Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) (73939 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bribery nd corruption
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
queencalipso:
This is a movie set not a soldier.. This same chizyalichi was the viral hot akara seller photos. Same was from a movie scene too.

Besides which real soldier will wear crop top as uniform undecided

Well spotted.
And the boots smiley
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Hezbola: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
moscobabs:
I beg where her barrack dey? I want go report the
crime I committed to her
grin
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
as far as the ogas they chop her kpomo...she no smell boko haram area
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Xaddy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Lolz coward. grin
Something wey u for go bleep her.
Abi u know no say some of them are sex starved
Lol... See you... Bleeping no be wahala at all na.. but the thing wey so reason be say if she come love up nko? Me I no ready for that kind drama oh... And me I be professional hit and run driver...
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
queencalipso:
This is a movie set not a soldier.. This same chizyalichi was the viral hot akara seller photos. Same was from a movie scene too.

Besides which real soldier will wear crop top as uniform undecided

Are you sure
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xaddy:

Lol... See you... Bleeping no be wahala at all na.. but the thing wey so reason be say if she come love up nko? Me I no ready for that kind drama oh... And me I be professional hit and run driver...
Lolz I c. Badt guy.
Wish say u go hook me up lah wink
Mah use her dey pay mah tuition fee
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by MizTyna(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xaddy:
Choi... See how she is dripping hotness...

I once secured a date with a Navy Lady from Badoo but fear no let me go on the DDay, worse part was I was to meet her at her baracks...

Thank God she never called back and I don uninstall Badoo from my phone

You too dey fear
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by samsam2019: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Still won't smash her no matter what

Soldiers are wicked
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
if only u kw d General in d Army datz hitting her hard ur desire for her wud drop like buhari's health
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by MIMU(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2017
End time fmle soldier
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 01, 2017
IGBO GIRLS grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Crowny11(f): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2017
ajasbaba:
when all the ogas at the top don chop her finish

na you help dem hold torchlight..?
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Xaddy(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2017
MizTyna:

You too dey fear
Fear is good sometimes oh... It can save your life... cheesy
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by pussypounder(m): 3:42am On Mar 01, 2017
I will spray her assz with my heavy fat guns before telling her to touch her toes and I will shoot at with my creamier all over her chest embarassed
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by kingzbeatz(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2017
ajasbaba:
when all the ogas at the top don chop her finish

Ehn na, because she resemble nkwobi abi , Una go Jes dey say anything
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by ndusam17(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2017
She is not a soldier.... Costume
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Igwe007(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
She's an actress and not a soldier
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2017
she is an actress.probably in a movie location
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by Bustincole(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2017
A model in Nigerian Army...

Respect

Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by JIGHU(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2017
LOOKING AND READING THE COMMENTS? YOU WILL KNOW MANY NIGERIANS ARE DUMB ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET....THEY DONT THINK OR RATIONALIZE ANYTHING THAT POPS UP ON HERE.....THEY JUST JUMP IN AND START MAKING COMMENTS LIKE ZOMBIES ..
Re: Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) by sulakishop(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2017
She's an actress not a soldier

broseme:
Madam abeg come and arrest me.See her back!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/this-female-officer-got-people.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.