Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (64461 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Savage Response This Guy Got For Trying To Be Sarcastic / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by LorDBolton(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Badgers14:
I thought they said size matters grin grin

Bruv what u about to hear is a true life story

I had dis chick who I was knacing with my almost 7 inches, so I got this friend who got an 8inch+ dick.

Now he's a braniac who also parties... every girls dream ryt?

So I introduce them to eachother... she starts 'praising the guy' and as an IDGAF guy. I urge her on (you can't cage a hoe ryt?)

Anyway she goes over to his place... gets dicked down, comes home and starts kisssing me

I'm like hey... ain't ya'll now dating? She says he just bleeps like a rabbit, lols.

Guy. Even if na 1-inch cock person get...make dem use am well #simple

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by kingteaser619(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Of course performance matters. But do you know how great it fills to be stretched to your limit? That is how good a big device feels. So, size and then performance matters.
just kill me already, chei
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by mumuface(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
And so what
You don't like puccy?

Hmmm! Thats where I came from, Nothing feels better than home
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Badgers14: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
LorDBolton:

Bruv what u about to hear is a true life story

I had dis chick who I was knacing with my almost 7 inches, so I got this friend who got an 8inch+ dick.

Now he's a braniac who also parties... every girls dream ryt?

So I introduce them to eachother... she starts 'praising the guy' and as an IDGAF guy. I urge her on (you can't cage a hoe ryt?)

Anyway she goes over to his place... gets dicked down, comes home and starts kisssing me

I'm like hey... ain't ya'll now dating? She says he just bleeps like a rabbit, lols.

Guy. Even if na 1-inch cock person get...make dem use am well #simple

I was being sarcastic my guy. How Some one use his dongoyaro is what makes the difference finally. grin
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by kenoz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Naruto87(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
see as guys and girls dey argue effectiveness (size) and efficiency (bed performance). well its all good pending on the situation.. but to be honest all of u guys have spoil angry grin
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Goalnaldo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
i think she NOSE everything
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Longcucumber(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Yes na. Size matters 100%.
ur head day there.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Longcucumber(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Badgers14:

Me and you need to re-write this story then wink
see them nairaland toasters association.asshawoo ten ten kobo.
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Badgers14: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Longcucumber:
see them nairaland toasters association.asshawoo ten ten kobo.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Ijaya123: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Of course performance matters. But do you know how great it fills to be stretched to your limit? That is how good a big device feels. So, size and then performance matters.

You must be very experienced in this game. Keep it up.
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by SmartyPants(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Yes it does but its not only male size that matters. Female size matters too...some of you are just a gaping canyon down there while others would complain that two fingers is too much...

I hope you are not in the canyon class ma?
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Luvdk(f): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
mumuface:

Hmmm! Thats where I came from, Nothing feels better than home
Crazy boy
That means u will end up there also grin
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by seunfape(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don't know why girls complain about last long and short dick
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Longcucumber(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Badgers14:

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit
how you take know say I just chop $hit finish.
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Xbursta(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Just like mortal combat {FINISH}

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by mumuface(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Crazy boy That means u will end up there also grin

I'll gladly accept if its yours
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Luvdk(f): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote authorface post=54177402]

I'll gladly accept if its yours[/quote]Hmmmmhm
Better start digging ya grave grin
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by CloudResident(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

It's your choice dear. I felt more about Moana because I understand what it feels like to do something without the approval of your parents even when you feel strongly about it.
and the soundtrack for moana was on point. It captured the culture about the aborigines well. Zootopia's soundtrack just had shakira in it that's all.
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by nkpommpko(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

i agree, a woman with a big hole is a turn off.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by micheal77766(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
sure
@lunagirl hmm na u know
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by uvalued(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
I think her name is "Nose-mary"
see nose abeg
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by BlindAngel: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Continue stretching ur pussy to its limits with big...big dicks, when it turns borehole one useless nigga will come and ask ur hand in marriage...God forbid
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by badrooz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
micheal77766:
@lunagirl hmm na u know
eh eh y u talk like dat!!??

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by masqot(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
See nose like ...
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

Size queen spotted...

Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Lunagirl(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
fluxmind:

Size queen spotted...

If a guy says it, it is normal. Talking about my sexual experiences does not make me a LovePeddler.
Re: See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood by Lunagirl(f): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlindAngel:

Continue stretching ur pussy to its limits with big...big dicks, when it turns borehole one useless nigga will come and ask ur hand in marriage...God forbid

I am bigger than replying you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.