Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (42763 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by 247Dior(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:
Confused hediots. if nnamdi should try this with the Jews, there would be nothing like court case by now cos he would have been classified gone with the wind, or his ashes used to bake cake at his sister's wedding.

Those fools should even be arrested for being stu-pid
I think you're more stu'pid than them... you're just a pained parasite

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these pictures says it all..
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
All terrorist are now using religion as an excuse to perpetrate evil...
This jealousy and hate you are pouring fit change your blood to yellow I swear, if you hate them that much, why not allow them go their way than raining curses on them.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Chanchit: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
247Dior:
I think you're more stu'pid than them... you're just a pained parasite

E really pain you. Pele.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by 247Dior(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
sometimes i just look at this people and wish they were not Nigerians to start with...
these people are dunce,, sometimes i just wonder why people tends to refer them as the wisest people in this country...
the tactics carried out by this bunch everyday is just a reminder of how pathetic this people have bcome.. this is just a disgrace and demeaning to our status as a nation..
The people they try to emulate and use in the quest of securing the release of that animal in the prison will see this and ridicule us the more without knowing that this act is only perpetrated by some group....
Now they have stop shouting Trump! Trump!,, since the phone call to buhari... israel is now their final resort..
this is shameful...
its just a pity the terrorist(Nnamdi) shares the same name with a gud friendof mine.... Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist and must be jailed...
How could u wish they're not Nigerian while they want to break away from your Nigeria and u refused? Son you're the retar.ded dunce here

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Berbierklaus(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
TheSlyone2:

This bae sha...

Why does it have to take too long. Besides I read your profile. The thread you created about your sis. You are from kwara
No I'm not
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by sunsewa16: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
this is shameful...

if the.painment too pain u,pour better hot boiling condenm oil for ur head joor,the pain ment go clear one time.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:
No I'm not
Ok...
Did she finally win the context? And can you give me a clue where you are from
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1: They are quarter jewish?

2: Then are also Donald trumps American cousins?

3: Then are also igbo?

4: They hate and want to leave nigeria?

5: But they also want an igbo president?

6:They hate the zoo but bear it's passport and enjoy making money from all parts of the so called zoo by trading with all the other tribes they claim to hate?

7: They still believe in an ideology than cost them 600000 of their late relatives even in an extremely globalized world?

8: They believe in the ethnically confused ramblings of a cosmic dunce who was not even man enough to grow up in the same surroundings as themselves in order to understand their plight and help them build bridges but whose only message is kill, destroy and hate anyone and everything especially afonjeezys in a society he only knows about via books and the internet?

Are all these not signs of hereditary madness featuring extreme stupidity? Na wa for these people!

What have you gained in confusing yourself? I guess you just had an erre'ction

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Marius26(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
this is shameful...
we just want to be left alone, is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
xstry:
wayyo cikina grin Jews agidan ubanwa. grin
A gidan ubansu ne.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=thuggCheetah post=54162083]pain is making u confused
Wat exactly is ur oblong skull trying to tell us? grin[/quoteThat you are seriously lost.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Movingcoil:

What have you gained in confusing yourself? I guess you just had an _ERECTION

Please take your homo erotic posts to someone else! If you are confused about your sexuality that is none of my business! GTFOH

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by iboboyswag(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1: They are quarter jewish?

2: Then are also Donald trumps American cousins?

3: Then are also igbo?

4: They hate and want to leave nigeria?

5: But they also want an igbo president?

6:They hate the zoo but bear it's passport and enjoy making money from all parts of the so called zoo by trading with all the other tribes they claim to hate?

7: They still believe in an ideology than cost them 600000 of their late relatives even in an extremely globalized world?

8: They believe in the ethnically confused ramblings of a cosmic dunce who was not even man enough to grow up in the same surroundings as themselves in order to understand their plight and help them build bridges but whose only message is kill, destroy and hate anyone and everything especially afonjeezys in a society he only knows about via books and the internet?

Are all these not signs of hereditary madness featuring extreme stupidity? Na wa for these people!

And in the foolishness of your rambling here, you must believe that you made some sense abi?
Your father must be proud of you son.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by modik(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Does this even make sense to you? Or you just wanted to pull some random comment out of somewhere to seem smart?

My guy clearly answer the contradictions over the stand that ipob has taken over their so called secessionist agenda and stop all this round about tactics you are attempting to use! Okay explain how they are jewish 1st! Lol.....

Their Jewish inclination has never diminished their unwavering commitment to what they stand for.

I guess you know what it is.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by omsal84(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
this is shameful...
What about letting them go and have a rest of mind. It's stvpid to insist on keeping what you hate so much that ridicules you.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Ojikutumemu: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Flattiesssss hmmmmmm Apku eating jews

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
iboboyswag:

And in the foolishness of your rambling here, you must believe that you made some sense abi?
Your father must be proud of you son.

At least I have a father! And it's not my fault that you also possess limited common sense as regards to understanding! Blame your background for that and not me!

Can you take your pained self and go and play with your mates in some sand somewhere else! I don't have time for intellectual pygmy's whose only ambition online is to engage in insults and hate! Swerve!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by DPsalmist2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khazar Jews were caught sterilizing Black Ethiopian Jews. They are rabid hard-core racists whom are not friends to anyone with Black skin.
Biafra agitation we are witnessing before our eyes is what happens when a nation is not formed organically, through alliances and inter-ethnic marriages. There is no unity in Nigeria. One Nigeria is a ridiculous farce. Nigerians will always identify first and foremost with their various ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ugocitywnda: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Soon very soon it will all be over,not minding the stress and hatred of all kind
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
this is shameful...

Omo see frustration
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by ohasoup9(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Your father will be choked to death
bantudra:
that idiot will be sentenced to death....

their is nothing una can do about that...
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Berbierklaus(f): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ok...

Did she finally win the context? And can you give me a clue where you are from
No she didn't.

kinda busy now
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by omsal84(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Who cares if Kanu is their Rabbi or if the Star David is erected in Enugu?

Yanmiri cannot have a more legitimacy claim to Jewish origins than the Luos tribe in Zambia or the remnants of Falushas in Ethiopia. These two have been officially certified by State of Israel. Those people dont practice lunacy with their judaism as we see here in this picture. They have reverence and esteem for their faith.

Yanmiri need to put this jewish nonsense to side and stop the clowning. After you are certified a lost tribe by the jewish rabbinical council then you can start the shawl and yamukkah parade.

Nonsense and alacrity! grin grin
You think you are sensible?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by gnykelly(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jews are not Christian. 75% of IBO are Catholics. this is pure delusion.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Franchise21(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:
this is shameful...
Do unto urself and ur asslicking tribe a favour by shutting da fuçk up
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by easymoment: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mechiee onu pls refer to ipob not igbo people because Am still one

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:
Confused hediots. if nnamdi should try this with the Jews, there would be nothing like court case by now cos he would have been classified gone with the wind, or his ashes used to bake cake at his sister's wedding.

Those fools should even be arrested for being stu-pid
is that all?
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by FUCKU: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chanchit:

Going by ur user name, its glaring you were conceived by hate, not by sin sef. And you are poor, I can bet it cos only poor igbos cry for Biafra.

keep on crying bushface, poverty isn't my thing. Your mouth stinks like your fart and your comment is always as senseless as your tribe.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by VanBommel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
pain is making u confused
Wat exactly is ur oblong skull trying to tell us? grin

Cc savagefinder1
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by InvertedHammer: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
AntiIPOB:
and how does that have to do with someone that is pretending to be Jew?
Do you know that this morons can go to jail for impersonation?

Go and read up on impersonation because obviously you don't know what it means.
Re: IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Please take your homo erotic posts to someone else! If you are confused about your sexuality that is none of my business! GTFOH
Keep wallowing in self denial, anger, hate, pessimism, frustration and confusion. You won't go and sort out your sad and miserable low life. Damn! You sound so unfortunate and unlucky. Start tracing your problem from who nuctured your pitiable life and stop transferring it to everyone. Yes of course find a way to get laid cos you sound sex starved if not why see everything from the sexual angle. Otele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.