Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? (1148 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by mamagee3(f): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Hi all, my boyfriend wants to meet my family, Is he up to something?
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2017
He's going to call it quits
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by aristocrazzy: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2017
He probably wants to meet your sisters grin
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by agohmamuda(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2017
dont give your self high hopes. He only wants to know if your folks are rich, so that he can milk them or dump you if they are average people.
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by orisa37: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2017
To find out if you're manageable.
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Lastking147(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2017
1305 topics and u still Neva get 6
Smh
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2017
To pluck grass
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Lastking147:
1305 topics and u still Neva get 6
Smh
grin epic
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Lastking147(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2017
orisa37:
To find out if you're manageable.
grin grin grin
Ugly BBW
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by DrObum(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Don't be too excited, he probably wants to ask your mum how much kerosene is in your area.
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Lastking147(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
grin epic

Lol I swr the shark z just jobless grin
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by REIIGN(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol! cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2017
guess he has been going through pictures on your phone and noticed one of your beautiful sister. He want to officially meet her I Bleep her like he did to ya grin cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by mamagee3(f): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
He's going to call it quits
Why?
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by iyamALBEN(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2017
No o! Up to something keh. . . . . I think it's been quite long he took a walk.
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by bottlecap: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2017
with d look on yur face u shd be talking about yur grandchildren not boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by sirnaked: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2017
mamagee3:

I think u should be talking abt husband nt boyfrnd wanting to meet ur family...#my opinion though
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2017
mamagee3:
he is up to telling dem *4vck off here* mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by babyfaceafrica: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
He wants to ask them why you can't cook simple indomie?
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Meet My Family, What Is He Up To? by ghost3040: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2017
"up to something" I thought that's a song by MAVINS CREW..

(1) (Reply)

There Is One Unusual Thing I've Noticed - Click To Find Out! / What Would You Do If You Caught Your Babe With Your Bestfriend?? / Reasons To Marry A Virgin..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.