Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari (2125 Views)

Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ProfDumbledor(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
A Pan Igbo group, Nzuko Umunna has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately release the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu. Addressing journalists in Abuja, leader of the group and former Central Bank governor. Prof. Charles Soludo said the federal government must obey court orders. Soludo who was flanked by Prof.‎ Pat Utomi, Dr Udenta Udenta and other Igbo professionals also accused the ruling All Progressives Congress APC of abandoning its social contract with Nigerians. “There seem to be a national consensus that the current system cannot endure. We are in a state of emergency at all levels. The national council of states has to be convened urgently. “We demand for the urgent release of Nnamdi Kanu and his colleagues as well as all prisoners of conscience”, they said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/breaking-release-nnamdi-kanu-now-igbo-leaders-tell-buhari-say-apc-abandoned-manifestoes/

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Aonkuuse(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is the thirtieth warning when will you bark and bite

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ShootToKill: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
They think they are doing Kanu or Igbos. The young man is in high spirits and is even sponsoring soccer matches while the almajiris and amala-munchers that mock him are dying in IDP camps of hunger and begging for alms all over the streets of brown roof oshogbo and ibadam respectively.

Uteghe, Ipobexposed and other zombies, please come let us pray for my IPOB skull to hate Kanu and unite with your zombie skull in order to move naijeriya forward. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Buhari, please release that Biafran. This prolonged detention will only make him look like a hero to Liepobs.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by mesoprogress(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is a good move
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Or what? You will fry beans? Abeg shift cownu is spending xmas in prison.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ShootToKill: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
idc
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
His detention is similar to what
every successful freedom fighter passes through.

The most important thing is the end of it. For the end justifies the means. There is always a light in the tunnel for every struggle.

The man that put him in detention in Nigeria is in London with status unknown.

The God that nominated him shall complete his mission and put all his haters and accusers in shame just as He has already started.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
If he behaves well

He will be out by 2035

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Nukualofa: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
Or what? You will fry beans? Abeg shift cownu is spending xmas in prison.
he is healthy and in Prison while buhari prostrate {Penis} has been destroyed by cancer grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ipobbigot7: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by nextprince: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
They should direct those calls to ag president, the president is on a sick leave.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by engrMikemd(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
they might successfully help in getting his terms reduce
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShootToKill:
They think they are doing Kanu or Igbos. The young man is in high spirits and is even sponsoring soccer matches while the almajiris and amala-munchers that mock him are dying in IDP camps of hunger and begging for alms all over the streets of brown roof oshogbo and ibadam respectively.

Uteghe, Ipobexposed and other zombies, please come let us pray for my IPOB skull to hate Kanu and unite with your zombie skull in order to move naijeriya forward. grin grin

Promoting soccer matches to promote peace in prison but yet access for a division in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ShootToKill: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Promoting soccer matches to promote peace in prison but yet access for a division in Nigeria

Are you pained that our IPOB skulls refused to unite with your zombie pro-dullards skull?

Are you also gnashing your teeth and crying like your Yoruba leaders who spent just a day in DSS net? grin

Have you fasted and prayed today for my IPOB skull to hate Kanu and unite with your zombie skull. grin grin

Whatever happened to 'kanu and beans'? are you tired of shouting 'beans' all over the place like hungry refugees? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShootToKill:

Are you pained that our IPOB skulls refused to unite with your zombie pro-dullards skull?

Are you also gnashing your teeth crying like your Yoruba leaders who.spent just a day in DSS net.

Have you fasted and prayed today for my IPOB skull to hate Kanu and unite with your zombie skull. grin grin

Zombie skull is not the point. Stop insulting me to live my point and insult u back.
You claimed he is creating soccer challenge and I said the soccer challenge for different tribe to promote unity in the prison but was asking for a division of Nigeria.
Stop insulting me present your own point.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by GameGod(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
No way, Kanu is a terrorist Schizophrenic bleached Donkey without balls,

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by TheFreeOne: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
I expected this from the day igbo leaders said they are losing confidence in the Nigerian project.

I love it when a people speaks with one voice.

Igbo kwenu.

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
wrong headline ,the proper headline should be : RELEASE NNAMDI KANU IGBO LEADERS TELL" VEGETABLE SOUP"IN LONDON
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ShootToKill: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Zombie skull is not the point. Stop insulting me to live my point and insult u back.
You claimed he is creating soccer challenge and I said the soccer challenge for different tribe to promote unity in the prison but was asking for a division of Nigeria.
Stop insulting me present your own point.

I am a proud IPOB, you are proud zombie like you once said. Zombie, Wailer, IPob are common NL slangs. grin

I still give alms to you zombie almajiris and ewedu afonjas, does that mean I'd like to unite my IPOB skull with your skull?

Ok I hereby now declare my hate for Kanu for sponsoring matches with 'Kuje Beans'. I have decided to unite with your zombie skull. grin

Hand over your skull to me, let me unite my IPOB skull with it so we can move naijeriya forward. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wat is the name of the Igbo leader liepods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShootToKill:

I am a proud IPOB, you are proud zombie like you once said. Zombie, Wailer, IPob are common NL slangs. grin

I still give alms to you zombie almajiris and ewedu afonjas, does that mean I'd like to unite my IPOB skull with your skull?

Ok I hereby now declare my hate for Kanu for sponsoring matches with 'Kuje Beans'. I have decide to unite with your zombie skull. grin

Hand over your skull to me, let me unite my IPOB skull with it. grin

Don't call me zombie directly. U can say APC supporters are zombies no body was called. I can say Ipob members are liars I didn't call names but if u quote me directly and call me a zombie again. I will call mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by basilo102: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
coolesmile:
Buhari, please release that Biafran. This prolonged detention will only make him look like a hero to Liepobs.
Thank you for acknowledging the fooolishness of bubu

5 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by basilo102: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Aonkuuse:
This is the thirtieth warning when will you bark and bite
You can clearly see the change of game, its no longer those you label "miscreants" talking.

4 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ShootToKill: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Don't call me zombie directly. U can say APC supporters are zombies no body was called. I can say Ipob members are liars I didn't call names but if u quote me directly and call me a zombie again. I will call mynd44

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen or call your zombie comrades to help you out. grin

I've missed your 'great exposures'. when are we seeing another great one from you? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by ShootToKill: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
he is healthy and in Prison while buhari prostrate {Penis} has been destroyed by cancer grin

I'm sure one IPOB stud like me will be servicing Aisha's honeypot since the impotent dullard is away. All in the spirit of one naijeriya. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Osinbajo is the Ag President, they should direct their wailings to his table na. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShootToKill:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen or call your zombie comrades to help you out. grin

I've missed your 'great exposures'. when are we seeing another great o.e from you? grin grin

So my zombie comrades are the moderators ba? U are breaking the rule still unperturbed now insulting the mods --Mynd44
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by Uteghe(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
IPOB MAKING IGBO STATES LIES AND ILLITERACY HEADQUARTERS OF THE WORLD
Igbos are worried over the rate of Ipob ''supporting'' online rag sheets with headlines craftily woven to feed Ipobeasts pipe dream of starting a country in Igboland. As soon the menacing ,sectional messages of Nnamdi gained traction among Igbo thieves whores,baby merchants,illiterate traders and armed robbers,raking in millions for the con artist turned self styled Biafra King,other idle and weak brained Igbos joined the fray,publishing bizarre lies not fit to be told an embryo. So good is the fictional news business that even a yoruba dude joined in and made good money by publishing lies Ipobeasts love to hear. The more ridiculous,the better.
"Trump endorse Ipob"
"Trump gives Buhari 24 hours to release Kanu"
"Britain say they love Kanu"
" Fed Govt beg Kanu to collect 900b and forget Biafra"
"Kanu beats warders and make them drink urine"
Led by Igbere tv, an online toilet,headed by a fraud,Ipob will take any news,no matter how idiotic,as long as it makes them feel good.
Nnamdi Kanu,the murderer has murdered education in Igboland.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by queencalipso(f): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
wrong headline ,the proper headline should be : RELEASE NNAMDI KANU IGBO LEADERS TELL" VEGETABLE SOUP"IN LONDON

Lolx grin grin una no go kill person for this Nl..

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari by greenermodels: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
why is this not yet on the front-page ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Disobedience Will Continue Until The Govt Bows – Nnamdi Kanu / The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! / Throwback Deportation:fashola Was Wrong To Apologize To Igbos, Says Fani- Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.