Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope (4796 Views)

How Ocean Water Looks Like Under An Electron Microscope / The Microscope Was Discovered Accidentally By A Father And His Son. / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by saydfact(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
shoi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Very well oo!, I am so elated on realising today is the 1st of March. My birth month. grin

Wow, what day precisely? So that I can make arrangements for my little gift. grin
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Wow, what day precisely? So that I can make arrangements for my little gift. grin
No gift is little dear!, provided it's coming from the heart it will be appreciated. grin

27th, to be precise.
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
No gift is little dear!, provided it's coming from the heart it will be appreciated. grin

27th, to be precise.

No wahala, I have written the date down on my sticky notes and place it somewhere very conspicuous. Just mail me the icing on the cake. tongue
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

No wahala, I have written the date down on my sticky notes and place it somewhere very conspicuous. Just mail me the icing on the cake. tongue
Lol. If I will be getting a cake then no p. grin

Thanks anyway!.
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. If I will be getting a cake then no p. grin

Thanks anyway!.

You're always welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Bros, see laughing tears below, it looks like those buildings in Syria.

oh i see it.mehn i have been crying syrian tears all these while grin
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by abbeyty(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
what of tears of orgasm? cuz some men do cry when they are about to cu*
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

oh i see it.mehn i have been crying syrian tears all these while grin

Hehehe, no wonder it's raining bombs in Syria grin

1 Like

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, no wonder it's raining bombs in Syria grin
haha u got a point there grin grin grin grin
ima missing those airforce1 and pinkjacket threads plus their pikin cheesy
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

haha u got a point there grin grin grin grin
ima missing those airforce1 and pinkjacket threads plus their pikin cheesy

Hehehe, there are some thread I avoid like a plague when I come across the title of the thread or the creator of the thread. The aforementioned are part of it. wink
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, there are some thread I avoid like a plague when I come across the title of the thread or the creator the thread. The aforementioned are part of it. wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by jhybosky(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
thesicilian:
Is this really true? I love the whites. They are so well fed that they can study anything.

"well fed"...lol

1 Like

Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by BlackOnassis(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
BS
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by sleeknick: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tears of kpanshing nkor? angry
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by GENTLENNAJI(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
What about tear of delta weed
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Larryton(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
TEARS OF CHANGE

This one is peculiar to Nigeria current situation.
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Larryton(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
TEARS OF CHANGE

This one is peculiar to Nigeria current situation.
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by laribari(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
TEARS FROM ONIONS

You sure sey na tears from onion or igbo leaves (marijuana)

The man behind the microscope is on weed.

It's normal that when you are high you will begin to see different pictures and background.

A higher microscopic realm
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Epositive(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2017
sleeknick:
Tears of kpanshing nkor? angry

*shouting* op come and answer this question o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin;

cc: lalasticlala
#positivevibes
Re: See Types Of Tears As Viewed Under The Microscope by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Thepasserby:
TEARS OF GRIEF
why tears from grieve come resemble Ariel view of street? Abi na for street dem break the person heart?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do CARS Have This LABEL And BIKES Don't? / Esut Issues Diclaimer Over African Thinkers Community Publications!! / What Is The English Word For Yinmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.