Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" (42717 Views)

Has Kanye West Truly Become Christian? Let's Examine His Past And Present Life / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by 2016easy2017: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2017
maasoap:

I noticed another statement from the @op narration, he said that PASTOR told him that the girl wasn't the right person for him. Why going to the pastor in the first place? Fake Muslim
u got him hididng.
he's been deceptive
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by 2016easy2017: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2017
kaymart:
A practising Muslim wud never fall in love with a resilent kafir no matter what.....

A real Muslim practice Islam.

There r some things a real Muslim never ever contemplate upon....

Alhamdulillah for making me a believer, a mumeen, and insha'Allah.

Am still single though but in my skull, I have d picture of the kind of woman I want to marry (a true muslimah)......

why? because, alhamdulillah, I believe I'm up to d task in all ramifications, deen-wise, knowledgewise and alhamdulillah also financial-wise.

wish u d best ya'akhy.
which i could giv u my sister.
thanks for this
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by 2016easy2017: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Same with Muslims .they're hell bound since they worship the moon
really?
but the moon don't exist by 6am, 2pm, 4pm
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by airmark(m): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2017
yusufficient:
tongue ;Dwhenever i remember that i was born as a Muslim .... i felt so Glad.. am so lucky ... i always thank my GOD .. EVEN THE XTIANS KNWS IN THEIR MIND THAT ISLAM IS THE TOTAL WAY OF LIFE... ONLY RELIGION THAT TEACHES HOW TO LEAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.. OMG I SO MUCH LOVE THE FACT THAT AM A MUSLIM.. ;Dwhenever i remember that i was born as a Muslim .... i felt so Glad.. am so lucky ... i always thank my GOD .. EVEN THE XTIANS KNWS IN THEIR MIND THAT ISLAM IS THE TOTAL WAY OF LIFE... ONLY RELIGION THAT TEACHES HOW TO LEAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.. OMG I SO MUCH LOVE THE FACT THAT AM A MUSLIM..

Are you sure you have read quran and hadiths comprehensively? I have some salient questions begging for answers.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 1:26am On Mar 01, 2017
May peace and blessings of the Lord of the universe be with you, you are a practicing Muslim as you said but Islam supposed to be your way of life (dean). And let me remain you Islam is not a religion, it's the total summition of your will to the way of the will which your lord (master of mankind and the unseen kind) wish and want. Which he sent guidance and directions through his messengers with hope as you know the likes of Adam, Idris, Noah, Sulaiman, David, Moses, luckman, isah,(Jesus) as some like to call him with, and the others. You and her have some differences both of you believe all the rest of the messengers with exception of Jesus are all messengers but you all believe before the coming of Jesus with his message their is one creator whom deserve to be worship. If you truly love her all you have to do is that prove to her that Jesus didn't come to change the religion of the past that come before him he only came to fulfill and make what's unlawful before him lawful as a sign of love and mercy of the most high to his creation. If she agreed and follow Jesus as his disciples did, you can married her and hopefully show her that after Jesus another messenger came and make the unlawful, lawful now as a sign of mercy from the Lord. If she agreed praise the Lord, and if she don't you did good as she is going to die as a believer not a disbeliever and continue asking for her forgiveness and guidance from your master hopefully she accept. if not, I pray the best to chose to choose for you someone like her or best of her Ameen to the most high. Thank you stay blessed
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mukhtara446(m): 1:28am On Mar 01, 2017
airmark:

Are you sure you have read quran and hadiths comprehensively? I have some salient questions begging for answers.
brother what is the questions please
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by 2016easy2017: 1:33am On Mar 01, 2017
friend, its u are a shame to any religion u affiliate urself.
u hang in between.
u ain't a muslim nor a xtian.
ur level of manliness is soooooooooo low that ur wife tobe could ask u this.
the true is that, there are some people pushing her to tell u this.
because they see u as being weak.
she's proven a superiority to u.she can never ever be ur wife.
the love will expire in 2 to 4 yrs.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by delivryboy: 1:53am On Mar 01, 2017
ofwest47:
I am a Muslim and Alhaji my wife is a Christian a deaconess and we have been married for 35 years with out any problem as everybody serves God in their own ways. The Holy Quran says (LAKUNDINIKUN WALIYADIINI ) ie There is no compulsion in religion your way of worship is for you and my own way of worship is for me if you can agree on this you will live a peaceful life.
Please tell us the faith your children practice, as an Alhaji are your children Muslims? How comfortable are you when you enter your sitting room or bedroom and see a crucifix on the wall? I'm asking because I'm about going into such union.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by olajumokeade535(f): 2:23am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=airmark post=54154395]

Don't shift post, your Quran stated Jesus wasn't killed and I dropped the verse, address that bro, I want to know who played taqqiya between you and Quran. If Mohammed could confirm he didn't know where he would end up and asked followers to still be praying for him in the grave, then I don't think anyone will want to gamble with his eternal life and follow such leader. Can you follow a driver who doesn't know his destination? I dropped those verses to show you why the lady has a reason to ask for her fiance to leave the path to hell. They are quranic verses.

Thanks for reiterating the fact that, we should all know our destination as believers.
To think that there's no life after death is rather too dangerous, and the only way to knowing that destination is through Jesus.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by dragnet: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail. Kindly read and share your views and advice. The person in question is reading. Thanks. See the unedited mail after the cut.

YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED: I AM BEEN PRESSURED TO GET MARRIED AND ALSO CHANGING MY RELIGION

"I wonder why she should be pressuring me to change my religion before getting married to her. I sorted an advice from a pastor, and I was told that she was not the woman for me. That i will have problems along the marriage. After I few consideration, I decided to also sort for advice from Nairalanders.

I am a muslim and my woman is a christian. She is forcing me to change my religion which i have been practicing since childhood. Taking such a decision is not that easy you know. To change my religion because of a woman? I don't think it is right. She has also refuse to change to my religion. Now, her family are pressuring and want me to change my religion. I am writing this to seek advice from Nairalanders to give me direction to follow... I know many will yab, insult or in-sugar me... I just need a candid advice."

If you're contemplating changing your religion because of a mere mortal then you have a big problem, you should even be the one pressuring her and not the other way around because you have more reasons and basis to do so.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by isnovic(m): 2:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Dude give her the assurance she seeks.
1. That you will not be exercising your inalienable right to pick 4 wives if you desire, as it is often the case in Islam, not all women can stomach this or allow their husband to pick other wives.
2. That you promise to allow her and her children freedom of religion if married.

Then she will not bother about the religion aspect.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by ransomed: 3:08am On Mar 01, 2017
I thought girls in hijab are the best for muslims, why associate with a christian lady? Leave her and go to your mosques or dawah camps to pick a wife or wives. She is afraid you might turn her a Puddah, marry three more wives and might wake up one morning and hear that you have gone for a Jihad to obliterate or exterminate some "percieved enemies" of your creed. But, wait a second! You hate christians but want their girls just like Chibok girls and Boko Haram scenario.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:09am On Mar 01, 2017
don't worry God will welcome you too be a Christian. smiley
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by myboy2010(m): 3:34am On Mar 01, 2017
ychris:
Since both parties are not ready to switch religion for whatsoever reasons, then we shouldn't be far fetch which ur relationship brouhaha.

even law of magnetic force States that like poles repel while unlike poles attract... buh ur case is different

Two wrongs can not make a right... No level
u r nt a mathematician.. minus times minus is always ➕ plus
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Candy86(f): 3:43am On Mar 01, 2017
I am an american if an american was there and came to marry them right there were we stand they would recieve the holyghost or say wait a minute I will be back they will come back muslim free.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Kingspin(m): 3:52am On Mar 01, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail. Kindly read and share your views and advice. The person in question is reading. Thanks. See the unedited mail after the cut.

YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED: I AM BEEN PRESSURED TO GET MARRIED AND ALSO CHANGING MY RELIGION

"I wonder why she should be pressuring me to change my religion before getting married to her. I sorted an advice from a pastor, and I was told that she was not the woman for me. That i will have problems along the marriage. After I few consideration, I decided to also sort for advice from Nairalanders.

I am a muslim and my woman is a christian. She is forcing me to change my religion which i have been practicing since childhood. Taking such a decision is not that easy you know. To change my religion because of a woman? I don't think it is right. She has also refuse to change to my religion. Now, her family are pressuring and want me to change my religion. I am writing this to seek advice from Nairalanders to give me direction to follow... I know many will yab, insult or in-sugar me... I just need a candid advice."
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Kingspin(m): 3:52am On Mar 01, 2017
lalasticlala:

This decision can only and finally be made by You.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Candy86(f): 3:55am On Mar 01, 2017
You tell them that most people get the holyghost in there house they dont have to wait to go to church jesus is everywhere anyone could recieve the holyghost anywhere get home thats how it happen . Just say jesus jesus jesus and keep saying it he will fill you love joy and peace will enter your body. He is the most high . Dont commit any sin and all things would be added if you dont want to marry an american go to see prophet bushri in pretoria south african he will pray for you to get american citizenship his whole church has american citizenship. Pray for me annissia hilliard and my fiance to get married soon in jesus name. You all be blessed and encourage in jesus name.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by TosineGuy(m): 4:07am On Mar 01, 2017
wen u start dating a girl u should have told her about ur religion and dat it would be nice if she changes to muslim. But u didn't. Most of dis relationships doesn't work unless both parties are allowed to practice their religion. Eg. Fashola is a muslim and his wife is a christian and nothing happened, infact fashola's brother is a reverend father. U can browse to find it out. Give the example to her. It could be helpful
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Candy86(f): 4:13am On Mar 01, 2017
You tell them that most people get the holyghost in there house they dont have to wait to go to church jesus is everywhere anyone could recieve the holyghost anywhere get home thats how it happen . Just say jesus jesus jesus and keep saying it he will fill you love joy and peace will enter your body. He is the most high . Dont commit any sin and all things would be added if you dont want to marry an american go to see prophet bushri in pretoria south african he will pray for you to get american citizenship his whole church has american citizenship. Pray for me annissia hilliard and my fiance to get married soon in jesus name. You all be blessed and encourage in jesus name.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by chiefolododo(m): 4:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Muslim
BJAYADEMOLA:
It is a matter of choice and agreement with her. But one thing I know is that you should not be the one to change your religion. It is your wife that must follow your religion path.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by nyabinghi(m): 4:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
through him, in him and with him all things were made.. U cannot separate him from God almighty... He has told u dat u cannot have access to the father without him..
john 5 30 for the father is greater than I, eli eli lamasabachtani my god my god why did. you forsake me, how can god forsake god
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by nyabinghi(m): 4:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
he thought humans how to pray.. He wasn't teaching himself...

And he was subject to prayer since he took human form.. Can't u at least have reasoning?
how can he take human form when he had a creator, please use your brain. jesus was a human

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by nyabinghi(m): 4:30am On Mar 01, 2017
airmark:

Don't shift post, your Quran stated Jesus wasn't killed and I dropped the verse, address that bro, I want to know who played taqqiya between you and Quran. If Mohammed could confirm he didn't know where he would end up and asked followers to still be praying for him in the grave, then I don't think anyone will want to gamble with his eternal life and follow such leader. Can you follow a driver who doesn't know his destination? I dropped those verses to show you why the lady has a reason to ask for her fiance to leave the path to hell. They are quranic verses.

That's an eternal suicide. Unless he/she reverts before death.
why follow a god that failed. a simple test against the romans,if you dont acknowledge God and die as a christian hell is your destination

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 01, 2017
airmark:

That's an eternal suicide. Unless he/she reverts before death.

Well, same call for Christains too. Islam is the only way. You had better convert before its too late.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They worship it when they place their hand on their ears to say their prayers

What sense does this make to you? How does placing hands in the ears correlates with worshipping a moon?
What did Exodus 20:4.5 tell you?

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by ychris: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2017
myboy2010:
u r nt a mathematician.. minus times minus is always ➕ plus
actually ure right. Buh u trying to say both religion is -ve right? no

Why not make 1 of it +ve and other way round?

since none of the party is willing to succumb?

making 1 +ve and the other -ve at the same time.

Now mathematically ;

+ * - = -

Kolewerk! cheesy
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by femi4: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2017
lalasticlala:

Change before its too late. You ll be glad you did
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by psalmsjob: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2017
ernesty20:
Change to christian because christianity is the only way you can make heaven when you are dead.

Change before it is too late. Dnt say i didnt warn you

Christianity is not about going to heaven when you're dead. It's about having heaven here on earth and never dieing.

Change your mind set about Christianity, it can never be too late for you to do so and enjoy Jesus 'as is'.

Don't say I haven't invited yougrin
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by femi4: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2017
ransomed:
I thought girls in hijab are the best for muslims, why associate with a christian lady? Leave her and go to your mosques or dawah camps to pick a wife or wives. She is afraid you might turn her a Puddah, marry three more wives and might wake up one morning and hear that you have gone for a Jihad to obliterate or exterminate some "percieved enemies" of your creed. But, wait a second! You hate christians but want their girls just like Chibok girls and Boko Haram scenario.
Muslims are set of confused people
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by olaridwan(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2017
kai the op did not know about Islam!....... i feel like crying........
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by olaridwan(m): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2017
May Allah guild you to the straight path, the path of whom he will bestow His grace not the path of whom He will perish........ Ameen...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / Is Masturbation A Sin?. / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.