Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady (64474 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by tonye33(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
A Twitter lady by name @itsMaya_O this morning recounts her ordeal of 4 years ago with a Nigerian man who supposedly was her boyfriend. She helped him pack his bag for a trip she didn't know was his traditional marriage with another woman.

According to her

On this day 4 years ago, I was innocently scrolling through Instagram and I stumbled on wedding pictures of my “bf” �

On a trip I packed his bags for.�

Shora fun okunrin o!
Oluwa a pelu e!

https://twitter.com/itsMaya_O/status/1378401823325818892?s=19

Her comment section went haywire with some people sympathising with her and others recounting there's..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by NwaAmaikpe: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
shocked

I have tasted life, won victories, experienced bliss but I can tell you that there's no better joy than playing the 'unplayable' ones who thought they were playing you.

I pity the men we leave this type of broken ladies for. That's why every man should man up because each day, a broken lady is unleashed by us.
You'd come along and out of hurt and desperation, they'd cling to you...while you're praising God for giving you a life partner, she's seeing you as a prey to take out her revenge meant for us on.

Stay woke.

501 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by dawnomike(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
It is part of the experience one sometimes have in life ..

4 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Bornsinner7: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have tasted life, won victories, experienced bliss but I can tell you that there's no better joy than playing the 'unplayable' ones who thought they were playing you.

I pity the men we leave this type of broken ladies for. That's why every man should man up because each day, a broken lady is unleashed by us.
You'd come along and out of hurt and desperation, they'd cling to you...while you're praising God for giving you a life partner, she's seeing you as a prey to take out her revenge meant for us on.

Stay woke.
Damn.. you seem broken yourself

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Don't blame the man joor.... You didn't tell us about the promise you guys made ..... Maybe you and him were just sex partner .....

7 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by qualityovenbake(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Those closest to us; hurt us the most.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by MarveworldG: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sounds painful

2 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by dfrost: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is he back? cheesy grin NwaAmaikpe? cheesy grin

46 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by CandyOps(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
You gotta be super dumb to have a live-in GF and not know she's seeing someone else. E go show for her movement around you. How she takes her calls, how she protects her phone, her phones on silent etc

70 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
But some men get mind sha undecided

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by faithfullness1: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by thelinguist: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Super story
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by blinking001(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Evening Newspapers and regrets are like 5 and 6. Nobody patronizes a product that's expired.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Driggs: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by iceberylin(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Your story is small
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by madukka(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
then move on
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
tonye33:
A Twitter lady by name @itsMaya_O this morning recounts her ordeal of 4 years ago with a Nigerian man who supposedly was her boyfriend. She helped him pack his bag for a trip she didn't know was his traditional marriage with another woman.

According to her

https://twitter.com/itsMaya_O/status/1378401823325818892?s=19

Her comment section went haywire with some people sympathising with her and others recounting there's..

FOUR YEARS ago?
ABEGI MOVE THE EFF ON!!

When did folks start observing these sorts of anniversaries?
Life’s setbacks can be a CATALYST or PARALYSIS - the CHOICE IS YOURS!

>

8 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by opsyswagger(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Twitter and lie just like 5 and 6

Weldone ooo

5 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by ClassicMan202(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by saasala(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
People on Instagram will concoct any pitiable story just to trend.

The one who started the thread and all the commenters under her are bloody liars.

Believe this at your peril.

17 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Spartacus101(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Can I see the picture just want to confirm something
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Madddddd.

U no even chop wedding rice.

O wrong nau

2 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Matheusmartin: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Aunty was dating herself thinking She was in a relationship...
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thank God and move on, girl.

1 Like

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Four years ago story
GTFO
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Legalcriminal: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ijeoma is very wicked.
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by Decolonel(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
You have catfished. Deal with it.

We move
Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by merryossai(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Most times I have no choice but to feel for this wounded ladies...Its high time every man promised themselves not to keep on with this heartless behavior of ours, for God sake this are people sibling, friend, to be mother n wife etc. LETS STOP GROOMING WOUNDED LADIES

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady by tillaman(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.