Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (26064 Views)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Motorcade Convoy Of IPOB Nnewi Lion Squad That Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by AntiNigerian: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nicheey:

oga i'm ogoni, and besides all igbo speaking tribes has denied any trace to your people, why do you think we are called Niger deltans in the first place?? and Mister there is no Biafra in the "Delta' otherwise history will repeat it self,quote wike, does who failed to learn from history are bound to fail,go back to history and see why the minority tribes in the Niger delta resisted you with all means
NOW LISTEN UP YOU Fulani SLAVES WHO CALL THEMSELVES NIGER DELTA

Before you call me a tout or a fool, make sure you read properly so that you'll be totally convinced... Am also from your so called Niger delta and I am ashamed to come from that area..

The only reason Britain turned you into a slave of Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba is because of the oil and petroleum period. Although, It does not matter to you that Britain helped Buhari north to dig out oil and gas in Borno State, and abundant oil in Niger which they ought to cultivate but refused to cultivate it because they have your oil, and petroleum which have been cultivated to use as such Britain have to enslave you to Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba. Since you value Britain's enslavement of you on account of your own oil, petroleum! And if you are very comfortable to continue to be Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba slave for the rest of live in this present modern day world? And you feel very content and comfortable for Britain,Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba to freely walk all over you in your own environment, tell you what you should do or shouldn't do, make decisions, rules and regulations for you by giving you some token chicken change of you very own oil, petroleum money while they make away with the chunk of your money while laughing taping your shoulder, laughing at you, calling you stupid, and reserve oil petroleum wells for themselves and telling you and your children to sit down, watch and be quiet of the wrong doings they are doing to you because if you dare make any attempt to make the slightest sound of words of the abuse they are doing to you, Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba will not hesitate to slaughter you like before and your generation will become Fugitives. That is your parogetive to live in fear of Britain,Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba at the mercy of their control over you. But a whole area of people can not because of your decision to be in the slave bondage of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, decide to be likewise and remain a permanent slave of Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba and sign the enslavement form that is being handed over to you. For 100 years of the so called amalgamation hell merger, Britain, Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba blocked out the people in the Biafra regions from enjoying their God given oil, petroleum resources, instead the people in the Biafra region have suffered, be insulted, demeaned, hateful propaganda against the Igbos, and the killings! Killings! Killings of the Igbos because they know too much! And because they have to be made to be quiet and remain quiet and close their eyes to truth and say nothing like you have chosen to do.The oil, petroleum is a liquid commodity that unfortunately have resulted in the victimisation, lynching and deaths of too many Biafrans at the hands of Britain, Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba. if Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba so choose to up root the oil/petroleum in Biafra and carry it to add it to the oil,/gas in Borno, and the substantial oil in Niger, and take the few cowardice agents like yourself who have sold your fucking birth rights and decided to be permanent everlasting slave of Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, they should do so now! And Let Britain especially and its partner in crime puppet Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, allow the people of Biafra to have and enjoy their absolute total freedom without the oil/petroleum.

And, I tell you! And mark my word! Biafra will make it to the top, without the oil/petroleum. So stop insulting the Igbos to play a water-gate coverup for your greed for what you are getting out of the oil/petroleum. Take it with you and your slave masters Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba. At least and for the most part that will be one garbage bunch of underage, under-educated, wild lose untamed jihadist Islamist insults gone out of Biafra for good cause and dignity respect of Biafrans and for the total freedom Biafra to govern itself. Freedom surpasses oil/petroleum, We! Who are the real Biafrans now know who we are! We are Biafrans, Britain should respect the 100 years expired amalgamation entered in 1914 and Let Biafra go have its total absolute freedom. Biafra is not about the zoo party politics, Biafra is not about how negative you feel and think of the Igbos; rather BIAFRA IS ABOUT ABSOLUTE TOTAL FREEDOM. AND BIAFRA SHALL GET ITS FREEDOM! ALL HAIL BIAFRA...
THIS IS MY HARDEST ADVICE! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!(We are not forcing you to be a part of Biafra)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
SpencerLewis:

Who is Wike? Wike is only looking for political survival. Asari Dokubo an Ijaw man of Kalabari clan has recognized himself as a proud Biafran and u an Igbo speaking tongue is denying ur ethnicity. Inferiority complex is worrying u and ur likes. Ur level of comprehension is unfortunately grossly too low. How can u compare ur speaking English and not being a British to ur speaking Igbo not being Igbo? Britain colonize u, but Igbo did not colonize u. How come ur ancestors spoke Igbo without going to school but can't speak English except those who went to school? There is what is called difference b/w political and ethnic boundaries. Many etnic group can be in a state politically. Fulanis are found in many part of Nigeria and west Africa. B/c they are not in one political region doesn't make them different pple. Continue to exclude yourself and making yourself an insignificant minority when in actual reality u are part of a majority ethnic tribe.

let's be sincere here, shall we? ? like you clearly wrote,"who is wike' It'll be my pleasure to tell you who wike is, He's the chief security of a state your people had to treaspass into and held a anti Nigeria protest before the federal Government could pay ears to you,he's a son of the Niger delta ,hails from the upland of the Delta,ikwere to be precise, wike has public ,sound and clear called him self the leader of the Niger delta republic(some day the minority tribes will have a place to call home)Now who is asari??asari is a muslim who is from the tribe of ijaw (though the ijaw had denied him whole heartely)he was the leader for the movement emacipation of the Niger Delta(mend) he dropped arms when formee president ya'ardua brought amnesty to them,leaving the struggle behind,he loot the money meant for the welfare of Niger deltans ran over to benin republic and built an university with Niger deltans welfare money ,and has longed returned to Nigeria, talkless of the "Delta' Now you do the math your self, who is asari to take him serious?? and i thought igbos had phobia for muslims and yoruba?? last time i check fayose was their kouth peice and asari their second leader,it's clearly you only recon does who supports your ideology,hypocrisy of the highest order,i weep for your people and if eventually Biafra is gotten ,just know the country will be an hostile state to The Niger delta, south west and North central,the only way out for the igbo's is to be fully commited into nigeria's political mainstream (unite for a greater Nigeria )life on their own will be worse that whats going on in south sudan and somalia put together
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

English was forced on you, even your class teachers flogged you several times in order for you to write and speak English. No body forced or thought them Igbo language because it is in them.

you forgot ojkuwu had to changed the then igbo's lead eastern region official langauge to igbo?? After the declaration of Biafra,do me and rest of the Anti biafra (Not in my region) a fav,do a research and see why the same people you're calling igbo today was the one who chased you from the nigeria delta during the war, and after the war,and also tell us in your research why ojkuwu changed the major of rivers to an igbo man?? with all streets in rivers changed to igbo's names, to all force there's a resistance
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
NOW LISTEN UP YOU Fulani SLAVES WHO CALL THEMSELVES NIGER DELTA

Before you call me a tout or a fool, make sure you read properly so that you'll be totally convinced... Am also from your so called Niger delta and I am ashamed to come from that area..

The only reason Britain turned you into a slave of Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba is because of the oil and petroleum period. Although, It does not matter to you that Britain helped Buhari north to dig out oil and gas in Borno State, and abundant oil in Niger which they ought to cultivate but refused to cultivate it because they have your oil, and petroleum which have been cultivated to use as such Britain have to enslave you to Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba. Since you value Britain's enslavement of you on account of your own oil, petroleum! And if you are very comfortable to continue to be Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba slave for the rest of live in this present modern day world? And you feel very content and comfortable for Britain,Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba to freely walk all over you in your own environment, tell you what you should do or shouldn't do, make decisions, rules and regulations for you by giving you some token chicken change of you very own oil, petroleum money while they make away with the chunk of your money while laughing taping your shoulder, laughing at you, calling you stupid, and reserve oil petroleum wells for themselves and telling you and your children to sit down, watch and be quiet of the wrong doings they are doing to you because if you dare make any attempt to make the slightest sound of words of the abuse they are doing to you, Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba will not hesitate to slaughter you like before and your generation will become Fugitives. That is your parogetive to live in fear of Britain,Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba at the mercy of their control over you. But a whole area of people can not because of your decision to be in the slave bondage of Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, decide to be likewise and remain a permanent slave of Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba and sign the enslavement form that is being handed over to you. For 100 years of the so called amalgamation hell merger, Britain, Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba blocked out the people in the Biafra regions from enjoying their God given oil, petroleum resources, instead the people in the Biafra region have suffered, be insulted, demeaned, hateful propaganda against the Igbos, and the killings! Killings! Killings of the Igbos because they know too much! And because they have to be made to be quiet and remain quiet and close their eyes to truth and say nothing like you have chosen to do.The oil, petroleum is a liquid commodity that unfortunately have resulted in the victimisation, lynching and deaths of too many Biafrans at the hands of Britain, Hausa-Fulani, and Yoruba. if Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba so choose to up root the oil/petroleum in Biafra and carry it to add it to the oil,/gas in Borno, and the substantial oil in Niger, and take the few cowardice agents like yourself who have sold your fucking birth rights and decided to be permanent everlasting slave of Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, they should do so now! And Let Britain especially and its partner in crime puppet Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, allow the people of Biafra to have and enjoy their absolute total freedom without the oil/petroleum.

And, I tell you! And mark my word! Biafra will make it to the top, without the oil/petroleum. So stop insulting the Igbos to play a water-gate coverup for your greed for what you are getting out of the oil/petroleum. Take it with you and your slave masters Britain, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba. At least and for the most part that will be one garbage bunch of underage, under-educated, wild lose untamed jihadist Islamist insults gone out of Biafra for good cause and dignity respect of Biafrans and for the total freedom Biafra to govern itself. Freedom surpasses oil/petroleum, We! Who are the real Biafrans now know who we are! We are Biafrans, Britain should respect the 100 years expired amalgamation entered in 1914 and Let Biafra go have its total absolute freedom. Biafra is not about the zoo party politics, Biafra is not about how negative you feel and think of the Igbos; rather BIAFRA IS ABOUT ABSOLUTE TOTAL FREEDOM. AND BIAFRA SHALL GET ITS FREEDOM! ALL HA BIAFRA...
THIS IS MY HARDEST ADVICE! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!(We are not forcing you to be a part of Biafra)

unity by forced is slavery ,even the un supports Aborigine right to self determination ,you call your selves indegenious while you claim to have migrated from isreal ,who is deceiving who?? you claim of marginalization yet you are trying to do the same to others ,Now thats a defination of hypocrisy,Peice of advice My countryman(we are still Nigerians)no one can seccess from Nigeria not even the hausas,rapid infrastural development and social amenities is what Nigeria needs and by God's grace restuctured in a way No region or tribe will want to leave
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
am also from your Niger Delta too, from Rivers state to be precise, Etche in particular, and you know nothing about the Igbo encroached areas of the Niger Delta. Forget that nonsense they tell you. when you refer to Niger area of the Delta region, do you mean the Igbanke people? Is Ikwerre a part of Niger delta? This is incredible!

Among every 9 there is a juda igbanke is agbor and agbor traced their roots to benin, and elechi amadi blocked the biafran soldiers from infilarting through the Niger delta from the southern part of rivers state,which all 22tribes of rivers state joined in the war,elechi amadi before he died said we ikwere people has no ties with the igbo people, we are Niger deltans, and always be one, in one of his war documentary jornals, "the boy's soldier'written by elechi him self, i hope this answers your questions
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by mich24(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
If you want to be Ogini, kalabari, ndoki, Ijaw, Ikwerre that's up to you Mr.

Nicheey:

i beg your pardon mister ,in as much as i'm trying to abide by NL's rules i wont have you insult me, Like your family's life time savings could pay for my semester ,go get a life and stop tagging everyone that's against your idealogy a particular tribe, and for the Record i'm ogoni a tribe in The niger delta.

As for this garbage you spewed HERE, I never wanted to say anything

Nicheey:

being a settler in another man's land doesnt makes you dey owner,I quote apakbio, Biafra is strictly igbo's agenda ,any advance to the niger delta will be met with all resistance,wike said, i am ikewere, from the Niger delta, and Niger delta is not biafra, so Mr attached by force there's no igbo in the niger delta, speaking igbo doesnt make you know, we speak english, does it mean we're british? ?

AS for the bolded mister man I must tell you, you are a compound fool, so you are trying to tell me as an Opobo who identify with his brothers upland I'm inconsequential, pls next you want to spew trash here restrain it to ogoni land and not on us all behalf. Greedy animals

#OPOBOFORBIAFRA
#RIVERSTATEISFORBIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by AntiNigerian: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nicheey:

Among every 9 there is a juda igbanke is agbor and agbor traced their roots to benin, and elechi amadi blocked the biafran soldiers from infilarting through the Niger delta from the southern part of rivers state,which all 22tribes of rivers state joined in the war,elechi amadi before he died said we ikwere people has no ties with the igbo people, we are Niger deltans, and always be one, in one of his war documentary jornals, "the boy's soldier'written by elechi him self, i hope this answers your questions
blah blah blah, ogoni man you don check your palm wine today?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by AntiNigerian: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
mich24:

AS for the bolded mister man I must tell you, you are a compound fool, so you are trying to tell me as an Opobo who identify with his brothers upland I'm inconsequential, pls next you want to spew trash here restrain it to ogoni land and not on us all behalf. Greedy animals

#OPOBOFORBIAFRA
#RIVERSTATEISFORBIAFRA
tell that drunk palm wine man that no Igbo land will be left behind! Thank God I had Igbo influence over me while growing up. Forget those Igbos trying to deny their ancestry, they were probably brain washed!
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by mich24(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
tell that drunk palm wine man that no Igbo land will be left behind! Thank God I had Igbo influence over me while growing up. Forget those Igbos trying to deny their ancestry, they were probably brain washed!

The guy is an HEDIOT, he thinks that all rivers Igbo are "I nobe Igbo".

I don tell'am next time if Im wan talk make he talk on behalf of Ogonis and not River state talk more of Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
mich24:

#OPOBOFORBIAFRA
#RIVERSTATEISFORBIAFRA

mere settlers claiming aborigine, all this will only resolve in war,i hope it doesn't comes to that,cause i won't hesitate enroll in The Niger Delta people's force to fight you invalders off
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by tishbite41(m): 1:07am On Mar 02, 2017
after all said n done, Asaba n Anioma for Biafra.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by mich24(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2017
Nicheey:

mere settlers claiming aborigine, all this will only resolve in war,i hope it doesn't comes to that,cause i won't hesitate enroll in The Niger Delta people's force to fight you invalders off

Yoloba bigot claiming Ogoni, continue nemesis will soon catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
mich24:

Yoloba bigot claiming Ogoni, continue nemesis will soon catch up with you.

lol from the clan of botem tai, Tai lga to be precise,Goes by the name Barile,meaning God is good ah no be attach by force like una, ah cant claim wah i'm not
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nicheey:

lol from the clan of botem tai, Tai lga to be precise,Goes by the name Barile,meaning God is good ah no be attach by force like una, ah cant claim wah i'm not
Dude, I have been watching.... do you have any reason to be against the aspiration of Indi'Igbo? You have Igbo natives carved into Rivers State, are you saying they should jettisoned their freedom of choice and association and join your bandwagon.....? From Khana down to Eleme, Iriebe inclusive, the Ogonis and the Igbos have been living in peace without issues. So why are you trying to make it look like something is cooking up secretly. You're too dangerous with words, I implode you to calm your tone down. It should be a win-win situation for all..... words are creative.

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
blues2022:

Dude, I have been watching.... do you have any reason to be against the aspiration of Indi'Igbo? You have Igbo natives carved into Rivers State, are you saying they should jettisoned their freedom of choice and association and join your bandwagon.....? From Khana down to Eleme, Iriebe inclusive, the Ogonis and the Igbos have been living in peace without issues. So why are you trying to make it look like something is cooking up secretly. You're too dangerous with words, I implode you to calm your tone down. It should be a win-win situation for all..... words are creative.

we've been living peacefully doesnt mean we buy your idealogy,remember why the war was lost, that's the same reason we can't coexist
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by mich24(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nicheey:

If you want to come from kwale that is your own cup of tea, all am telling you is "speak for Ogonis alone not River state at large," you can't just wake up from sleep to tell me who I am and to the extent of speaking on my behalf with out my approval, what am very sure no Ogoni man will accept, Biko mua bu Opobo abum Igbo.

Please for the sake of our State let this issue rest, for the sake of my numerous Ogoni friends who I respect so much let this issue rest.
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nicheey:

we've been living peacefully doesnt mean we buy your idealogy,remember why the war was lost, that's the same reason we can't coexist
Boy, you know nothing about the war, so stop making a noise. You are Ogoni, and so stick your bragado to your ethnic group. You are not in the position to speak for Indi' Etche, Omuma, Ndoki and Egbema, Igboid groups in Rivers State. These people will decide their future and where to belong when the time comes.
Just quit the noise making ok. angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Oduduwatic: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
[s]
Nicheey:

being a settler in another man's land doesnt makes you dey owner,I quote apakbio, Biafra is strictly igbo's agenda ,any advance to the niger delta will be met with all resistance,wike said, i am ikewere, from the Niger delta, and Niger delta is not biafra, so Mr attached by force there's no igbo in the niger delta, speaking igbo doesnt make you know, we speak english, does it mean we're british? ?
[/s]

[s]
Nicheey:

oga i'm ogoni, and besides all igbo speaking tribes has denied any trace to your people, why do you think we are called Niger deltans in the first place?? and Mister there is no Biafra in the "Delta' otherwise history will repeat it self,quote wike, does who failed to learn from history are bound to fail,go back to history and see why the minority tribes in the Niger delta resisted you with all means
[/s]

Brother, are you sure we are not cursed?

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nicheey(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
blues2022:

Boy, you know nothing about the war, so stop making a noise. You are Ogoni, and so stick your bragado to your ethnic group. You are not in the position to speak for Indi' Etche, Omuma, Ndoki and Egbema, Igboid groups in Rivers State. These people will decide their future and where to belong when the time comes.
Just quit the noise making ok. angry

in as much as i know little or nothing about war, i also know that this present generation of the deltans(me inclusively)will never let you have your way in the "Delta"by all means we shall put a halt to your advance,either by war, dialouge or hostile.
you could use the defend of PHC during the war as a case study, where all tribes in Rivers fought biafran soldiers trying to penetrate through the "Niger Delta" (south of port harcourt)under one man,Elechi Amandi (he was ikwere,but all tribes in the state followed his orders)
to every force there's a resistance,the resistance determines whether the force wins or loses(in other words, Infilrating the Niger Delta will only resolve in war,which all tribes will willingly see you are pushed off the "Delta" )have a nice night
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nicheey:

in as much as i know little or nothing about war, i also know that this present generation of the deltans(me inclusively)will never let you have your way in the "Delta"by all means we shall put a halt to your advance,either by war, dialouge or hostile.
you could use the defend of PHC during the war as a case study, where all tribes in Rivers fought biafran soldiers trying to penetrate through the "Niger Delta" (south of port harcourt)under one man,Elechi Amandi (he was ikwere,but all tribes in the state followed his orders)
to every force there's a resistance,the resistance determines whether the force wins or loses(in other words, Infilrating the Niger Delta will only resolve in war,which all tribes will willingly see you are pushed off the "Delta" )have a nice night
Dude, like I pointed out from the onset, you lacked knowledge about the war. Your people, the Ogonis, were refuges in the hinterland, I mean Igboland. #facts.Ask questions or read books, to gain knowledge.
Port Harcourt did not fall because of one man squad command, as you want us to believe...... Port Harcurt fail as a result of federal might, backed by foreign powers because of its strategic importance. From your post, I can deduce that you're still in your teen. Bro, don't pray for war. There is no real victory in war. Don't expect any further response from me.

1 Like

Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by gartamanta: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nicheey:

How can Biafra be a strictly Igbo agenda when the last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man?
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by Neddstark: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2017
weyab:
grin grin cheesy cheesy Hahahaha cant u say amen... Nonsence, quote me again then i wish u bigger one

I will quote you again cocksucka. And any ill wishes goes back to you grin
Re: Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo by oyatz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please explain how?

maticanto:
There's no partial freedom anywhere -Nelson Mandela. We cannot be pretending that all is well, while our people are been suppressed and intimidated. Many thanks to Charles Soludo & co.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) / Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday / Help : Requirements And Qualifications Needed To Become A Senator In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.