Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number (55844 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by gemini35(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
You know what? Flirting still dey her eye,wrong number or not,

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
you are an idiot

MY mama na real prostitute

Ode!
this is what happens when a bastard dosnt know who her father is.
this is why i tell oloshos to always use condoms. you are a product of an olosho mom that never used condom. if i knew her in person ,
i for give am very dirty slap for not using condom or aborting a useless entity like u. olosho pikin no hard to spot. like u,
they always stand out grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
AZeD1:

What's the big deal in a number? It's something that can be gotten anywhere.

Let's say the doctor got her number from her hospital card, what will the husband do? Ban her from using a phone?
ask them oo....for her to give him a wrong no means she just wanna make fun of him and laugh over it with her hubby but it seems the hubby is too tight.....can't be with such a person
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Alphamale2017(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
DMeanMan:

I thought only ladies had the notion that "every man" that ask for their number has an hidden not-so-hidden anymore motive.

That you now have a husband doesn't mean you're forbidden from talking to every man out there.

I really don't know what relationships are like, but I feel these are stuffs couples should laugh over not fight over.

mtcheew i pity you.

with this wack mindset, i am sure
i will attend ur divorce ceremony

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dilish007:

Every man has his way of dealing with issues. This way is her husband's way.

If she decides to start keeping stuffs from him, she will personally set her home on fire.

I change am for my gf because she didn't tell me she was travelling for two days. Make we no come talk of keeping secrets in a marriage. Its called #poison
your girlfriend traveling for two day without informing you is a serious issue not this one...

She told him!

We need to appreciate our spouse's honesty sometimes so you don't push them into doing things that are worse

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Agbalanze(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Just apologise to your husband, and don't defend the action. Make him understand it was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Incrizz(f): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'd simply title this thread,
"Trying To Make Hubby Jealous Gone Wrong!"

Amyzon don't worry, some of us understand you.
You didn't know. You wouldn't have taken that route if you understood better.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Bolanlevivian: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
For me i will not even give him my number for whatsoever ever reason.
For next time, its not everthing you tell your husband all in the name of being a perfect wife because surely he will keep using it against you each time you decide to visit that hospital.
Watch what you say next time.
Apologise to him because you did wrong. Take care
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by bayulll011(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
blesoh:
It was very wrong of you to have even given him the number, second mistake, why did you tell ur husband? Some things are better left like that. And the doctor is not even responsible seeing that you just gave birth and your husband is just outside waiting.

Donu know any doc who is responsible nd doesn't flirt tell me and I will tell u Donald Trump dosnt smoke Igbo
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by fizzy94(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
blaise26abj:
You did wrong. Because if u return to the hospital the doctor will still use the opportunity to talk to you. You should have cut it off right there and then because u know why he asked for your number. You really insulted your husband. And stop giving men wrong numbers just tell them no . it shows you don't know how to say no to advances despite being married. He will come around sha

I know some people will come here and say, " why did you tell him? , what he doesn't know won't kill him" , well if u don't get to know what he doesn't like now, you will end up continuing this behavior until he finds out himself and his reaction might be worse than this.
No reply can beat this. I love this.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by YACAA(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
athaliya:

I find myself in your shoes every day, I just don't know how to say no. If I were in your shoes, I'll have done exactly what you did or even given my real number.
I guess your husband is very possessive (which is a good thing) so no vex too much.
Thanks for sharing, I never knew giving out digits is that bad, I always wonder why my bf puts on a stony face the moment I mention something similar. Well, now I know.

Sweetheart,

It is understandable if some women find it difficult to say no; but is that the best? We should all learn to say yes when we mean yes, and no when it is no; nothing in between. If you find it hard to say no to others then it means you do not have a will of your own, which makes it hard for people to trust your decisions.

No her husband is not possessive; her husband is merely unhappy that his wife can not stand up for herself in a situation that is disrespectful (there is nothing respectable about another man asking for a married woman's number; what is he going to use the number for?)

In addition, men know themselves hence her husband would be very upset that his wife could not decipher the intentions of the doctor and defend her husband and her marriage

And to add to that, it was very unprofessional of the doctor

This is how we open doors and windows for rubbish issues to enter our marriages

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tiwiex(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:
Madam it seems you need special deliverance..how will you feel if your husband dignified a girl by giving her number weda real or fake number?smh for some women..you just gave the doctor the impression that you are loose and can cheat on your husband,you should be ashamed of yourself. If I was your husband I'd do worse sef,what rubbish?A married woman giving out number.

He also felt bad because u ridiculed him wrt d doctor. D doctor go just dey look am like say u sef think say u get wife. Also, like d poster said, u still left an avenue for future discussion. What's so hard to tell d guy that isn't he aware u are married? Obviously d doc is into married women.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
athaliya:

Abeg make we hear word.
Egoistic men like you are the reason marriages are scattering. This is obviously the first time she is learning that it's a sin/crime to give out numbers.

Whatever happened to correcting in love?

I really hope you're still a teenager cus you have alot of growing up to do.
don't mind them.....this is where they display their stupid strength.....her hubby should have just told her not to give it out again,fake or not to avoid problems or cos he doesn't like it and she will take corrections ...end of story, instead of boiling like water....rubbish
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by chukagates(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
athaliya:

Abeg make we hear word.
Egoistic men like you are the reason marriages are scattering. This is obviously the first time she is learning that it's a sin/crime to give out numbers.

Whatever happened to correcting in love?

I really hope you're still a teenager cus you have alot of growing up to do...shut the Bleep up what is "egoistic" there now..would you be happy when a random lady strikes a conversation with your ma and at the end he gave a number?? wont it hurt you? wont it make you feel like you aint good enough?? be realistic there is nothing "egoistic" about what he said...
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by higherpower: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
Even when I told him about it
Learn to say "Sorry am married" Unless u have a plan B

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by bayocanny: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

I felt it was funny a guy approaching a woman with a 2 month old baby, that we will discuss it and laugh over it. Didn't think he would see it that way
Excuse me, just keep mute, the more I kept reading your replies makes me angry. You and my girlfriend are bird of the same feather..smsh, what u just did is very dangerous you better ask for forgiveness from your husband don't just beg.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by guychidile: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
woman,don't you know you are married..!,brush him off.tell him that he wants to break your marriage.if he insists,lambaste him ...period.!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Opeade939(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snow5:
Giving the man alone a number spells doom for your husband..

Giving the man wrong number spells rebound for the doctor guy.. Cos he is gonna still come around and keep searching for you..

Telling your husband that silky act spell danger for you..

You just insulted your husband by giving out your number.. Even when it's not for a business purpose.. Even you rightly know he was flirting... Even when you know your husband came with you to the hospital... And even when you still holding your 2months old baby...

You disrespected you husband, you baby, and you self

If I be your husband... You will leave my house to your family house for one week... And you will learn in the hard way...

I go wooz you slap join sef.... Nonsense and ingredients
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
goldedprince:

this is what happens when a bastard dosnt know who her father is.
this is why i tell oloshos to always use condoms. you are a product of an olosho mom that never used condom. if i knew her in person ,
i for give am very dirty slap for not using condom or aborting a useless entity like u. olosho pikin no hard to spot. like u,
they always stand out grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
this is exactly how a product of an under bridge quickie speaks

Not your fault my dear

I understand wink wink cheesy
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
fm7070:
Men don't have to be an extremist in marriage.
If you wanted to cheat on him without him knowing, you could do it
he should appreciate the fact that you were open enough to tell him the whole story
all he has to do is to caution you if he doesn't like your approach
lack of trust on either side is capable of pushing married women/men to cheat
simple.....not boiling and ignoring like as if she killed someone.... smh for some husbands

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by AZeD1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
So i have gone through the thread and i have seen people say this utter ridiculous phase "Can't you say you are married"..

Since when has a woman being married stopped men from chasing her?

Any man who doesn't want his wife giving out her number to men should ban her from using a phone and also take her to Saudi Arabia.

As far as a woman works or comes in contact with men, she will be chased, she will give her number (one even said don't give your number except is for business or work related...like seriously), some will find her number and they will call so y'all better stop deluding yourself and face reality.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by aribabz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
enuk80:
I forgot to add this to my previous comment...op does not even show any sign of remorse..she thinks she did the right thing by giving d dumpy Dr. her no..her response to peoples comment shows she is a proud type...she is dis type that don't take correction easily because she thinks hse is right...I hope u r not making mistake that u will regret tomoro
Yea I agree with you on this..she looks like the type that doesn't take to correction. Every man is jealous in nature and some others reaction might be even worse..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
your girlfriend traveling for two day without informing you is a serious issue not this one...

She told him!

We need to appreciate our spouse's honesty sometimes so you don't push them into doing things that are worse

U advised her to keep stuffs from her husband.

No matter how u feel he will react, its better u tell him o. Cos the reaction will be worse when he finds out in his own.

Imagine she didn't tell him abt Dis at all, n he finds out. Omg. Just imagine it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
`

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by walex2(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why are we dragging unnecessary issue, what is the big deal in woman given her number to another person. As a married man or woman don't you have colleagues in the office that want to date you even though he quite understand you are married, are you going to leave your job just because of that. Am married and the main life wire of any marriage is trust. Let assume the male doctor was the resident doctor assigned to her, would her husband tell her not to use the hospital again?

Madam you have done no wrong, please let your husband understand this and stop treating you like kid.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Melonny(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Amyzon, you are a fool. Sorry for saying that, ma'am.. You are a married woman or Should I spell it out for you? If I were your husband, you will be saying sorry from your father's house..

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Luvdk(f): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Men n their useless mindset
Most of them doesn't last up to 5minutes n yet they won't let us be sad
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by zomby(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
It started yesterday afternoon when my husband took me to the hospital to pick up my family planning pills with our 2 months old baby. To cut the story short, I went into d midwife's office alone to pick d pill , ask questions and get answers.

Inside the midwives office was a very young doctor who got involved in all my discussion with the midwife. Alone the line, the midwife went out to pick something and at that moment the young doctor asked me for my number, I gave him a wrong number .

So when we got home I told my husband about it. He got angry , started attacking me about it , my husband said giving the doctor a number at all was me insulting him, that it doesn't matter if it was a wrong number or not .

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number. I have been apologising to my husband since yesterday even when I totally don't think I did something wrong , Yet he is still boiling up. Pls I need to understand what I did wrong cos I don't think I did something wrong.

You are a bloodyf00l!
You did not only insult your husband, but also disrespected yourself and your home. You are very lucky that you have not been asked to pack up all you rubbish and go give the young doctor the right number.

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number.
A question for you: Since you're not the type to insult a guy that approaches you, if the young doctor was a bus conductor, would you still give him a wrong number or ask him to get lost?

Ole! Ashawo!

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by oribi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
sorry to say your husband has trust issues .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by kumbalo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Go and apologize to your husband and don't try that again.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
nma4god:
I wonder oo....I dont know y he should be that angry with her.....she should check the hubby wella cos na them they pretend pass....nonsense

NO MIND AM PLENTY MEN ARE LOOKING FOR FAITHFUL WIFE HIM THEY THERE THEY FORM VEX... MARRIAGE NEED LOVE TRUST COMMUNICATIONS TO SURVIVE THE MAN GET ALL BUT HIM THEY FUMBLE
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by ndusam17(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Madam Change Hospital grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.