Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. (1049 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Double Egde Betrayal The Story Of My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by Fearcom(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Should I have this fling?

I am sexually attracted to a man at work and I’m married. The attraction is so strong and I must confirm the feeling is mutual.

It has been difficult holding myself from him but he gave me occasional brushes that set my body on fire. I have had consultations with friends who advised me to save myself from future embarrassment by sticking to my man. I have acted on this, but need advice
Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by Dahjhi: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2014
What do u called marriage for? " The error whey go fire u dey press-up o
Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Men should be blamed. A guy can never control himself if a girl is attracted to him. Smh

She needs to visit her pastor/Imam/Reverend.
Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by thorpido(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2014
^^^Now you are officially a troll.Men hating won't get you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by braintext(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Get a new Job
Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by Petik8(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:
Men should be blamed. A guy can never control himself if a girl is attracted to him. Smh

She needs to visit her pastor/Imam/Reverend.

Y must it all ways be our fault
Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
thorpido:
^^^Now you are officially a troll.Men hating won't get you anywhere.
undecided
Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by Chaleeee: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2014
What I'm going to say is actually going to piss off a lot of people on this thread.

The best way to overcome a temptation is to give in to it.

Straff him like crazy and you will see its not really worth it. Then you might get away with it but the damnation on ur soul will be eternal.
Re: A Married Woman On Fire: At The Egde Of Adultery. by Fearcom(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Chaleeee:
What I'm going to say is actually going to piss off a lot of people on this thread.
The best way to overcome a temptation is to give in to it.
mess him like crazy and you will see its not really worth it. Then you might get away with it but the damnation on ur soul will be eternal.

Wicked grin

(1) (Reply)

Death In The Name Of Love?? / How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex / Any Thing Wrong With This Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.