Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope (4770 Views)

How Ocean Water Looks Like Under An Electron Microscope / The Microscope Was Discovered Accidentally By A Father And His Son. / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Rose-Lynn Fisher carried out a project known as the TOPOGRAPHY OF TEARS just to observe if tears produced by different circumstances will have different appearance on the microscope.

This was what she found.

Copied from www.Palmchatnow.com

1. Tears from laughing until crying.

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2017
TEARS OF CHANGE

1 Like

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2017
TEARS OF GRIEF

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2017
TEARS FROM ONIONS

2 Likes

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2017
TEARS OF TIMELESS REUNION

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by saxwizard(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Epositive(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
microscope is a funny object, just imagine the tears from onions

#teamtearsfromrecession #positivevibes

7 Likes

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by thesicilian: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Is this really true? I love the whites. They are so well fed that they can study anything.

15 Likes

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by DozieInc(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Tears kwa.

Tears of the oza room wink

4 Likes

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by balaclava: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Was looking for tears from beating.
Popsy beat us tire back then.
I wan relate with how my tears dey feel with beating

7 Likes

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2017
balaclava:
Was looking for tears from beating.
Popsy beat us tire back then.
I wan relate with how my tears dey feel with beating

Check tears of grief
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by gabi101(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2017
these are really nice OP smiley

2 Likes

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2017
gabi101:
these are really nice OP smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Mustiboy(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
what of the tears that comes out when being fvked in the ozha room?
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
Rose-Lynn Fisher carried out a project known as the TOPOGRAPHY OF TEARS just to observe if tears produced by different circumstances will have different appearance on the microscope.

This was what she found.

Copied from www.Palmchatnow.com

1. Tears from laughing until crying.

I have experienced this when I got an awesome surprise package.

Thepasserby:
TEARS OF CHANGE
This what Nigerians are currently facing

Thepasserby:
TEARS OF GRIEF

Experience this when I lost my dad, it is almost 2 years since he's gone. Miss you The Best

Thepasserby:
TEARS FROM ONIONS

This one of the reason I don't like cooking with onion

Thepasserby:
TEARS OF TIMELESS REUNION

Still waiting for that long lost soul that have wandered far away.

Lefulefu, Kimbra, mizk, bumbae1 come see how tears look like under the microscope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Experience this when I lost my dad, it is almost 2 years since he's gone. Miss you The Best

Lefulefu, Kimbra, mizk, bumbae1 come see how tears look like under the microscope
Man like Dex Morning cheesy

Na tears of love me i wan see .. show me dat wan .. grin
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Man like Dex Morning cheesy

Na tears of love me i wan see .. show me dat wan .. grin

Good morning HRH, happy new month.

Tears of love is still loading but I wonder how it will look like grin
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Good morning HRH, happy new month.

Tears of love is still loading but I wonder how it will look like grin
Lol me too
Also tears of heart break prolly find traces of blood in it .. but interesting to see
HNM to u too wink
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol me too
Also tears of heart break prolly find traces of blood in it .. but interesting to see
HNM to u too wink

Being heartbroken might have correlation with grief, we can conduct experiment to see how it will look under the microscope. cool

Do you have a specimen in mind? tongue
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Tears of hope or possibility

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Tears of ending

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Tears of elation

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

i just tire ooooo grin grin grin grin.but i didnt see any tears of laughter cos thats the tears i always shed when dem create any funny thread here grin

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by falcon01: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Am i the only that doesnt see any sense in this pictures
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Thepasserby(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Laughing tears

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Lefu.lefu, Kim.bra, m.izk, bu.mbae1 come see how tears look like under the microscope
They should leave us alone joor!, tears is tears. I don't want to know how they look in different conditions. grin

Happy new month!.
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
The tears from onions look like vegetables
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

i just tire ooooo grin grin grin grin.but i didnt see any tears of laughter cos thats the tears i always shed when dem create any funny thread here grin

Bros, see laughing tears below, it looks like those buildings in Syria.

Thepasserby:
Laughing tears
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
They should leave us alone joor!, tears is tears. I don't want to know how they look in different conditions. grin

Happy new month!.

Hehehe, maybe tears should be a topic in biology. Imagine this question: mention, draw and label the type of tears we have. grin

Wish you same dear, march to greatness. How is your day going?
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, maybe tears should be a topic in biology. Imagine this question: mention, draw and label the type of tears we have. grin

Wish you same dear, march to greatness. How is your day going?
Very well oo!, I am so elated on realising today is the 1st of March. My birth month. grin
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Valfrankie(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tears of Change? The tears being shed by Nigerians under Buhari crycrycry
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
gringringrin
@op, Tears of recession nko

thesicilian:
Is this really true? I love the whites. They are so well fed that they can study anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimidation: See How This Guy Turned His Android Into An Iphone 13 / UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) / When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.