Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (42781 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by back2sender: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
In ur lil mind
Ds country will forever be useless in the eyes of the world.
Leave the useless country to us. Pack your bag go Benin republic and see if dem will not drive you people away because of una CRIMINALITY

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nathan2016: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1: They are quarter jewish?

2: Then are also Donald trumps American cousins?

3: Then are also igbo?

4: They hate and want to leave nigeria?

5: But they also want an igbo president?

6:They hate the zoo but bear it's passport and enjoy making money from all parts of the so called zoo by trading with all the other tribes they claim to hate?

7: They still believe in an ideology than cost them 600000 of their late relatives even in an extremely globalized world?

8: They believe in the ethnically confused ramblings of a cosmic dunce who was not even man enough to grow up in the same surroundings as themselves in order to understand their plight and help them build bridges but whose only message is kill, destroy and hate anyone and everything especially afonjeezys in a society he only knows about via books and the internet?

Are all these not signs of hereditary madness featuring extreme stupidity? Na wa for these people!

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by tripoli007(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these pictures says it all..
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
All terrorist are now using religion as an excuse to perpetrate evil...

Have you people jailed shekau or ali momodu sheriff ,you are just being biased ,why deny a region self actualization ,where in the world is I no do again a crime ?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Adonkia(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Uduak2019:

Don't mind Afonjas...they think it's today we started practicing Judaism!
Black Jews grin
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by arinze3131(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

At least I have a father! And it's not my fault that you also possess limited common sense as regards to understanding! Blame your background for that and not me!

Can you take your pained self and go and play with your mates in some sand somewhere else! I don't have time for intellectual pygmy's whose only ambition online is to engage in insults and hate! Swerve!
if U dont know what to say,y dont U jst shut ur dirty mouth nd allow us 2 hear word?whateva IPOD z doing or however they dress z not ur business.pls allow dem 2 b nd b useful 2 urcef for once.Biafra will come weda U like it or not,wen dat happens we will know d group of pple dat re sane nd d insane ones here but for now,do me a favour nd shut up.Idiot!
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Movingcoil:

Keep wallowing in self denial, anger, hate, pessimism, frustration and confusion. You won't go and sort out your sad and miserable low life. Damn! You sound so unfortunate and unlucky. Start tracing your problem from who nuctured your pitiable life and stop transferring it to everyone. Yes of course find a way to get laid cos you sound sex starved if not why see everything from the sexual angle. Otele

grin grin grin

It always gladdens me when my heartless words inspire this sort of pained epistle! Please continue crying....it is making my kids dance with joy!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by totit: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin

I swear this people are damn funny.

All hail the fake Jews of bra-si-ra grin

Bruahhahahahahha

Thank you for another comedy, ipod yoots

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Chanchit: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
FUCKU:

keep on crying bushface, poverty isn't my thing. Your mouth stinks like your fart and your comment is always as senseless as your tribe.

How would you know someone you've never seen has mouth odour or smelly fart? I'm sorry but you have to know this is an early sign of mental dysfunction, you need help.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Ayatullah(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:
Confused hediots. if nnamdi should try this with the Jews, there would be nothing like court case by now cos he would have been classified gone with the wind, or his ashes used to bake cake at his sister's wedding.

Those fools should even be arrested for being stu-pid

Infact they should be whipped mercilessly for being so stupid.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by lohresloco: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm from the Niger Delta region and I must say these people are clowns....
ChangeIsCostant:
Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB have gathered once again this morning at Federal High Court Abuja, to witness the court case of their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who have been held by the federal government since October 15,2015 over treason and felony charges. Some of the IPOB members donned Jewish apparel to the court.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/ipob-members-storm-high-court-in-jewish.html
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by mbahkay: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
eosigwe:
is that all?
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
eosigwe:
is that all?
Israeljones:
this is shameful...

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Emassive(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oga na which sickness that doctor say e catch u again sef
Israeljones:
this is shameful...
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
arinze3131:
if U dont know what to say,y dont U jst shut ur dirty mouth nd allow us 2 hear word?whateva IPOD z doing or however they dress z not ur business.pls allow dem 2 b nd b useful 2 urcef for once.Biafra will come weda U like it or not,wen dat happens we will know d group of pple dat re sane nd d insane ones here but for now,do me a favour nd shut up.Idiot!

See as e pain this cretin reach bone! Kindly go and buy some otapiapia, store it in your freezer, chill it and then slowly sip it later tonight....that would surely cure your pain! grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Israeljones(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
CriminalIkedi:

This jobless man from Anambra always claiming Akwa Ibom, you were busted but shame wont make you stop your display of foolishness. Lolzzz. Liar
had to like ur post simply because it reeks of stewpeedeetee grin grin
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by yeky: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
But what is wrong in a people asking to determine their own future and how they should live their lives?

Chanchit:
Confused hediots. if nnamdi should try this with the Jews, there would be nothing like court case by now cos he would have been classified gone with the wind, or his ashes used to bake cake at his sister's wedding.

Those fools should even be arrested for being stu-pid
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
You be Badt guy grin grin grin I wish I could comment but my NL girl friend is a Biafran and she will be mad at me grin

ImperialYoruba:
First, when I see the word "storm", I already know! Its like seeing the caption "Nigerian caught in Thailand with 50kilos of narcotics", you already know!

Second, I love coming to Nairaland and see threads opened by Igbos on articles that talk about their issues. Its a "laughfest", they love to clown, and you already know! grin grin

Third, if Seun ban Igbo threads in Nairaland it will kill my entertainment and there will be much boredom. I dont know about other sections but ere in politics, Igbos drive the comical side of entertainment and laughter.

Case in point is this thread. Look at the jewish clowns in the pictures, now you already know this is clowning at its highest public display! grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by haulforte123: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cargo Vs Courier (Are they different?)

This is a brilliant question people ask.
Also, its a question you are asking right now.

What is Common between "Cargo and Courier"?
Transport and Delivery are the common factors between
the two.

Transport.
Involves moving goods from one location to another,
nationally and internationally, through the appropriate
means and routes.

Delivery.
The delivery of goods goes to the planed destination.
However, this brings about the question "What is been
transported? and How does this question lead to the difference?

While, transport and delivery are similar to them,
the nature of goods transported shows the difference.
In other words, (what is been transported).

Here are 3 differentiating factors:

1) Size of Individual goods: Large goods are simply
considered as cargo while smaller goods are considered
Parcels for courier.

2) Quantity of goods: Bulk goods that are equal in weight
and size to and individual large ones, are also regarded
as cargo.

3) Durability of material: Fragile goods are mostly regarded
as cargo. but is more transported by cargo planes than,
by ships.

Hence, cargo services are most favourable for transporting,
larger and heavier goods, while the courier service is more
favourable for transporting parcels.

We hope this information was helpful.

Contact us for shipping and clearing services at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ShootToKill: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
[s]sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
this is shameful...
All terrorist are now using religion as an excuse to perpetrate evil...[/s]

Lamentation of pains.

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
I swear to God, these people need psychiatric help!! They are genetically insane!!!!
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by sweetgala(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
this is shameful...

Can't agree more, I spent hours listening to kanu on his radio Biafra with his co commentators and while there is freedom of association and speech his actions over an extended period of time on radio Biafra is nothing less than an incitement to violence and treasonable action using language false narrative and threats with the sole purpose of destabilising the democratic structure of SR and by effect the Nigerian federation

His actions were no better than those of Hutu antagonist during the Rwanda crisis for which many were sentenced for war crimes at ICC

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ShootToKill: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

[s]

As usual your intellectual handicap shines through on every thread! If you cannot answer these questions and claims made by senseless ipob youths kindly just shut up and allow other smarter people challenge them!

All these your dry and stale afonja Pictures and name calling don't faze me! If the fact that I have listed points that have pricked your conscience has pained you deeply then go and cry into a bowl of onugbu soup![/s]

lamentations of a pained oblong zombie skull. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by sagir1994(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
faces of the real Boko Haram members. no wonder most of the bomb donators been arrested here and there have Igbo names... mtsww, clueless human beings..
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by FUCKU: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:

How would you know someone you've never seen has mouth odour or smelly fart? I'm sorry but you have to know this is an early sign of mental dysfunction, you need help.

I need help- Fine. You need to go and suck a big black DIICK-groovy
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1: They are quarter jewish?

2: Then are also Donald trumps American cousins?

3: Then are also igbo?

4: They hate and want to leave nigeria?

5: But they also want an igbo president?

6:They hate the zoo but bear it's passport and enjoy making money from all parts of the so called zoo by trading with all the other tribes they claim to hate?

7: They still believe in an ideology than cost them 600000 of their late relatives even in an extremely globalized world?

8: They believe in the ethnically confused ramblings of a cosmic dunce who was not even man enough to grow up in the same surroundings as themselves in order to understand their plight and help them build bridges but whose only message is kill, destroy and hate anyone and everything especially afonjeezys in a society he only knows about via books and the internet?

Are all these not signs of hereditary madness featuring extreme stupidity? Na wa for these people!

they are mad yet you want them to stay in Nigeria with you.. .shows how mad you are
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by totit: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin

What a show of shame. Bunch of delusional fellas. No be only Jews una be na Jewish sef cheesy

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by sweetgala(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
First, when I see the word "storm", I already know! Its like seeing the caption "Nigerian caught in Thailand with 50kilos of narcotics", you already know!

Second, I love coming to Nairaland and see threads opened by Igbos on articles that talk about their issues. Its a "laughfest", they love to clown, and you already know! grin grin

Third, if Seun ban Igbo threads in Nairaland it will kill my entertainment and there will be much boredom. I dont know about other sections but ere in politics, Igbos drive the comical side of entertainment and laughter.

Case in point is this thread. Look at the jewish clowns in the pictures, now you already know this is clowning at its highest public display! grin grin grin

If only they knew the Zionist don't include the descendants of ham in the chosen tribes according to their Torah

Jews openly discriminate against Africans in Israel and there are several cases of xenophobic attacks over the years
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Wolfbrother(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Nice one!

Seriously speaking Nigeria will soon be shocked of how the Igbos will displace them. Biafra is an unstoppable movement. The likes of Udenta Udenta, Charles soludo, Pat Utomi Ike Ekweremadu etc have started the process.

The remaining cowards that are still keeping mute because they wouldn't want to risk federal allocations even at the expense of their people, will surely pay for their treachery in future

and what part will you play? apart from ranting online on nairaland grin
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Wolfbrother(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
valicious1:

be careful of your utterance. Those who are against NK are either dead or mere vegetables

chest-beating
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
ShootToKill:

Dry and stale! Just like your wits! I know you have nothing upstairs so i am waiting for you to start insulting people before I summon mynd to assist you return to your ban mansion!

Mr omenkata, opiaku, bloodkiller and all those your many senseless monikers! Try me and see! Or are you scared today? grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by sweetgala(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
irynterri:
for the sake of those who will start saying rubbish here,Judaism is a common religion in the east, they even have a very big synagogue in anarmbra (I can't remember the exact part),so those outfits they are putting on is not to claim they are Jews but because they practise Judaism just the same way Muslim women put on hijab and from the look of things e be like Say Kanu na their member

That is not a Judaism temple but that of the mormons
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
project50:
they are mad yet you want them to stay in Nigeria with you.. .shows how mad you are

You can hang go yourself to ease the pain if it hurts you that much you silly insipid child! Kindly get away now!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Deathslater: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
ShootToKill:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Olisa Metuh's Post / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Military Bursts Gun Factory In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.