Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (42803 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by HiddenShadow: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Uduak2019
ogboa2017

Why did you post fake news about Kanu's release.

Why did you mock us today by giving us fake hope

You fall my hand today and gave our enemies opportunity to insult us

pls don't repeat this again

Why mock the movement of freedom

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by InvertedHammer: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these pictures says it all..
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
All terrorist are now using religion as an excuse to perpetrate evil...
/
Have you ever dressed up in a suit and tie?
Have you ever worn a jean and T-shirt?

Oh. Let me check. You just typed in English. Are you oyibo?

Look in the mirror because you just talked to yourself!

\

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Berbierklaus, I noticed you unfollowed me without asking to know what warranted my action
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Firstcitizen: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Flat-headed dwarfs re comedians!

They re no more affiliating with Donald Trump of the United states grin grin grin after the british which they first affiliated with disappointed them.

At this pace, they might still end-up dressing like Russians believeing Vladimir Putin will come rescue Nnamadi Kanu.

Dudes re biggest jokers in the universe!

You mean they will start dressing like this grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by macluvph1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Uduak2019:

Don't mind Afonjas...they think it's today we started practicing Judaism!

Dear i really missed your posts ooooo, where have u been?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are they serious?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by destinysaid(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Babalegba:
Oga, softly softly o, one blow at a time.We don't want the ibos to run away ,they are giving us pure entertainment.They are the nations comedians.
u support stupidity and inferiority complex is written all over u. Hate is never good, and on Sunday y'all go to church or mosque to profess, wail and shout that things arnt going ur way.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
baysol:

Silly bunch of IPOB moorons. They look like comendians that have been out of employment for too long than Kanu's jail sentence. grin

Donald trump abandoned them,that is why they are here soliciting recognition from the state of Israel

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Luvdk(f): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:
Confused hediots. if nnamdi should try this with the Jews, there would be nothing like court case by now cos he would have been classified gone with the wind, or his ashes used to bake cake at his sister's wedding.

Those fools should even be arrested for being stu-pid
Continue crying tongue

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Martartins(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
What is this one.....We no longer have packaging or what? jew ko, jew ni...............Am igbo and i dont support this

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Luvdk(f): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nnamdi the great leader
I Iuv him so much :*

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by JideAmuGiaka: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...

Why do you think your people are better than they are?.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by destinysaid(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
toshmann:
Please we are not jews, we are igbos. And proud of it.
Whichbone be all this jewish palava bikonu!

#ProudIgbo cool
thank u abeg, which one is Jews again, Igbo's have always claimed of having a well defined culture, now some clowns are coming here to claim Jew, as if Israel gives a hoot about what happens in NG

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Have you ever dressed up in a suit and tie?
Have you ever worn a jean and T-shirt?

Look in the mirror because you just talked to yourself!

\
and how does that have to do with someone that is pretending to be Jew?
Do you know that this morons can go to jail for impersonation?

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Etogist: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Who cares if Kanu is their Rabbi or if the Star David is erected in Enugu?

Yanmiri cannot have a more legitimacy claim to Jewish origins than the Luos tribe in Zambia or the remnants of Falushas in Ethiopia. These two have been officially certified by State of Israel. Those people dont practice lunacy with their judaism as we see here in this picture. They have reverence and esteem for their faith.

Yanmiri need to put this jewish nonsense to side and stop the clowning. After you are certified a lost tribe by the jewish rabbinical council then you can start the shawl and yamukkah parade.

Nonsense and alacrity! grin grin

They should stop putting on their "Jewish nonsense" while you should be wearing your Arabic attire. Zombie kwantinue.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by maticanto(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why are you ranting?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by JideAmuGiaka: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Donald trump abandoned them,that is why they are here soliciting recognition from the state of Israel

Buhari abandoned you.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Nnamdi the great leader
He really need a wh.re in that hell-hole called kuje to keep him until the day of his hanging.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by MasterofNL: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
destinysaid:
egbon, Dnt be ignorant or a fool, this picture is from southern Africa where a certain European minister got power drunk and ordered to cutting off of the hands of any black man who didn't supply their daily quota for the day, it lead to one of the highest deaths among Africans by a European in history. Its nt something u joke about

#itpaystobeeducated

Chai!

See finishing!

ImperialYoruba, you have been caught hands down. grin grin grin

ImperialYoruba right now.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Buhari abandoned you.
Do I look like someone crying for a none existing country?
Abeg,carry your frustration to kuje.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ncoolsome(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB have gathered once again this morning at Federal High Court Abuja, to witness the court case of their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who have been held by the federal government since October 15,2015 over treason and felony charges. Some of the IPOB members donned Jewish apparel to the court.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/ipob-members-storm-high-court-in-jewish.html

All I see is white garment church representing here

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Dymaco(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
this is shameful...

my brother u are just contradicting yourself...
you wish they are not Nigerians them support their course let them go and leave Nigeria for you.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Chanchit: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Continue crying tongue

Luvdick!? SMH
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by hamzeiy: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
this guys are really stupid and confused. politically dull, criminally inclined, even the war they clamored for they where wasted in millions due to their intolerance and ethnic bigotry. yet sense no want enter their head

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by tifany89(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Does this even make sense to you? Or you just wanted to pull some random comment out of somewhere to seem smart?

My guy clearly answer the contradictions over the stand that ipob has taken over their so called secessionist agenda and stop all this round about tactics you are attempting to use! Okay explain how they are jewish 1st! Lol.....
At times I just can't fathom how some of u guys reason. How they decide to go about their agenda isn't none of ur business. I think u should be more concerned about the country u r resident but it is obvious u will always act blind to the ills going on in it except wen Biafra is mentioned n den u come here n start trying to sound intelligent. I know ur type n for ur information ur opinion isn't needed so why not save up self all this stress n put it where used tissues r kept

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Berbierklaus(f): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Berbierklaus, I noticed you unfollowed me without asking to know what warranted my action
Hello

What action?
I unfollowed almost all those I followed for a reason,wasn't only you,you can check.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by jagorinho: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
destinysaid:
u support stupidity and inferiority complex is written all over u. Hate is never good, and on Sunday y'all go to church or mosque to profess, wail and shout that things arnt going ur way.

So you can say hate is not good when you are at the receiving end but when you are on the offensive there is no problem.....until you castigate your blodas too,nobody will take you serious
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by JideAmuGiaka: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiIPOB:
and how does that have to do with someone that is pretending to be Jew?
Do you know that this morons can go to jail for impersonation?

Mr ant ipob can you shut your Buhari sickness infected mouth?.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by back2sender: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Nnamdi the great leader
He go rotten for inside kuje prison. Nnamdi KANU the jesus of alaibo is a confirm drug Dealer and terrorist.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
tifany89:

At times I just can't fathom how some of u guys reason. How they decide to go about their agenda isn't none of ur business. I think u should be more concerned about the country u r resident but it is obvious u will always act blind to the ills going on in it except wen Biafra is mentioned n den u come here n start trying to sound intelligent. I know ur type n for ur information ur opinion isn't needed so why not save up self all this stress n put it where used tissues r kept

Do you own nairaland? Do you own the thread? Do you own nigeria? Do you own my technological appliances? Do you own my train of thought? Do you possess my capability for political discourse?

All answers must be NO I guess? In that case kindly GET LOST and go and find better ways to deal with your frustrations rather than giving me the sort of advice found only in beer parlors and amongst confused clans men! Nonsense........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation