Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" (42781 Views)

Has Kanye West Truly Become Christian? Let's Examine His Past And Present Life / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by aisammy4: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail. Kindly read and share your views and advice. The person in question is reading. Thanks. See the unedited mail after the cut.

YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED: I AM BEEN PRESSURED TO GET MARRIED AND ALSO CHANGING MY RELIGION

"I wonder why she should be pressuring me to change my religion before getting married to her. I sorted an advice from a pastor, and I was told that she was not the woman for me. That i will have problems along the marriage. After I few consideration, I decided to also sort for advice from Nairalanders.

I am a muslim and my woman is a christian. She is forcing me to change my religion which i have been practicing since childhood. Taking such a decision is not that easy you know. To change my religion because of a woman? I don't think it is right. She has also refuse to change to my religion. Now, her family are pressuring and want me to change my religion. I am writing this to seek advice from Nairalanders to give me direction to follow... I know many will yab, insult or in-sugar me... I just need a candid advice."

Thanks
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
mukhtara446:
my brother Jesus give life to bird,raise dead man to life, speak when he is a baby and many more miracles. but with the permission of his father. I once had that Jesus himself said in the bible that him himself can't do anything without the permission of his father. What you don't know is that we know a messenger that made a mountain pregnant and get birth to a camel. Moses you know his miracle. The most high made all this miracles to make you believe not to disbelieve. I wish you follow the way of life of Jesus and forget does that call themselves christens. And Muhammad whom we believe him as a messenger said he saw Jesus and he is a black man not white.

This is one of those stuffs mohammed said, that made no sense. Where did he see Jesus? If you read haddith with open mind, you will be disappointed. Thats why quran forbids muslims from asking questions on some stuffs that are senseless. This is taqqiya (deceiving people to win them to allah) in action, which is allowed in islam. Imagine, he forbids visitors from waiting , discussing or asking questions from him in his house after eating, because of his wives. Back to the question, can human being gives life? You fail to answer. This is an act of creation, exclusive to only the creator, not humans like me and you or mohammed. There's a reason no one else did this before and after Jesus. Meanwhile, Mohammed was only sent to the arabs acccording to your quran. That's where it stops.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by yusufficient(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
airmark:

Are you sure you have read quran and hadiths comprehensively? I have some salient questions begging for answers.
stop acting like tata just ask what you wann
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
yusufficient:

stop acting like tata just ask what you wann

Read up what I asked your brothers that made them go mute and stop behaving irresponsibly like that useless prophet that married a kid .
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 1:35am On Mar 02, 2017
airmark:

This is one of those stuffs mohammed said, that made no sense. Where did he see Jesus? If you read haddith with open mind, you will be disappointed. Thats why quran forbids muslims from asking questions on some stuffs that are senseless. This is taqqiya (deceiving people to win them to allah) in action, which is allowed in islam. Imagine, he forbids visitors from waiting , discussing or asking questions from him in his house after eating, because of his wives. Back to the question, can human being gives life? You fail to answer. This is an act of creation, exclusive to only the creator, not humans like me and you or mohammed. There's a reason no one else did this before and after Jesus. Meanwhile, Mohammed was only sent to the arabs acccording to your quran. That's where it stops.
I understand what you mean, but surely it's not Islam you are talking about. Maybe it's shi'a or something, but the real islam want us to think and reflect before we do an action, because in many ayyah in Qur'an the most high used to asked us why don't you think. Islam was built in thinking from our grandfather Ibrahim, and to your question we believe the creator of time take his servant to him on a journey and he meet most all the messengers of the creator, but it's not of you to believe' but in Islam we believe the creator can do anything he want he even said Moses was the blackest of all the messengers because most of the messengers came out of black race. And a creation can't give life to anything,can't divided an ocean or a sea with a stick, and he can't know a flood that will destroy all humanity and build an ark and went to the jungle and bring two sets of every animal in the jungle, all of this and many more are done by the permission of the creator. Muhammad was send to all of humanity, Jesus was sent to the lost ship of Israel whom some are still living in west of Africa the greatest miracle that you can have in this time is knowledge and light in your life all are in a book that your lord send.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 4:49am On Mar 02, 2017
airmark:

Make up your mind and appologise for lying that Jesus was killed when your quran stated he wasn't. If i am a muslim i will see you as an irresponsible islamic fellow.

You need to read surah 3:55 and switch. "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.

and also mohammed was sent to his people not you a Nigerian. Arabic is not our language, so you should look for an imam that allah spoke directly to, and speaks your mother tongue

"And we have sent no messenger but with the language of his people, that he might make (the message) clear for them." Quran 14:4

According to Quran, only God can give life to creatures. It was written in your books that Jesus created a bird from mud. Dont you think, the christians are right to call Jesus, God? No one else , whether dead or alive did this. Quran 3:49. You can clarify those replies i gave your brothers above too.

thank you brother the (all wise) send the Qur'an to Muhammad in Arabic so that for him to understand and many more reason, and in the Qur'an Allah mentioned that he will make it easy for those that really want to remember him. And all the messengers before Muhammad, are sent to their people with a message of guidance to follow them and the most wise will choose them and elevated them to all over the world and make them as a example to follow if they believe and kept the command, some people with an exception of if they disbelieve after his guidance come to them then his wrath and punishment will come to them according to their agreement. Check the old testament the most high make an agreement with the children of Israel with an If they break the commandment will send them to slavery and captivity and many more which after they fail whom are Africans your forefathers maybe cause they live among us they are just a tripe among us and the promised of the Lord is true, please brother help your brothers to know the commandment and follow them maybe our Lord will elevated us again. Amen

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 4:54am On Mar 02, 2017
mukhtara446:
thank you brother the (all wise) send the Qur'an to Muhammad in Arabic so that for him to understand and many more reason, and in the Qur'an Allah mentioned that he will make it easy for those that really want to remember him. And all the messengers before Muhammad, are sent to their people with a message of guidance to follow them and the most wise will choose them and elevated them to all over the world and make them as a example to follow if they believe and kept the command, some people with an exception of if they disbelieve after his guidance come to them then his wrath and punishment will come to them according to their agreement. Check the old testament the most high make an agreement with the children of Israel with an If they break the commandment will send them to slavery and captivity and many more which after they fail whom are Africans your forefathers maybe cause they live among us they are just a tripe among us and the promised of the Lord is true, please brother help your brothers to know the commandment and follow them maybe our Lord will elevated us again. Amen
see what the Qur'an said "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Muslims believe and the Lord make them superior and elevated them check the Muslims concur of the world. Check the history of the moors and many more just wake up and see the truth
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by OSCAMO: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail. Kindly read and share your views and advice. The person in question is reading. Thanks. See the unedited mail after the cut.

YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED: I AM BEEN PRESSURED TO GET MARRIED AND ALSO CHANGING MY RELIGION

"I wonder why she should be pressuring me to change my religion before getting married to her. I sorted an advice from a pastor, and I was told that she was not the woman for me. That i will have problems along the marriage. After I few consideration, I decided to also sort for advice from Nairalanders.

I am a muslim and my woman is a christian. She is forcing me to change my religion which i have been practicing since childhood. Taking such a decision is not that easy you know. To change my religion because of a woman? I don't think it is right. She has also refuse to change to my religion. Now, her family are pressuring and want me to change my religion. I am writing this to seek advice from Nairalanders to give me direction to follow... I know many will yab, insult or in-sugar me... I just need a candid advice."

Islam is the only truth {And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers} Al Qur'an 03:85

Changing from pure monotheism of Islam to marry a woman who will die one day & will rot in the grave just like other humans! Really?! Is the religion of Allah so cheap in your eyes?
{And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah, and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful.} Al Qur'an 03:144

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2017
mukhtara446:
see what the Qur'an said "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Muslims believe and the Lord make them superior and elevated them check the Muslims concur of the world. Check the history of the moors and many more just wake up and see the truth

I only quoted this, because your earlier post answered zilch but this one tried but failed woefully as expected. Do you know the Arabic word used for followers of Jesus, in your Quran?. Are you telling me the ' nasara' are Muslim's? Come on, don't use taqqiya bro. Followers of Christ are Christians (nasara) not Muslims. You shouldn't have lied.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by CriticMaestro: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nne5:
Why forcing you?
I'm a Christian but that is plain wrong.
What happened to freedom of religion?
You don't force someone to convert to your religion.
That's stupid.

I can't believe some people above me support the lady.
See if she really loves you religion will not stand in the way.#Fact.
Just let her go abeg!
Converting to another religion is something. Now converting because you were FORCED to is something else.Let her go.Your true wife will come.
you are so wrong, because u lack little knowledge of the bible, the concept of a christian marriage is a bond in divinity, two become one under God, am not saying she should forcefully convert him, i am merely saying her choice is wrong, she should keep a company that will build her in Christ not the other way around
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by udatso: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
toye440:

The fact that u ans or carry a Christian name really doesn't make u one. I was initially surprised to see u garner over 216 likes but after much cogitation I came to that conclusion u spoke d minds of those against d ladies decision.
Have u had a second thought like she's trying to safe herself or family d future problem of which religion her children should or would follow.
The Lady obviously read that part of the bible that says " bring up a child in the way DAT he should go and wen he grows he would not depart from it". Having seen what Islam calls peace no reasonable woman would want her children going about with bombs strapped on their body.
Same for the husband who believes Islam is the religion. so u see how wise she is and if u doubt my assertions pls date one and see if they don't ask u to convert.
How many Muslims have you known on a personal level that have their children going about with bombs strapped? Don't speak ignorantly. I am a Muslim and the fact that he is thinking of changing his faith because of a woman is actually annoying. Let him change if he is convinced that Christianity will earn him paradise or heaven. Cos it's not the faith of your partner that determines how sweet or bitter his hereafter would be.
Just because you hate Islam shouldn't stop you from been sincere.
The advice I just gave now is equally the advice I would to a non Muslim faced with same choice
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by ganiladworld: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Any woman asking you to change religion before she can marry you is not to be taken serious. very soon she will ask you to take permission from her before you see your mother. abeg dump her there are countless serious minded babes all over the place.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by toye440: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
udatso:

How many Muslims have you known on a personal level that have their children going about with bombs strapped? Don't speak ignorantly. I am a Muslim and the fact that he is thinking of changing his faith because of a woman is actually annoying. Let him change if he is convinced that Christianity will earn him paradise or heaven. Cos it's not the faith of your partner that determines how sweet or bitter his hereafter would be.
Just because you hate Islam shouldn't stop you from been sincere.
The advice I just gave now is equally the advice I would to a non Muslim faced with same choice

I hv no business with Islam all I detest is d killings in d name of Islam and suddenly outspoken ones like u go mute or blind to d unholy event.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Inal dina inda lahi Islama

Op, if you know the meaning of the above & still want to change, then thats your own palava, to each his own grave.

But think well well b4 you make this transfer as this worl is only temporary while the hereafter is everlasting & eternal
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 1:41am On Mar 03, 2017
airmark:

I only quoted this, because your earlier post answered zilch but this one tried but failed woefully as expected. Do you know the Arabic word used for followers of Jesus, in your Quran?. Are you telling me the ' nasara' are Muslim's? Come on, don't use taqqiya bro. Followers of Christ are Christians (nasara) not Muslims. You shouldn't have lied.
may the Lord of mercy, the creator of the heavens blessed your soul. nasara are "Christians" and "Jews" are alyahood, my brother you misunderstood the meaning of muslim, basically a muslim is someone that totally summit his will to the will of the creator. At the time of Jesus(may peace and blessings of the most high, continously be with him A.S) if theirs any one that summit his will to the will of the creator which are don't & do and follow it and believe in it, after the creator blessed him with free will to choose, an he choose to worship him, in Arabic they will call him a muslim. We believe the message of all the messengers of the most merciful are the same which is their is one lord you should worship him, and only him without associating him with any partner cause he don't need any and they will show you how to do the worship. Nasara are group of people that come together and made a religion best on their personal interest and call themselves christens. In a way of the most high their is no division it's a straight path that is why everyday we asked him for guidance to the straight path they are not the followers of Jesus, tell me did they keep the sabbath day, did they follow the ten commandment, since you are a man of truth go and seek the truth and see, if they pray the way Jesus and his disciples pray. My brother Romans mixed islam with their paganism in their attempt to make it easy for the new covert, like worshipping in Sun-day,celebrating of birthday of their God son , believing that God had a son, dancing and music, act of adultery which are barbaric and they don't want to leave it so they combine for their personal gain . Brother this world is designed to break you, that is the test you must follow the way of life your creator design for you if you want to succeeded. That is why the one whom we believe was sent by the most high Muhammad s.a.w said this world is a prison to a true believer while it's a garden of enjoyment for a disbeliever, because as a believer you want to do things but they give you a warning don't do it. But a disbeliever has no rules, YOLO you only live one's. so they believe they are here to enjoy the little life they have.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 2:04am On Mar 03, 2017
mukhtara446:
may the Lord of mercy, the creator of the heavens blessed your soul. nasara are "Christians" and "Jews" are alyahood, my brother you misunderstood the meaning of muslim, basically a muslim is someone that totally summit his will to the will of the creator. At the time of Jesus(may peace and blessings of the most high, continously be with him A.S) if theirs any one that summit his will to the will of the creator which are don't & do and follow it and believe in it, after the creator blessed him with free will to choose, an he choose to worship him, in Arabic they will call him a muslim. We believe the message of all the messengers of the most merciful are the same which is their is one lord you should worship him, and only him without associating him with any partner cause he don't need any and they will show you how to do the worship. Nasara are group of people that come together and made a religion best on their personal interest and call themselves christens. In a way of the most high their is no division it's a straight path that is why everyday we asked him for guidance to the straight path they are not the followers of Jesus, tell me did they keep the sabbath day, did they follow the ten commandment, since you are a man of truth go and seek the truth and see, if they pray the way Jesus and his disciples pray. My brother Romans mixed islam with their paganism in their attempt to make it easy for the new covert, like worshipping in Sun-day,celebrating of birthday of their God son , believing that God had a son, dancing and music, act of adultery which are barbaric and they don't want to leave it so they combine for their personal gain . Brother this world is designed to break you, that is the test you must follow the way of life your creator design for you if you want to succeeded. That is why the one whom we believe was sent by the most high Muhammad s.a.w said this world is a prison to a true believer while it's a garden of enjoyment for a disbeliever, because as a believer you want to do things but they give you a warning don't do it. But a disbeliever has no rules, YOLO you only live one's. so they believe they are here to enjoy the little life they have.

Are you saying I can be a Muslim without observing the 5 pillars of Islam? Without believing in Mohammed ? This Jesus Christ didn't do , yet you guys believe he's a Muslim. So funny. It's obvious you can't handle this issue no more. Nasara are Christians as confirmed by you, Christians are followers of Christ. You can't call yourself a follower of Christ when you don't believe in his words as quoted in the scripture . In fact since muslims don't agree he was God who came as human, you are just like the Jews who were angry with him for putting himself as God and accused him of blasphemy. Bro , you are not a follower of Jesus. So back to the quranic verse, the supremacy lines are for Christians (nasara) not unbelievers like you.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by yusufficient(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
airmark:

Read up what I asked your brothers that made them go mute and stop behaving irresponsibly like that useless prophet that married a kid .

OMG! ....NW I realize i av made a big mistake, I tot you are responsible, it shows in your comment the kind of person you are. sorry to say, you are ,, #YOU PSYCHE..are you demented..? you and I has an argument,, why INSULTING a WHOLE PROPHET of God. A true xtian I know Will never insult a prophet of God no matter what.. u sound like a tout. you are making me annoy.. you making me weep.. you insult our beloved prophet ..I hate you. I hate your words, I hate you, I hate you .. I pray may GOD 4GIV u .... YOU ARE an infidels,, thus i dnt argue with deluded people.. sorry to say, you fool
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2017
yusufficient:

OMG! ....NW I realize i av made a big mistake, I tot you are responsible, it shows in your comment the kind of person you are. sorry to say, you are ,, #YOU PSYCHE..are you demented..? you and I has an argument,, why INSULTING a WHOLE PROPHET of God. A true xtian I know Will never insult a prophet of God no matter what.. u sound like a tout. you are making me annoy .. anyway I pray may GOD 4GIV u .... YOU ARE an infidels,, thus i dnt argue with deluded people..

For the records i never quoted or direct my initial comment to you, but you were the one who jumped, quoted and replied me, calling me a tata. Now like a typical mischievous muslim, it's time to play a victim card, right?. Next time, dont start what you cant finish. By the way, in my last post i never mentioned the prophet that married a kid, happy that you decoded that only one so-called prophet, did. True Prophets are responsible and will always be respected. I have read about your prophet in hadith and quran, if thats a template of a true prophet, then shekau is qualified to be called a prophet. I cant wait to see you giving out your 6 year old daughter to one illiterate imam in your hood as a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by yusufficient(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
airmark:

For the records i never quoted or direct my initial comment to you, but you were the one who jumped, quoted and replied me, calling me a tata. Now like a typical mischievous muslim, it's time to play a victim card, right?. Next time, dont start what you cant finish. By the way, in my last post i never mentioned the prophet that married a kid, happy that you decoded that only one so-called prophet, did. True Prophets are responsible and will always be respected. I have read about your prophet in hadith and quran, if thats a template of a true prophet, then shekau is qualified to be called a prophet. I cant wait to see you giving out your 6 year old daughter to one illiterate imam in your hood as a wife.

may GOD 4GIV YOU...you are da type of dude that read a post from the site of enemy of Islam....
the more I argue with you the more I loosE my cool ...shekaus or boko haram .. they are terrorist ... which everyone knew..in short.. you are not da type of xtian I use 2 argue with.. they talk in a polite way.. their conversation are obvious. and I love it.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
yusufficient:

may GOD 4GIV YOU...you are da type of dude that read a post from the site of enemy of Islam....
the more I argue with you the more I loosE my cool ...shekaus or boko haram .. they are terrorist ... which everyone knew..in short.. you are not da type of xtian I use 2 argue with.. they talk in a polite way.. their conversation are obvious. and I love it.

Not surprised, that's how muslims behave. I know if you are in my front of me, you wont hesitate to stab me. You love politeness? You are a joke. You that called me a tata , from nowhere. You can only deceive people who dont know that islam supports deception, to woo unsuspecting people to the moon god. I have read a lot from your books about mohammed and those boko haram members are the true muslims in the sight of mohammed. I can list a lot of people mohammed ordered to be killed for criticising his actions. supporting the beheading of over 600 jews among other heinous crimes. I will give you facts why he should not be considered a prophet by any sane person. Which prophet will order for the killing of a man and take over his wife?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by yusufficient(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
airmark:

Not surprised, that's how muslims behave. I know if you are in my front of me, you wont hesitate to stab me. You love politeness? You are a joke. You that called me a tata , from nowhere. You can only deceive people who dont know that islam supports deception, to woo unsuspecting people to the moon god. I have read a lot from your books about mohammed and those boko haram members are the true muslims in the sight of mohammed. I can list a lot of people mohammed ordered to be killed for criticising his actions. supporting the beheading of over 600 jews among other heinous crimes. I will give you facts why he should not be considered a prophet by any sane person. Which prophet will order for the killing of a man and take over his wife?

because I called you a tata you started complaining. is tata an insult..? dnt u know the meaning? ?.... anyway

I have said it at first you're nt da type....you copy paste... if I ask you that where did u get those info from .....you google search from enemy of islam site... you're nt a true Christian...?don't lie did u read bible today? if u lie GOD is seeing u....

na wetin dey decieve una b d@ ... google searcher ... but ans me 1st
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by yusufficient(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
airmark:

google copy paster. ...where did u get those info from?... be sincere ...are you a true xtian? if yes did you read the bible today? dnt lie GOD is seeing u!l? ans this Q b4 I proceed.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
yusufficient:

google copy paster. ...where did u get those info from?... be sincere ...are you a true xtian? if yes did you read the bible today? dnt lie GOD is seeing u!l? ans this Q b4 I proceed.

When you have found answers to my questions from your imam, let me know by posting them.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
yusufficient:

i can see that there's tetanus in ur shrinking brain...? are you not the sponsors of those terrorist ..... owh you are trying to tanish the image of Islam ....buh no matter what you do islam will definitely dominate the world.

Can you tell me the punishment for apostasy in Islam or else you can take your insult and shove it up deep where the sun does shine in your body ?
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by yusufficient(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
woodcook:

Can you tell me the punishment for apostasy in Islam or else you can take your insult and shove it up deep where the sun does shine in your body ?

i no go skul. ....nd i dnt av dictionary.... use your hand break your grammer ur self.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 1:20am On Mar 04, 2017
airmark:

Are you saying I can be a Muslim without observing the 5 pillars of Islam? Without believing in Mohammed ? This Jesus Christ didn't do , yet you guys believe he's a Muslim. So funny. It's obvious you can't handle this issue no more. Nasara are Christians as confirmed by you, Christians are followers of Christ. You can't call yourself a follower of Christ when you don't believe in his words as quoted in the scripture . In fact since muslims don't agree he was God who came as human, you are just like the Jews who were angry with him for putting himself as God and accused him of blasphemy. Bro , you are not a follower of Jesus. So back to the quranic verse, the supremacy lines are for Christians (nasara) not unbelievers like you.
Salam brother the act of been a muslim is different with the meaning, you can't be a muslim now without the proper guidance 1. You have to believe in one lord of the universe and you can not do that unless you agreed that 2. The one that tell you is his messenger, whom was by name prophet Muhammad S.A.W, and to establish pray, and give in charity. I just tell you the meaning of Islam at the time of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. at the time of Jesus A.S maybe the pillars at his time will be 1. To believe in one provider of life 2. To believe he too was sent by the most high with a new testament. 3. To believe that his mother was virgin and pure and he was just a word of Allah that command things to be and it be as he wills. To believed in the noble spirit of the most high that was sent to him and his mother and the other messengers before him. To keep the commandment and established prayers and give in charity. If you observe the children of Israel at that time don't believe he is a messenger, talkless of him to be the creator, they mock him saying his mother commit adultery to get birth to him how can he be a messenger and how can the most high choose to speak through him, after all the best noble family they have, the most high choose him, they said even If he will send another prophet he will come from the noble family not through him, they have a hard time accepting and believing in his message, so they asked for a sing as in miracle, since they heard Moses came with a sing as in miracle before he came with a new revelation after they forget their old revelation. So Jesus A.S made a miracle after miracle, but they disbelief more. I tell you christens is just a religion meaning a sect out of what Jesus A.S brought for example in Islam their is a religion call shi'at it been in existence after the prophet died. After the Persians joined islam. Like you Romans. At that time we defected the Persians and they revert to islam,while the Romans defect islam at that time of Jesus A.S and after that joined the Deen
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 1:21am On Mar 04, 2017
airmark:

Salam brother the act of been a muslim is different with the meaning, you can't be a muslim now without the proper guidance 1. You have to believe in one lord of the universe and you can not do that unless you agreed that 2. The one that tell you is his messenger, whom was by name prophet Muhammad S.A.W, and to establish pray, and give in charity. I just tell you the meaning of Islam at the time of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. at the time of Jesus A.S maybe the pillars at his time will be 1. To believe in one provider of life 2. To believe he too was sent by the most high with a new testament. 3. To believe that his mother was virgin and pure and he was just a word of Allah that command things to be and it be as he wills. To believed in the noble spirit of the most high that was sent to him and his mother and the other messengers before him. To keep the commandment and established prayers and give in charity. If you observe the children of Israel at that time don't believe he is a messenger, talkless of him to be the creator, they mock him saying his mother commit adultery to get birth to him how can he be a messenger and how can the most high choose to speak through him, after all the best noble family they have, the most high choose him, they said even If he will send another prophet he will come from the noble family not through him, they have a hard time accepting and believing in his message, so they asked for a sing as in miracle, since they heard Moses came with a sing as in miracle before he came with a new revelation after they forget their old revelation. So Jesus A.S made a miracle after miracle, but they disbelief more. I tell you christens is just a religion meaning a sect out of what Jesus A.S brought for example in Islam their is a religion call shi'at it been in existence after the prophet died.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
mukhtara446:
Salam brother the act of been a muslim is different with the meaning, you can't be a muslim now without the proper guidance 1. You have to believe in one lord of the universe and you can not do that unless you agreed that 2. The one that tell you is his messenger, whom was by name prophet Muhammad S.A.W, and to establish pray, and give in charity. I just tell you the meaning of Islam at the time of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. at the time of Jesus A.S maybe the pillars at his time will be 1. To believe in one provider of life 2. To believe he too was sent by the most high with a new testament. 3. To believe that his mother was virgin and pure and he was just a word of Allah that command things to be and it be as he wills. To believed in the noble spirit of the most high that was sent to him and his mother and the other messengers before him. To keep the commandment and established prayers and give in charity. If you observe the children of Israel at that time don't believe he is a messenger, talkless of him to be the creator, they mock him saying his mother commit adultery to get birth to him how can he be a messenger and how can the most high choose to speak through him, after all the best noble family they have, the most high choose him, they said even If he will send another prophet he will come from the noble family not through him, they have a hard time accepting and believing in his message, so they asked for a sing as in miracle, since they heard Moses came with a sing as in miracle before he came with a new revelation after they forget their old revelation. So Jesus A.S made a miracle after miracle, but they disbelief more. I tell you christens is just a religion meaning a sect out of what Jesus A.S brought for example in Islam their is a religion call shi'at it been in existence after the prophet died.

My brother, the emboldened defines islam - uncertainty. Mohammed was also unsure of what would happen to him on the day of judgement. Quran 46:9. He rather asked muslims to pray for him, even in the grave. Compared to Jesus who even the said-allah raised to himself and would come back on the judgement day. It's obvious who to follow and who not to. I will still want you to answer the questions asked without telling stories. If you are a follower of Jesus, you must follow his instructions as written in the bible and shahada is not what he preached.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 1:32am On Mar 05, 2017
airmark:

My brother, the emboldened defines islam - uncertainty. Mohammed was also unsure of what would happen to him on the day of judgement. Quran 46:9. He rather asked muslims to pray for him, even in the grave. Compared to Jesus who even the said-allah raised to himself and would come back on the judgement day. It's obvious who to follow and who not to. I will still want you to answer the questions asked without telling stories. If you are a follower of Jesus, you must follow his instructions as written in the bible and shahada is not what he preached.
Salam brother a prayer is what you need after you pass away, nobody will enter the kingdom of the most merciful, without his mercy. He guided you when you are Ignorant, he choose you not because you are the best it's just out of love. He feed you, clothed you made animal and fruit for you to satisfy your need, prophet Muhammad S.A.W was promised the kingdom of heaven by his lord but he is here to teach and left examples for those to come after him, and he is in need of the prayers because it made wonders and after that you will pray for his all nations you included and does after and before you because that is our weapon to help does in need of it everyday trillions of muslims pray before you and after you, until it remains only one remain. I'm sorry my brother If the most high raised you didn't means you are granted the garden, it only means I have a plan for you. Ibliss (lucifer) was so pious among his creation that the most high raised him up and at the heavens he made a legendary mistake and never till this day asked for forgiveness. Jesus A.S teach (shahada)it means believing. If he didn't why did you believe in him. That means you are following a man, that tells you not to believe in him. I don't know which Jesus you are talking about. But the Jesus I know, that is his only mission, believe in one father, his father and your father and the father of the universe. Why can't you leave the bible and follow the old testament. I can't follow the bible and left Qur'an, because it's the last testament and I am from the last generation you know everything is updating grin wink
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
mukhtara446:
Salam brother a prayer is what you need after you pass away, nobody will enter the kingdom of the most merciful, without his mercy. He guided you when you are Ignorant, he choose you not because you are the best it's just out of love. He feed you, clothed you made animal and fruit for you to satisfy your need, prophet Muhammad S.A.W was promised the kingdom of heaven by his lord but he is here to teach and left examples for those to come after him, and he is in need of the prayers because it made wonders and after that you will pray for his all nations you included and does after and before you because that is our weapon to help does in need of it everyday trillions of muslims pray before you and after you, until it remains only one remain. I'm sorry my brother If the most high raised you didn't means you are granted the garden, it only means I have a plan for you. Ibliss (lucifer) was so pious among his creation that the most high raised him up and at the heavens he made a legendary mistake and never till this day asked for forgiveness. Jesus A.S teach (shahada)it means believing. If he didn't why did you believe in him. That means you are following a man, that tells you not to believe in him. I don't know which Jesus you are talking about. But the Jesus I know, that is his only mission, believe in one father, his father and your father and the father of the universe. Why can't you leave the bible and follow the old testament. I can't follow the bible and left Qur'an, because it's the last testament and I am from the last generation you know everything is updating grin wink

One of those errors in islam is, organising prayers for the dead. Dont you think we should just live our lives in sins and arrange huge sums for those imams after our demise to organise for prayers to ensure we get heaven's ticket? Ritualists will have enough money to secure heaven if those prayers work. Meanwhile shahada doesn't mean believing as you wanted us to think. believing in what? You need to spell it out. Shahada means believing in oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God's prophet. Did Jesus know anyone called mohammed, let alone accepting him? Dont play taqiyya on me bro. Shahada is not complete without accepting mohammed as a God's prophet, so telling us Jesus preached shahada is a blatant lie. So i will like us to shun stories and will like you to answer question one after the other.

* Islam allows Taqiyya (deceiving people to gain advantage) . Do you think a true God would allow this or call himself best of deceivers?
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2017
airmark:

One of those errors in islam is, organising prayers for the dead. Dont you think we should just live our lives in sins and arrange huge sums for those imams after our demise to organise for prayers to ensure we get heaven's ticket? Ritualists will have enough money to secure heaven if those prayers work. Meanwhile shahada doesn't mean believing as you wanted us to think. believing in what? You need to spell it out. Shahada means believing in oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God's prophet. Did Jesus know anyone called mohammed, let alone accepting him? Dont play taqiyya on me bro. Shahada is not complete without accepting mohammed as a God's prophet, so telling us Jesus preached shahada is a blatant lie. So i will like us to shun stories and will like you to answer question one after the other.

* Islam allows Taqiyya (deceiving people to gain advantage) . Do you think a true God would allow this or call himself best of deceivers?
bro all that you mention are part of shahada(believing).you can't perfectly believe in oneness of the most high until you believe in Muhammad Is his messenger and shahada is an Arabic word. Prayers will help you, But it have conditions. If you are a man of common sense, how can someone make you believe something without you thinking, before accepting. You just asking questions I'm trying my best to see I answer, you believe what you want to believe If you have any questions about Islam asked a muslim. It's his duty to answer. May the Lord of mercy reward you for asking about Islam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.