelvinbabyface1: 3:24am On May 08, 2018
It's not scam... it happened to me... She held me by my neck. I wish you could see the way it played out.

You will pity me. It doesn't have to do with scam...
Others can use scam... but i didn't

However, if you wanna advice play your part. And don't continue generalizing everything babe.

Btw.... your opinion count dear.

khiaa:
This is the new scam they are pulling in the U.S. Call the police and say they were victims of domestic violence, then they can file for an annulment or divorce with papers included and they don't have to wait the usual full time. angry Usually it's the white girls who are victims of this because black American women were wise to the bullshyt decades ago. At least they got paid for the business deal.
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by otipoju(m): 3:24am On May 08, 2018
khiaa:

So all the text messages,evidences and actual incidents are scam abi?
Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by otipoju(m): 3:26am On May 08, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
One day she fit lie on top me say i wan kill am o.... After the court case it's better i relocate. Or she go use gun kill me.

She's in the U.S.army brother. I have really bought market. If she's unable to achieve her aim of deporting me...

She could get rid of me o

Brother, man up. She can smell your fear and she's intoxicated by it.

Don't argue or fight with her and at this stage never be alone with her but don't behave like a wuss.

Also start drumming it into her ears that you are going back to Nigeria whenever you see her and after every every, cut off all communication channels with her and relocate and change numbers.

4 Likes

Re: My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me by InteriorDecors: 3:32am On May 08, 2018
otipoju:

Brother, man up. She can smell your fear and she's intoxicated by it.

Don't argue or fight with her and at this stage never be alone with her but don't behave like a wuss.

m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

insert signatures into your posts / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.