Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number (55841 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by taryur(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
justiz5:

The bolded portion shows that you are not the type that is ready to learn.

infact,thats the reason why the husband is angry. Imagine correcting sm1 and the person replies with " I am sorry but i dont think what I did was wrong". your guess is as good as mine

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Snow5(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
nma4god:
like I said earlier ,individuals are diff....I definitely will laugh at it most esp when I know who I married and the fact that I trust him enough to accept to be his wife.....and if for any reason I do not find it funny,I will make it clear to him that what he did didn't go down well with me....as a loving spouse he will apologize and that will be the end of it...I won't hang on it all day not to talk of close to 3days,that's rubbish....bottom line is 'know who u are with and trust them enough to be with them'....there is absolutely no point in marrying someone u can't leave at home and travel and still have peace of mind,no way

Na from clap... Dem dey enter dance!!

Dem nor dey plan fight!!!

I leave you with these two riddles.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by durasome(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
To me, you did a very wrong thing. Or are you a retired ashawo How can a married woman be giving out number to men Believe me you are not far from giving out the correct number very very soon.I won't take that lightly with a woman I married ooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by kaffy4tope(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

I really thought we were that close and that we share and understand everything. To tell u the truth, I don't pray similar thing happens but if it should happen again, number or no number I'm so not sharing

Lol this woman will break her home in no time! Just watch fam!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by obyrich(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dilish007:

Typical flirt... #hidesGf
Recession doctor...lmao
Tag me a flirt or whatever. I know myself. All I'm saying is don't involve in a relationship if you are not matured enough to trust your partner.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
I have wasted precious time going back and forth with a total loser who has nothing intellectual to offer rather more stupid!ty

Bye!
i have won in all aspects of life.
academics, i won.
financially, i won
good wife, not olsho like you, i won
i can go on and on.
my only loss is replying to a low life olosho wey no sabi her papa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by AZeD1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
slysteel:
You have shown your husband signs of being flirty,you gave a wrong number today so if he pressures you tomorrow you will drop the correct number,[b]what a married woman does is to tell a toaster that you are married simple,[/b]and he walks away,you never did and that's a clear sign that you have not made the transition from a girlfriend to a wife,its unmarried women that drop wrong numbers,married women simply says they are married..

So all those oga's that chase their married staffs didn't know they were married? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Certifiedboss: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
It started yesterday afternoon when my husband took me to the hospital to pick up my family planning pills with our 2 months old baby. To cut the story short, I went into d midwife's office alone to pick d pill , ask questions and get answers.

Inside the midwives office was a very young doctor who got involved in all my discussion with the midwife. Alone the line, the midwife went out to pick something and at that moment the young doctor asked me for my number, I gave him a wrong number .

So when we got home I told my husband about it. He got angry , started attacking me about it , my husband said giving the doctor a number at all was me insulting him, that it doesn't matter if it was a wrong number or not .

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number. I have been apologising to my husband since yesterday even when I totally don't think I did something wrong , Yet he is still boiling up. Pls I need to understand what I did wrong cos I don't think I did something wrong.

Simply telling him you are married and your husband is even waiting outside would have done the magic. Not like you are in a lonely place where you felt threatened and yo had to give him wrong number to save yourself from harm . You did wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by ChiefSweetus: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
blaise26abj:
You did wrong. Because if u return to the hospital the doctor will still use the opportunity to talk to you. You should have cut it off right there and then because u know why he asked for your number. You really insulted your husband. And stop giving men wrong numbers just tell them no . it shows you don't know how to say no to advances despite being married. He will come around sha

I know some people will come here and say, " why did you tell him? , what he doesn't know won't kill him" , well if u don't get to know what he doesn't like now, you will end up continuing this behavior until he finds out himself and his reaction might be worse than this.
First and best comment. Thank you for being wise. You have said it ALL.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Number is number; it simply means you gave him unnecessary attention. Stop being sturbbon about this ogbeni
amyzon:

Gave wrong number not my number

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by omemero(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
WHY ASK FOR ADVICE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DONT NEED IT AND YOU HAVE ALREADY MAKE UP YOUR MIND ON WHAT TO DO.

ANYWAY... THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
AZeD1:

Bros one bottle for you. I can't believe the trash i have been reading since.
my dear u don see am oo....na so some of our men deh think.....very silly set of humans....I see no issue here that should make the man react that way except he has a skeleton in his cupboard.... the op should be careful of her man....next time if she greets a guy outside her hubby won't allow her to enter the house or stop talking to her for a week....pathetic

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by NoToPile: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
All these comments are hilarious on top fake number .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Satioshi: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
So what was I suppose to do. Insult him or create a seen, plus I was carry my baby and didn't think a guy in his right mind will be after me. It was his reaction the moment the midwife came back that made me realize that he was really flirting

Madam calm down and accept you did wrong. Men are egoistic and there are a thousand and one ways of saying "no" politely. The fact you were carrying a baby means nothing. There are men who date pregnant married women. So you are saying you would call out a number whether wrong or right to every Tom, Dick and Harry simply because you wanted to seem nice?

The fact you gave him while your hubby was close by shows the level of respect you have for him. I doubt you realise what marriage means. Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
AZeD1:
Because her husband is a kid in a man's body and he is so insecure.
Right answer.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by chronique(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

I really thought we were that close and that we share and understand everything. To tell u the truth, I don't pray similar thing happens but if it should happen again, number or no number I'm so not sharing

You better start having sense now. The way you sound, you sound like a small child. If you try this thing you wrote, it would be the beginning of problems in your marriage. Don't say you were not warned.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
goldedprince:

i have won in all aspects of life.
academics, i won.
financially, i won
good wife, not olsho like you, i won
i can go on and on.
my only loss is replying to a low life olosho wey no sabi her papa
keep lying to yourself!

Hehehe.... Won kor.. Worn ni
Whatever makes you sleep at night.. You need am! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
ritababe:

and you think he will stop like that?
You just spoke like a man, ask her oo, she doesn't know that men see everything as green light, eg. 'the way she said no shows me she's interested'. Muchless of QUICKLY giving him a number; 'she did a mistake' noni tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tuscani: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Madam, I do not understand you. Can you not see that most people, male and female think you are wrong. Just learn and go and make amends. When it comes to issues like this, trust me, 80 percent of nairalanders are very frank. Drop your pride, please.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by micxwell(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
nma4god:
don't mind them.....this is where they display their stupid strength.....her hubby should have just told her not to give it out again,fake or not to avoid problems or cos he doesn't like it and she will take corrections ...end of story, instead of boiling like water....rubbish
It's obvious she wouldn't take to correction if the husband had followed your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by amyzon: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thank u all for all the advice , I have learnt my lesson and it won't happen again. Thanks for all the insult too. I have been apologizing since and he has forgiving me. Thanks alot

19 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
megareal:
In marriage, extra niceties outside spells trouble. You should have just told the Dr. off.
I really like the way you simply put it madam. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by fujirice: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
12345baba:
There are things better left unsaid.
Hmmm...!
If you love your relationship/marriage, it is always good not to leave out anything.
My babe once went out with one dude like that, when I found out about it (she told me) , I told her to put an end to it which she told me she would. Now, in the process of putting an end to it, she went out with the guy again and decided to keep it to herself.
When I found out about it, it nearly put an end to our relationship if not for the maturity I applied.
Believe me, nothing can be hidden under the sun forever.
PS: she goes out with that dude to a certain pub where they do karaoke.

It's painful mehn, cause I've never done karaoke with her. That dude just took away something from me and she allowed it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
nma4god:
he sucks big time......can't be with such a person.....just for him to open up and correct her he can't ....what a husband..
Quite a terrible man. There was even nothing to correct. Giving a guy wrong number is a very clever way of putting him away peacefully.
Had it been she acted like the husband suggested by bluntly turning down his request for her number, then the guy persists and starts begging and the husband walks in on them, that would have been a worst case scenario.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Stop apologising and ignore him

Haven't done anything wrong
OP, na from clap na im dance dey start. From there Watsapp messaging don start, the Young Doc will start by sending her on watsapp "i just want to wish ur family goodnite"," how is your wonderful family", then she'll think d Doc is better than her husband, he's so caring... from there he'll turn her bestie on watsapp, a shoulder to lean on anytime there's a little quarrel in d house, she'll start telling Doc her family wahala, n Young Dog abi na young Doc will start giving her bad advises .....She no try. She shud admit. From Lunch in a nice restaurant to his bed. She wanted the husband to feel jealous that was why she told him, so that he shud not joke wit her n succumb to her every needs....I think she's not up to 30 yrs of age

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by maasoap(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
Thank u all for all the advice , I have learnt my lesson and it won't happen again. Thanks for all the insult too. I have been apologizing since and he has forgiving me. Thanks alot
This is good, happy for you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by AZeD1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
QuitNotice:
You just spoke like a man, ask her oo, she doesn't know that men see everything as green light, eg. 'the way she said no shows me she's interested'. Muchless of QUICKLY giving him a number; 'she did a mistake' noni tongue
And if she's say she married, he sees it as her playing hard to get so why is the husband making a fuss out of nothing?
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by TrumporIdie: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snow5:
Giving the man alone a number spells doom for your husband..

Giving the man wrong number spells rebound for the doctor guy.. Cos he is gonna still come around and keep searching for you..

Telling your husband that silky act spell danger for you..

You just insulted your husband by giving out your number.. Even when it's not for a business purpose.. Even you rightly know he was flirting... Even when you know your husband came with you to the hospital... And even when you still holding your 2months old baby...

You disrespected you husband, you baby, and you self

If I be your husband... You will leave my house to your family house for one week... And you will learn in the hard way...

I go wooz you slap join sef.... Nonsense and ingredients
you will wooz her because she gave fake number? Isn't that domestic violence? Idiots like you who will beat up a woman for flimsy reasons are the same type of men who despite being married still sleep with other women up and down, hypocritical baastard.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
thornapple:

Quite a terrible man. There was even nothing to correct. Giving a guy wrong number is a very clever way of putting him away peacefully.
Had it been she acted like the husband suggested by bluntly turning down his request for her number, then the guy persists and starts begging and the husband walks in on them, that would have been a worst case scenario.
Sorry, you didn't make sense, at all.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

I don't work there, I only came for family planning pill that will last for 3 years, plus its a general hospital, u hardly meet the same doctor twice
So, you are saying you quickly considered all those before you decided togive him some attention. Ok, you are right, why not just slap your hubby and tell him to keep quiet and stop complaining, instead of coming to bug us here with this trash undecided Or better still wait for him to 'come first' in the settlement. I'm sure the mod thought you need advice that's why he moved it here. This level of arrogance in you, combined with that pinch of jealousy from him is capable of destroying your home; hope you know that undecided
Will you be shocked if you find out one day that the asewo man knows your house? A man so desperate can go to any lenght, you know... Btw, you have a card with them (the hospital), which means he can still check your details- including your real number, provided he thinks he is seing green light.
How women subject their beautiful family to things/ factors that shouldn't have been anything close to a threat in the first place baffles me

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by AZeD1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
agongajoseph:
OP, na from clap na im dance dey start. From there Watsapp messaging don start, the Young Doc will start by sending her on watsapp "i just want to wish ur family goodnite"," how is your wonderful family", then she'll think d Doc is better than her husband, he's so caring... from there he'll turn her bestie on watsapp, a shoulder to lean on anytime there's a little quarrel in d house, she'll start telling Doc her family wahala, n Young Dog abi na young Doc will start giving her bad advises .....She no try. She shud admit
The Doctor can get her number from her file or somewhere else and this same thing would happen, so what difference does it make if she gave him her number or not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.