Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? (544 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Military Man Could Not Stop Two People Having Sex In Public / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by whywhyogun: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
how many times can a man fall in love in his life? 1 time? more than 1? or if more than one,is it only 1 of the many could be called love? can a man "love" for another time after a "true love" ends for a period?

how about women?

although sex is easy, although many people tell themselves they have quite a few sex partners during their life time. but can anyone honestly say that, he or she has not yet had any "true love" , or believes they could never have it in future?

well, love is sometimes ,or always is, single-sided, one sacrifices more to win some unrequited love from the other, but to the former, it is still love. so it is really arguable that, whether an unrequited lover can say he or she has had no true love experience. but let's count it in, and the question is turned to be like this:

are there any people who are born to be , or circumstanced to be , lacking of ability to love?and thus have no chance of true love? (i dont mean the physical defect)
Re: Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't think so
Re: Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by whywhyogun: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nma27:
I don't think so

to which question in my thread?
Re: Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

to which question in my thread?
Answers to ur topic
Re: Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by whywhyogun: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nma27:
Answers to ur topic

so every one on earth has at least one love memory? wow. is this your opinion?
Re: Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

so every one on earth has at least one love memory? wow. is this your opinion?
Off course not. My dear, I sincerely don't know but one thing I do know is, True Love is beautiful.
Re: Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by whywhyogun: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Nma27:
Off course not. My dear, I sincerely don't know but one thing I do know is, True Love is beautiful.

I guess, 99 % of the whole human being, have no experience of love, either due to their callous heart, or due to the callous environment

it has little thing to do with fate. I don't believe, a man , living to 60 years , having no chance of 1 true love, reciprocally. if these kind of human do exist, which is a fact that they do, and consist of 99% , they should not blame their fate, because they are born to be bereaving of love and lacking of ability to love or to feel love.

but many people , out of vanity, will deny what I say. they say, of course, out of their 10 romances, at least 1 is true love. how ridiculous to imagine that, there could exist a man , having no love for his whole life? but , sadly, it is true, and for most men and women.
Re: Are There Any People Having No Love For Their Whole Life? by nigeriasmack: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
the mods of nairaland , definitely , have never fallen in love with any creature , and will not.

(1) (Reply)

Bed Action That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Going To Cheat On You / Apostle Suleiman Claims: Kayemo Says His Wife Can't Cook, So He Divorced Her / My Plans For The Weekend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.