Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number (55827 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by dee02(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
It started yesterday afternoon when my husband took me to the hospital to pick up my family planning pills with our 2 months old baby. To cut the story short, I went into d midwife's office alone to pick d pill , ask questions and get answers.

Inside the midwives office was a very young doctor who got involved in all my discussion with the midwife. Alone the line, the midwife went out to pick something and at that moment the young doctor asked me for my number, I gave him a wrong number .

So when we got home I told my husband about it. He got angry , started attacking me about it , my husband said giving the doctor a number at all was me insulting him, that it doesn't matter if it was a wrong number or not .

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number. I have been apologising to my husband since yesterday even when I totally don't think I did something wrong , Yet he is still boiling up. Pls I need to understand what I did wrong cos I don't think I did something wrong.

Wrong or right number, it is totally out of order!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dilish007:

U advised her to keep stuffs from her husband.

No matter how u feel he will react, its better u tell him o. Cos the reaction will be worse when he finds out in his own.

Imagine she didn't tell him abt Dis at all, n he finds out. Omg. Just imagine it.
you see...

You are getting it wrong
I didn't advice her to keep things from her husband
I only said she should stop apologising
How long is it suppose to take him to forgive and forget?
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
thornapple:
Sincerely you did nothing wrong but why do i think your husband sucks?.
he sucks big time......can't be with such a person.....just for him to open up and correct her he can't ....what a husband..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Sunnymatey(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
This lady though. . . . giving a wrong number makes u look irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by obyrich(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dilish007:

Its ur type that asks married women for their numbers...
I see nothing wrong in it. What's really wrong is if I ask her out or start making advances at her. Married women are human beings with a lot to contribute to the society. An adulterous woman does not need to give her number to anyone. She can cheat right inside her husbands bedroom with her gateman or driver.

So learn to live with an open mind and build trust into your relationship to avoid constant hurting.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:

Not your fault my dear

I understand wink wink cheesy
i can never be your dear. the highest mistake any guy will make is let an olosho call him dear.
infact my guys regard it as a bad luck. i think i need to go for cleansing.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
It is wrong if you are married and you are proud of your husband.

It is okay if you are married and you are not proud of your husband, which is what your action means. That is why your husband is upset.

It is not wrong if you are ignorant of what you are doing.

It is foolish not to tell your toasters that you are married.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by DukeNija(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
she has been apologising
What else does he want?

Keep apologising and watch things blow out of proportion

The same thing applies to both spouses. If my wife is angry about an ish like this, i need to do whatever i can to win back her trust and confidence. This is an issue of trust and believe me she lost some dollars on this one.
By ignoring him, he would feel she prolly gave him the real number and that is the beginning of the end of the marriage. We all need to be very patient, humble and wise when it comes to MARRIAGE.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
obyrich:
This is the only sensible comment I have read so far! For crying out loud what's wrong with giving someone your number? The fact that she gave him a wrong number forecloses any chance of further communication with him as well makes it clear she was not interested in such. Only a deeply insecure man will make case out of this scenario.
@OP, I strongly believe there are underlying issues which triggered this reaction from your hubby that you need to iron out with him. Yes there are trust issues and you have to check yourself well.

Marriage does not confer an asocial status on one.
thank u.....u just nailed it
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by bayulll011(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Heebah:
Madam! I thought u came here for genuine advice? 80% of d posts here condemned ur actions n u r still arguing.

What u did was wrong,u shouldn't have given him a fake number. The time ur brain booted n gave u dat as an excuse,it should have also reasoned towards telling d man dat...OGA,can't u see am with a baby? Am married n don't ghive my number out. Kapish....d man won't kill u and u will be more respected.

Men r super jealous,what u see as nothing is actually something to them. Pleas try n guard ur marriage,no let small pikin mind cause kasala for u. Happy married life

No need of story u don't owe anybody for not giving them ur number

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by zomby(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
It started yesterday afternoon when my husband took me to the hospital to pick up my family planning pills with our 2 months old baby. To cut the story short, I went into d midwife's office alone to pick d pill , ask questions and get answers.

Inside the midwives office was a very young doctor who got involved in all my discussion with the midwife. Alone the line, the midwife went out to pick something and at that moment the young doctor asked me for my number, I gave him a wrong number .

So when we got home I told my husband about it. He got angry , started attacking me about it , my husband said giving the doctor a number at all was me insulting him, that it doesn't matter if it was a wrong number or not .

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number. I have been apologising to my husband since yesterday even when I totally don't think I did something wrong , Yet he is still boiling up. Pls I need to understand what I did wrong cos I don't think I did something wrong.

FYI:
Now that you have started the destruction of your own marriage.....Your husband not talking to you is only the first stage of the destruction process, I predict that the second stage will be for him to start giving his correct number to Young girls...and the third stage, he will start coming home very late.

Mark it down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by AZeD1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
thornapple:
Sincerely you did nothing wrong but why do i think your husband sucks?.
Because her husband is a kid in a man's body and he is so insecure.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by bayocanny: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
TrueHeart365:

you are a lose woman who doesn't know how to say no.

how will you feel if your husband gives his number(real or fake) to every woman he has a conversation with? what will such character signal.

and this your comment proves my opinion about you.

this is why i just want 2 baby mamas to excape getting married to lose undercover and unrepentant oloshos
The OP is a very silly young married woman...despite all the advices giving to her she doesn't see anything wrong in what she did. Leave her jare, later she will come on here crying foul that her husband has stopped giving her attention in the house. When you married a loose girl, that's what u got

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
obyrich:
I see nothing wrong in it. What's really wrong is if I ask her out or start making advances at her. Married women are human beings with a lot to contribute to the society. An adulterous woman does not need to give her number to anyone. She can cheat right inside her husbands bedroom with her gateman or driver.

So learn to live with an open mind and build trust into your relationship to avoid constant hurting.

Typical flirt... #hidesGf
Recession doctor...lmao
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Getintouch2004(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

Yeah thanks miss,a happy new month to you too..I have plans for the month and some of my plans will need your attention smiley

Na chyking be this?gringringrin
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dilish007:

U advised her to keep stuffs from her husband.

No matter how u feel he will react, its better u tell him o. Cos the reaction will be worse when he finds out in his own.

Imagine she didn't tell him abt Dis at all, n he finds out. Omg. Just imagine it.
what do you expect from a ho. an olosho will spill out olosho advice. am not surprised

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
you see...

You are getting it wrong
I didn't advice her to keep things from her husband
I only said she should stop apologising
How long is it suppose to take him to forgive and forget?

As per Dis issue My dear very long oooo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by TeetoEsq(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
blaise26abj:
You did wrong. Because if u return to the hospital the doctor will still use the opportunity to talk to you. You should have cut it off right there and then because u know why he asked for your number. You really insulted your husband. And stop giving men wrong numbers just tell them no . it shows you don't know how to say no to advances despite being married. He will come around sha

I know some people will come here and say, " why did you tell him? , what he doesn't know won't kill him" , well if u don't get to know what he doesn't like now, you will end up continuing this behavior until he finds out himself and his reaction might be worse than this.
...this is wisdom....
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
DukeNija:

The same thing applies to both spouses. If my wife is angry about an ish like this, i need to do whatever i can to win back her trust and confidence. This is an issue of trust and believe me she lost some dollars on this one.
By ignoring him, he would feel she prolly gave him the real number and that is the beginning of the end of the marriage. We all need to be very patient, humble and wise when it comes to MARRIAGE.
but he didn't know about it

She TOLD him!

If she gave a real number
You think she will tell him about it?
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
So what was I suppose to do. Insult him or create a seen, plus I was carry my baby and didn't think a guy in his right mind will be after me. It was his reaction the moment the midwife came back that made me realize that he was really flirting
No no no no shocked Never insult a man who came to toast you oo, neither should you create a 'seen'. You did perfectly well my dear cheesy But you just missed one step; next time don't forget to show him booby, nice work. Please don't create a 'seen' by insulting him or saying no.

Peace ambassador, shame embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by slysteel: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
Even when I told him about it
You have shown your husband signs of being flirty,you gave a wrong number today so if he pressures you tomorrow you will drop the correct number,what a married woman does is to tell a toaster that you are married simple,and he walks away,you never did and that's a clear sign that you have not made the transition from a girlfriend to a wife,its unmarried women that drop wrong numbers,married women simply says they are married..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enough of the castigating jare!

She has heard.. Na wa o!

People. Learn everyday.

She now knows better.. Everybody should just chill. Some people here castigating and condemning her here are even worse off! Smmhh..
Op uv heard. Next time say am married, show your ring and move on. Simple.
And please no need telling Oga of any advances u receive outside. Better keep it to yourself. But always put an abrupt end to advances that could occur in future. God bless your home.
Nairalanders funny sha.
Make una kukuma swallow her ooooo. Smhhh.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by 100Cents: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2017

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
goldedprince:

i can never be your dear. the highest mistake any guy will make is let an olosho call him dear.
infact my guys regard it as a bad luck. i think i need to go for cleansing.
I have wasted precious time going back and forth with a total loser who has nothing intellectual to offer rather more stupid!ty

Bye!
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snow5:

Okay.....u would expect your husband to laugh over it that you gave a man your attention talk more of giving a number out? Just forget the fact that she gave out the wrong number cos I see dat as a justification on her part...

Visualise this scene....

Your husband was talking with a lady.. And to the extend he gave her his number.... And when you came home... he was telling you he gave a lady the wrong number today cos she was into him and with all shinning smile on his face..
Would you laugh it off too?

Or you would tell your husband what he did was disrespectful and he shouldn't even pass through that spot he gave the lady the number again...

Tell me the truth... Which one u go do? Laugh or vex
like I said earlier ,individuals are diff....I definitely will laugh at it most esp when I know who I married and the fact that I trust him enough to accept to be his wife.....and if for any reason I do not find it funny,I will make it clear to him that what he did didn't go down well with me....as a loving spouse he will apologize and that will be the end of it...I won't hang on it all day not to talk of close to 3days,that's rubbish....bottom line is 'know who u are with and trust them enough to be with them'....there is absolutely no point in marrying someone u can't leave at home and travel and still have peace of mind,no way

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

God don catch u today. So na una type dey dull us everywhere dey pack wrong numbers gives guy men. Him go com reach house dey call Nkokwo when him be collect babe number. What happens to i dont think is a good idea. Sorry am married. Wont a sane person understand that? Infact if i be ur man eh, 3 months wahala i go pack give u

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by eherbal(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
AZeD1:

Trust me, i couldn't be bothered. Getting someone's number, is not that hard. Its 2017 not 1950. A trip to true caller would enlighten you.
karma will be bitching you when you get married. Then you'll remember this convo.hope you'll he prepared mate. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by GoodMuyis(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

whatever explanation and apology you offer your husband is still angry like gods, he need to be appeased!!!

Therefore cook his favourite food for him for the next 7 days, and tell him "Dear I Love U" 7 times a days
Before you sleep, do 7 Alleluya, waking-up 7 Alleluya.

If the god you husband will not be appease after 7 days, refund monetary equivalent of the Advice I give you.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by SirVintageCock: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Melonny:
Amyzon, you are a fool. Sorry for saying that, ma'am.. You are a married woman or Should I spell it out for you? If I were your husband, you will be saying sorry from your father's house..
They are living in UK. So to hell with your fathers house sh!t. A wife in Africa is obviously maid that can be sent out at will. Little wonder it is still refers to as the dark continent.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by chukagates(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
nma4god:
don't mind them.....this is where they display their stupid strength.....her hubby should have just told her not to give it out again,fake or not to avoid problems or cos he doesn't like it and she will take corrections ...end of story, instead of boiling like water....rubbish
..come why are taking it personal sef?? all these crazy feminist no longer know when to display stupidity again..even on person marriage matter oya start fighting all the men na tigress

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by AZeD1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
walex2:
Why are we dragging unnecessary issue, what is the big deal in woman given her number to another person. As a married man or woman don't you have colleagues in the office that want to date you even though he quite understand you are married, are you going to leave your job just because of that. Am married and the main life wire of any marriage is trust. Let assume the male doctor was the resident doctor assigned to her, would her husband tell her not to use the hospital again?

Madam you have done no wrong, please let your husband understand this and stop treating you like kid.
Bros one bottle for you. I can't believe the trash i have been reading since.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Hmmm...
lol lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.