Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (6557 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Sirodian: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol so I know this topic interests a lot of people... Like some have actually been caught or have caught someone while some are just here to read comment... Anyways let's make it fun..

I caught my cousin once... I walked into the room and he was pounding the babe... She was quite loud I think.... I made sure they didn't see me tho.... When they were through they had to pass through the parlour to get to the bathroom (typical village house... Was there for the holidays) and I was there.. They were both shocked he was wearing his boxers and she had nothing on except his towel around her naked body... This girl is almost five years older than me and she greeted me good afternoon... Lol I replied afternoon my dear and continued pressing phone lol it was so hilarious.....

Let's here your own story don't spoil the fun

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
I caught two having sex at the back of a spoilt taxi around 10pm on 25th December so I threaten both and collected my own share, the gal was cute shagrin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Emmzy201(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
I caught them having s*x
I mean I caught my hen and my neighbors cock having s*x... I was so angry, the cock didn't even care to use a condom

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Earthquake1: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
SmellySperm:
I caught two having sex at the back of a spoilt taxi around 10pm on 25th December so I threaten both and collected my own share, the gal was cute shagrin

Liar

14 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by nicerod(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please don't end this year with grudges, if I offend you, come to my house let's fight once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by okoroemeka(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
I caught Two guys banging a babe on the village football pitch last night, they invited me I declined but I stayed and watched the entire show,live show very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Uglymugg: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
okoroemeka:
I caught Two guys banging a babe on the village football pitch last night, they invited me I declined but I stayed and watched the entire show,live show very interesting.
semi-cuckold.
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by empire2017(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
SmellySperm:
I die here with laugh
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2018

It was just like every other day, although the chilly and grey weather made the day so dull that i was literally dying of boredom. I decided to stroll around our backyard and take some fancy nature pictures with my phone. My love for nature is just crazy lol. Despite the tress and bushes, there are some uncompleted buildings where touts usually hang out to smoke. But this time around, i couldn't perceive any weed, but some subtle moans were on the air, like i was picking up a rare strange sound waves.

I discarded it first, perhaps my mind and its numerous tricks. Then i heard a panting female voice , "It's not in!"

I shocked! This new discovery made me thread so careful as the adrenaline in me began to pump intensely. I went close to the uncompleted building, where the moans were coming from and i stood, transfixed and stunned by what was before me.

The girl was sitting on some pilled blocks, with legs eagle spread while the black young dude, whose back was on me was ramming her like there is a war. His dread hair was scattered as heat run down his body, a typical dog taking advantage of this innocent vulnerable bitch.

The girl was supposed to see me, but she was definitely not in this dimension as the pleasure from the young stud drive her crazy. She kept moaning and sweating as she sway her hip to meet his thrust.

As i gradually escape my stunned state, the sound in the environment became known.

"Ahhhh... Uhhhh.. Ahhhh..." she was moaning like a bitch she is while the young ugly boy pant like a dog as he ravish her cunt.

Then the moment came, she began to shake in pleasure as fluids gush out from her cunt. She keeps gasping for air and her legs were visibly shaking.. The young dude pulled his dick out, ram it back again and she keeps rolling her eyeballs like she was gonna pass out as more fluids spill out like a fountain.

Then.. Someone touched me from behind and i jumped.. what i saw next, i never expected it... Not even for the slightest!

To be continued...

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by samuelchimmy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
I think it will be when I was 9years old, there's this brother we call teacher, he's our neighbor, so my mum will always leave us to his care, but dude will always ask us to go outside and play whenever his girlfriend comes to visit, so there was this day, I just wanted to see what it is they always do,.... So I strategically placed myself beside his locked door, took a broom and shifted his curtain, men the sight was out of this world, bros was raming into the girl like a starved animal..... grin grin..... It was that day that I started to always want to Bleep..... grin, fxvking favgguts spoilt me.... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by ashjay001(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
When u're randy, everyone catches u n u catch everyone tootongue

Funniest 'caught', my mom. She said sorry, picked up whatever it was she wanted n walked outgringrin

Never brought it up sha.
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by malificent(f): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2018
grin
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Na normal level. Human beings no dey gree stay for one place
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by mazimee(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Vtrd caught me with his ma tongue
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Isoni(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by somehow: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Brother Kayode and his pastor's daughter.

At least once a week and the yeye bros won't lock his door.

Then some useless youth just opposite our gate hiding in the dark of the night behind a parked bus. Banging away while standing.

These happened more than 10 years ago.
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by CreepyBlackpool: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
if you too came here just to read comments oya gather here grin

one of you should buy popcorn as you're coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by SmellingAnus(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I think it will be when I was 9years old, there's this brother we call teacher, he's our neighbor, so my mum will always leave us to his care, but dude will always ask us to go outside and play whenever his girlfriend comes to visit, so there was this day, I just wanted to see what it is they always do,.... So I strategically placed myself beside his locked door, took a broom and shifted his curtain, men the sight was out of this world, bros was raming into the girl like a starved animal..... grin grin..... It was that day that I started to always want to Bleep..... grin, fxvking favgguts spoilt me.... grin
Lol... You spoilt yourself

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by horlarkoonlay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Would have loved to share mine too but (mio gbo oyinbo) I don't understand English
Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Zane2point4(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lodged in a hotel with a friend who was so frugal with his money and doesn't wanna get a room for himself, maybe because we had roughly 3hrs to continue our journey.
He called an ex who decided to pay him an urgent visit to our lodge, so i thought it was a harmless visit and afterall i got the room and didn't think it was necessary to excuse myself if the grl come in.
She came and one thing lead to the other this crazy friend of mine started caressing this busty lady in my full view and the grl obviously had no problems with it.
As a full guyman wey i be i just back them and faced the tv set, while they banged and rammed at my back with the bed rocking side to side.
Honestly i felt it, i come deh reason make i make my own control but due to time schedule i had to leave it for another day.... Lols.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story by Kylekent59: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
shocked

Back then in the Uni, there was this babe's room opposite me, I decided knock on her door for acer charger, I knocked, but no one answered, I was just hearing, hups hups hups, and the music was loud. So I decided to open the door and as I entered in,it was a ghe ghe!!!

She was giving the idiot Bj. Immediately the fool saw me he tapped the babe and she looked back and saw me( she was nacked ooo) and continued with the Bj.

I just went straight and collected my charger and shut the door.

20mins later, I heard a knock at my door and I went to see who it was, omo the babe and the guy don cloth up ooo.

The idiot told me to wear cloth make I follow dem go flex, omo dat day bad gan.

The next day,the babe was asking me if she did it well? my reply was, " you tried jare"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex / Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. / Sudden Veins On A Dick(advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.