Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (26063 Views)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Motorcade Convoy Of IPOB Nnewi Lion Squad That Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by AntiNigerian: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Afonjas and Abokis must cry on this thread! All hail Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by gowaga68: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Decypher:
If only you will live to see 2035 ..Nama!
Which is true and never can tell if Biafra could be archived then too.

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by ipreach: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
ancientbanana:
Lol Nkita brain din return o mumu boi. Lol

Nnama kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2017
pazienza:
The former CBN governor said the visit was
also to consult with Kanu on his agitation for
Biafra and the way forward in liberating and
ensuring development in the South-east and
South-south region.

Good a thing Utomi was there to represent the SS Igbos. This will serve as a warning to Igbophobic people in SS, eyeing parts of Igboland in SS under the banner of "We SS people".

This is the kind of mission Igbo youths expect the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah to be leading, and not senseless talk about preservation of Nigeria. When you stand with your people, you stand with power, and no one can move you, because power would always belong to the people.

being a settler in another man's land doesnt makes you dey owner,I quote apakbio, Biafra is strictly igbo's agenda ,any advance to the niger delta will be met with all resistance,wike said, i am ikewere, from the Niger delta, and Niger delta is not biafra, so Mr attached by force there's no igbo in the niger delta, speaking igbo doesnt make you know, we speak english, does it mean we're british? ?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by bayulll011(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2017
ogboa2017:

Igbos have more qualified candidates than any other tribe for President only that Hausa and yoruba for fear of igbo

That same chest beating will never allow u to get there,u can't be trusted with power we all know that,I pray u get ur biafra
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Neddstark: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2017
weyab:
Gbam. Kanu is beta than buhari #situation

Buhari situation is better than Ojukwu
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by laffwitmi: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
We niger delter are not part of ur Biafra. We prefer afonja to u igbos...
MasterofNL:

SS is a fraud.

Parts of Igboland carved into Rivers will remain with Igbos and our brothers in Delta north too.

Even Opobo will be part of us.

Who says Igboland is landlocked?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Firstcitizen: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
They visited because Kanu is popular among Igbos. They are only after their political careers. They would like him to remain in prison for a long time while they take advantage of what showing solidarity brings them.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by MasterofNL: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
laffwitmi:
We niger delter are not part of ur Biafra. We prefer afonja to u igbos...

Oga you 'We SS' people are very free to go with the afonjas you want.

No one is forcing anyone here.

We have said it many times that Igbos will accept those that want to be part of us and those that don't want will be free to join whatevr group they please.

Simple. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by JideAmuGiaka: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
Make una allow Onikuje of Kuje prison rest jare tongue

He that put him in prison is also resting in London. As Buhari has hardened his heart against court order on KANU, God of Justice will still harden His heart against Buhari's prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
I made it clear, that Biafra agitation has become ideological, so is the agitation for self-determination of Oduduwa People's Republic if they so desire, as for the Arewa Islamic Republic, it is also possible. But instead of going to the extremes, Buhari needs to implement the GEJ powered National Conference. This will give each unit the rights and priviledges to developed themselves with God's given resources. I dont still understand why a few people who do not know where the villages that the oil wells are, actually own the entire country's resources. It doesnt make sense. This country is not sovereign.
if your surname was something like babangida, indimi, danjuma or dantata it would have made sense to you and you would be ready to crush 1 million people to see nigeria stand.

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by JideAmuGiaka: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2017
Nicheey:

being a settler in another man's land doesnt makes you dey owner,I quote apakbio, Biafra is strictly igbo's agenda ,any advance to the niger delta will be met with all resistance,wike said, i am ikewere, from the Niger delta, and Niger delta is not biafra, so Mr attached by force there's no igbo in the niger delta, speaking igbo doesnt make you know, we speak english, does it mean we're british? ?

English was forced on you, even your class teachers flogged you several times in order for you to write and speak English. No body forced or thought them Igbo language because it is in them.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by laffwitmi: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Then tell ur leaders to stop attaching us to ur biafra,we are not interested,plsss. Cuz of our oyel grin grin
MasterofNL:

Oga you 'We SS' people are very free to go with the afonjas you want.

No one is forcing anyone here.

We have said it many times that Igbos will accept those that want to be part of us and those that don't want will be free to join whatevr group they please.

Simple. embarassed
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by edo3(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Whether Kanu is right or wrong, i reserve my comment...

But he was BRAVE while so many others were cowards e.g. Soludo and Utomi

These guys only came out when Buhari was incapacitated. Was Kanu jailed last week?

All they are looking for is cheap political credibility & profit from Kanu's labour (maybe contest later). COWARDS!
Thank my brother,,u took it outta my mouth..The duo felt neglected in d current administration hence d outcry now..Soludo was xpectn to be given a juicy portfolio likewise pat Utomi who was busy criticising goodluck economy policies..

2 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by howfarwhatagwan: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Dear Soludo, who has divided Nigeria? All the so called Major tribes with your entitlement mentality continue to amaze me. When you all cry marginalization I wonder what you want the so called minor tribes to do? Cry a river and kill themselves? If every minor tribe in Nigeria begins to agitate for secession like Kanu and his cohorts are doing then believe me that is when you will know the real meaning of mayhem and division. If some south easterners no longer want to be Nigerians please go about it the right way, you have representatives make your case through them and stop going about it like rebels. Sadly for him he chose the wrong time to do what he thinks he has the right to do. Why didn't they agitate vigorously during the previous Government? after all they stood a better chance of getting what they wanted

And if the south east and south-south can learn a few things from the south west they will make more progress and hopefully get that presidency they so long for....In the meantime abeg make we hear word no be only una get Naija biko.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by timecapsule: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Believe it or leave it there is no 2019 election as ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by 99100(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Neddstark:

The report reaching us had it that Bubu is either dead or on life-support. If the later is the case,how then is he better than the late EZE-GBURUGBURU 1 of Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by weyab: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Neddstark:

I wish u buhari situation... Ojukwu sutuation is natural for all grin
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by MasterofNL: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2017
laffwitmi:
Then tell ur leaders to stop attaching us to ur biafra,we are not interested,plsss. Cuz of our oyel grin grin

We are not attaching to anyone by force. You can see Pat Utomi there and he is from SS ably representing SS Igbos. wink

BTW, you are yoruba, I just checked your post history now.

Be proud of your ancestral tree and stop claiming 'We SS' here.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by mich24(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2017
ancientbanana:
I can remember the words on the picture clearly. "go n tell buhari he is mad" he is even now worse than a mad man

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by mich24(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Nicheey:

Lol, Afanja You really murdered English here.

I give up

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by laffwitmi: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2017
I'm not yoruba but i prefer them to u guys,we dont want u biafra shikena,na by force
MasterofNL:

We are not attaching to anyone by force. You can Pat Utomi there and he is from SS ably representing SS Igbos. wink

BTW, you are yoruba, I just checked your post history now.

Be proud of your ancestral tree and stop claiming 'We SS' here.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Rockyrascal(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2017
pazienza:
The former CBN governor said the visit was
also to consult with Kanu on his agitation for
Biafra and the way forward in liberating and
ensuring development in the South-east and
South-south region.

Good a thing Utomi was there to represent the SS Igbos. This will serve as a warning to Igbophobic people in SS, eyeing parts of Igboland in SS under the banner of "We SS people".

This is the kind of mission Igbo youths expect the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah to be leading, and not senseless talk about preservation of Nigeria. When you stand with your people, you stand with power, and no one can move you, because power would always belong to the people.

ifeanyi ubah is not an ethnic bigot like you;besides do you know what it takes to be a bussiness tycoon?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by SpencerLewis(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Nicheey:

Who is Wike? Wike is only looking for political survival. Asari Dokubo an Ijaw man of Kalabari clan has recognized himself as a proud Biafran and u an Igbo speaking tongue is denying ur ethnicity. Inferiority complex is worrying u and ur likes. Ur level of comprehension is unfortunately grossly too low. How can u compare ur speaking English and not being a British to ur speaking Igbo not being Igbo? Britain colonize u, but Igbo did not colonize u. How come ur ancestors spoke Igbo without going to school but can't speak English except those who went to school? There is what is called difference b/w political and ethnic boundaries. Many etnic group can be in a state politically. Fulanis are found in many part of Nigeria and west Africa. B/c they are not in one political region doesn't make them different pple. Continue to exclude yourself and making yourself an insignificant minority when in actual reality u are part of a majority ethnic tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by MasterofNL: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2017
laffwitmi:
I'm not yoruba but i prefer them to u guys,we dont want u biafra shikena,na by force

And I have told you that we don't want you is that so difficult to understand?

We are only interestd in Igbos in SS and our lands there like Pat Utomi, Ngozi Okonjo and so on.

The rest part of SS we are not interested in.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Zirah: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2017
What kind of news is this? Who cares if he visits that he-goat.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by islandmoon: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Today has been a very bad day for my Yoruba Muslim skull I must confess angry

i really dont know why you should be making this kind of statement to instigate religion crisis between the yoruba who remained united irrespective of their choice of religion , seem you are paid to make them feel different and instigate religion crisis, what is lalasticlala and seun doing about comment like this? this is one of the so called inciting comments, if the moderators can not moderate the forum, it should be dropped down! arrant nonsense! yorubas are yorubas, nothing like yoruba muslim or christian you can find another tactic to divide them, not this.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Zirah: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Na. The average igbo is narcissistic and fraudulent. How do you think the chest beating came about. Aren't you having two Biafra leaders already? There's division in that fictitious community already!!! Wake up.

ogboa2017:

Igbos have more qualified candidates than any other tribe for President only that Hausa and yoruba for fear of igbo domination systematically blocked igbos from that seat after civil war . Nnadi to us is a liberator . If Nnadi is a criminal Awolowo or Sauduna of sokoto are more criminals

Our elders have woke up from slumber and are no mor e afraid of horror of civil war . They are silence because of experience of civil war but Thank God the effect of civil war is wearing away . The youths are poised and ready to take on Nigeria . It is paining you . All hail Biafra
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by SpencerLewis(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

And I have told you that we don't want you is that so difficult to understand?

We are only interestd in Igbos in SS and our lands there like Pat Utomi, Ngozi Okonjo and so on.

The rest part of SS we are not interested in.

Simple.
Don't mind that clown. We may be tonyebarcarnista in disguise. Asari Dokubo an Ijaw man proudly spoke on radio Biafra 2 weeks that he is a Biafran and not a Nigerian. There will be total resource control in our Biafra. Just pay tax to fed govt. China, japan, Korean etc don't have oil. In fact we don't need lazy pple like that clown u quoted. We need hard workers and the ingenuity of the Igbo man will make Biafra great. If he says we don't want want Biafra and he prefers the Afonjas suffering from Afonjitis that is his Biz. He can migrate to Afonja or Fulani area b/c Niger delta must be part of Biafra as it was b4 the cuning British arrived almost 2 centuries ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) / Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday / Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.