Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria (1532 Views)

A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. / Chris Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken, Alsoaccused Of Adultery / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
What can the society do to make adultery reduce? undecided

Please, give your opinions.
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by funkybaby(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
na wa oh
you and all these your numeous threads

is that all you do all day?
thinking about the next ''brain storming'' thread to create on nairaland?  undecided

this recession sef. . .
its effects on people. . . .
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2009
^^Once again, Do you want me give you a new topic to create? angry
If no, stop constituting yourself as a flipping nuisance,
Just leave a valid response or go into extinction
. angry
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by C2H5OH(f): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
Stop getting married grin grin

mama-gee and her waec questions.
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
^^^^ Yes. Stop getting married and let's keep it at fornication level cool
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by C2H5OH(f): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^^ Yes. Stop getting married and let's keep it at fornication level cool
absolutely. distribute more corndorms.
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

absolutely. distribute more corndorms.
Would you like to be a verified distributor?
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by C2H5OH(f): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2009
haha no i'm a happily marrief family man. smiley
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

haha no i'm a happily marrief family man. smiley
OK. I gotcha. I will have one of the distributors leave two packs of condoms at a strategic location in your car
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2009
the next one would be, how can the rate of fornication decrease in Nigeria

next, how can chicken grow teeth

next, when will Nigeria start using limousine for cab business

next, why are Nigerians black

next, why are we all breathing through our noses and not through our asse.s

mama_gee, you will do us good by just reading posts from others and not create any thread nor contribute to any threads. angry angry angry
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2009
^^^^ Hahaha
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by funkybaby(f): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
honeric01:

the next one would be, how can the rate of fornication decrease in Nigeria

next, how can chicken grow teeth

next, when will Nigeria start using limousine for cab business

next, why are Nigerians black

next, why are we all breathing through our noses and not through our asse.s

mama_gee, you will do us good by just reading posts from others and not create any thread nor contribute to any threads. angry angry angry

ouch !!!

gbam !!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by daduke2k(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2009
Nawa o, guyz take am easy . Dis is a forum ,she has d rite to post
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
Funky, leave the girl alone now. She wants to keep creating threads at her convenience, let her go ahead and if the need be, let the mods worry about it.
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by C2H5OH(f): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

OK. I gotcha. I will have one of the distributors leave two packs of condoms at a strategic location in your car
lmao.  i'll share the wealth. keep one in your glove compartment in case the tire bursts before you reach your destination.
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

lmao.  i'll share the wealth. keep one in your glove compartment in case the tire bursts before you reach your destination.
Or just open your seat in the back - remove the whole seat a little bit - and put the pack of condoms there. No one will know you have anything down there. It's the safest place tongue
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by funkybaby(f): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

Funky, leave the girl alone now. She wants to keep creating threads at her convenience, let her go ahead and if the need be, let the mods worry about it.

alright  grin grin
but am glad i have given her some food for thought !  grin
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2009
Funkybaby,

You get time oh. . . . leave mamagee, she wants her thread to reach page 2.

grin well now it will, thanks to my reply. sigh
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by funkybaby(f): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Funkybaby,

You get time oh. . . . leave mamagee, she wants her thread to reach to pages.

grin well now it will, thanks to my reply. sigh

lol.
i don free her.

nah. it wont get to two pages. the moderator seems to have deleted my posts where i gave her ''some nice words of encouragement'' grin grin grin
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2009
Who dey delete posts for here? angry angry angry Dem don come again angry
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2009
funkybaby:

lol.
i don free her.

nah. it wont get to two pages. the moderator seems to have deleted my posts where i gave her ''some nice words of encouragement'' grin grin grin

Thatz the spirit, sweety.
grin
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by Xtranoble: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2009
By decreasing the length of length of da third leg(males) and tightening the glorious whole
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by jejelolatu(f): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2009
Wish i had a "stoopid" answer to post.

Msheeeeew!
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by r231(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2009
@OP
by following your husband/wife everywhere 
like i am suppose to knw
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by C2H5OH(f): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2009
you get skill o. see as hin dey corrupt me
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2009
^^ You wey don corrupt finish grin
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by C2H5OH(f): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2009
me wey ladies no dey look my side. i be small boi o
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 2:25am On Dec 13, 2009
Why dem go look your side? Only your south-side is needed grin
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by C2H5OH(f): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2009
shocked shocked ewo.
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 13, 2009
Mama gee needs something to keep her fingers busy. Something to caress!
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Mama gee needs something to keep her fingers busy. Something to caress!
rotflmao grin grin
Re: How Can The Rate Of Adultery Decrease In Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 2:36am On Dec 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

shocked shocked ewo.
Wetin? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Dentist Kiss / My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men / I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.