Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,681 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (42805 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Deepfreezer(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these pictures says it all..
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
All terrorist are now using religion as an excuse to perpetrate evil...
HATE shall consume you.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Israeljones(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Deepfreezer:
HATE shall consume you.
it is just so ironical.... when people like you who everyone stereotyped to be filled with hatred,, hating other tribes for no reason cud be calling others hate...
more like an hypocritical attitude to me tho...
That hatred in ur likes will be done with very soon....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by hijodedios: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these pictures says it all..
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
All terrorist are now using religion as an excuse to perpetrate evil...

Guy watch it oo,heart attack go kill you for matter wey no concern you,,see as the thing dey pain you grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Usmaniaaa: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Many are mad few ar roaming.. Bunch of comedians..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by coolitempa(f): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
First, when I see the word "storm", I already know! Its like seeing the caption "Nigerian caught in Thailand with 50kilos of narcotics", you already know!

Second, I love coming to Nairaland and see threads opened by Igbos on articles that talk about their issues. Its a "laughfest", they love to clown, and you already know! grin grin

Third, if Seun ban Igbo threads in Nairaland it will kill my entertainment and there will be much boredom. I dont know about other sections but ere in politics, Igbos drive the comical side of entertainment and laughter.

Case in point is this thread. Look at the jewish clowns in the pictures, now you already know this is clowning at its highest public display! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin....a very funny and dumb people... grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Elbowroom: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cheat beating Plagiocephalic Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
irynterri:
for the sake of those who will start saying rubbish here,Judaism is a common religion in the east, they even have a very big synagogue in anarmbra (I can't remember the exact part),so those outfits they are putting on is not to claim they are Jews but because they practise Judaism just the same way Muslim women put on hijab and from the look of things e be like Say Kanu na their member

Sorry sis. You can't practice Judaism unless you are a Jew or claim to be. It's not like Christianity where anybody can join.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Annie939(f): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
when you think you have seen it all

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by tifany89(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Do you own nairaland? Do you own the thread? Do you own nigeria? Do you own my technological appliances? Do you own my train of thought? Do you possess my capability for political discourse?

All answers must be NO I guess? In that case kindly GET LOST and go and find better ways to deal with your frustrations rather than giving me the sort of advice found only in beer parlors and amongst confused clans men! Nonsense........
From every indication u r d one dat is clearly frustrated here, afterall am not d one going around constituting nuisance on matters dat r beyond my comprehension . I can only feel pity for u n I think u should take ur own advice n GET LOST. Smh
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by irynterri(f): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Sorry sis. You can't practice Judaism unless you are a Jew or claim to be. It's not like Christianity where anybody can join.
My brother so I thought till I came across one that was trying to convert me, I just had to run away because their points are very convincing
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by nurusystem(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Young03:
hmm
see suffering,worse of creation ,wicked adultrous generation that what Jesus called the Jews

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Pecca: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
bantudra:
that idiot will be sentenced to death....
their is nothing una can do about that...
See HINGLISH!!! Where are yhu from, punta?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
irynterri:
My brother so I thought till I came across one that was trying to convert me, I just had to run away because their points are very convincing

Lol. Good that you ran o.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by mvem(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
irynterri:
for the sake of those who will start saying rubbish here,Judaism is a common religion in the east, they even have a very big synagogue in anarmbra (I can't remember the exact part),so those outfits they are putting on is not to claim they are Jews but because they practise Judaism just the same way Muslim women put on hijab and from the look of things e be like Say Kanu na their member
...common..i dont think so...they are but not "common", and we do have sabbatarians that are linked to judaism too...am igbo i dont see why the struggle should be linked to judaism...do they think by doing this israel becomes automatically interested...and i hate when igbos claim that they are one of the lost tribe of israel, forcing evidence upon evidence maybe tryin to get sympathy from israel...as i hv told someone that the only recognized jewish tribe in africa its in ethiopia(ethiopian jews)

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by GGirll: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2017
this man don suffer his picture is permanently representing the Afonjas
Uduak2019:

Afonja...envious of Biafraa!
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by irynterri(f): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2017
mvem:
...common..i dont think so...they are but not "common", and we do have sabbatarians that are linked to judaism too...am igbo i dont see why the struggle should be linked to judaism...do they think by doing this israel becomes automatically interested...and i hate when igbos claim that they are one of the lost tribe of israel, forcing evidence upon evidence maybe tryin to get sympathy from israel...as i hv told someone that the only recognized jewish tribe in africa its in ethiopia(ethiopian jews)
same as my self, I keep telling people around me that I'm not a Jew, am an African, I really don't understand why we are crazy about this Jew tag despite the fact that Semitic hate exists in the world and the Jews are sort of racist,as if been black is not enough we want to add jew

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by obaaderemi: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

As usual your intellectual handicap shines through on every thread! If you cannot answer these questions and claims made by senseless ipob youths kindly just shut up and allow other smarter people challenge them!

All these your dry and stale afonja Pictures and name calling don't faze me! If the fact that I have listed points that have pricked your conscience has pained you deeply then go and cry into a bowl of onugbu soup!
You should stop responding when people who have no sense of history try to label you.you are yoruba with a rich long history and heritage and not'afonja'. afonja is a persona non grata in yoruba history.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by bubu2019: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
wayyo cikina grin Jews agidan ubanwa. grin
jew agida uwaka.why are you bordered by dia dress code.you ppl wear long robe like saudi ppl,who give a dam what you wear
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
obaaderemi:
You should stop responding when people who have no sense of history try to label you.you are yoruba with a rich long history and heritage and not'afonja'. afonja is a persona non grata in yoruba history.

I'm not even yoruba....but sometimes you need to put some of these insipid kids in their place!
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by obaaderemi: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I'm not even yoruba....but sometimes you need to put some of these insipid kids in their place!
That's right.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by haulforte123: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Air Cargo Vs Sea Cargo (Which one is better?)

The right decision can save you lots of money.

Here is how.

You will benefit from air freight, the lighter your goods are.
Hence, we would recommend air freight provided your goods
are light.

However, sea freight would be profitable for you, if you are
moving larger and heavier goods, that would require containers.

Hence, the size or weight of your goods determines which is
better for you. Also, the rate of demand for your goods is a
factor you need to consider.

We hope this was helpful.

You can contact us at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni / Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.