Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day (1397 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Should Not Eat Banana On An Empty Stomach / Why You Should Eat Banana / Reasons You Should Eat Banana Everyday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by saydfact(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
You may have grown up hearing that an apple a day can keep the doctor away. However, there is a better way to keep the doctor away and this time, it does not involve an apple but bananas instead.

Bananas have been long consumed as a snack or as a flavor-enhancer in any dish. Its sweet and savory taste has made it one of the most eaten fruits around the world. While it can be delicious and healthy at the same time, knowing what it can give you will surely make you want to eat this superfruit more or at least three times a day:

Improves Cardiovascular Health: You can have a healthier heart by eating bananas thrice a day. Bananas contain all the essential nutrients needed to support your health, such as potassium, vitamin B6, fiber, and vitamin C. As you can see, you can get the complete nutrient package for your heart to be healthy. Lessen your sodium intake and eat bananas every day so you can avoid cardiovascular diseases in the future.

Lowers Blood Pressure: As bananas are rich in potassium, they are effective when it comes to lowering your blood pressure. Once again, it is important that you reduce your daily sodium intake and increase your potassium levels by eating bananas three times a day. This will cause your blood pressure to decrease and therefore, you can improve your health.

Fights Anemia: If you are on the pale side and you think you lack energy, you could be suffering from anemia. Eat bananas every after meal and you will notice a spike on your energy levels. Bananas are actually a good source of iron and will help you combat anemia.

Prevents Cancer: You can also be saved from cancer by eating this healthy superfruit. Bananas have ample amounts of vitamin C, which is known to remove the harmful free radicals in your body that can cause cancer.

Helps Fight Aging: Eating bananas can help you look younger and have firmer skin. This fruit stimulates the production of collagen in your body, which makes you look younger and have firmer skin.

Toss all those unhealthy snacks and deserts today. Go for bananas instead, which are guaranteed to give you everything you need to have the ideal health everyone wants to have. Remember to eat at least three servings of bananas after your meals daily to avoid trips to the doctor. Of course, adding a serving of apple a day won’t hurt.

copied from www.palmchatnow.com

cc: dominique, lalasticlala

Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by Thepasserby(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
saydfact:
You may have grown up hearing that an apple a day can keep the doctor away. However, there is a better way to keep the doctor away and this time, it does not involve an apple but bananas instead.

Bananas have been long consumed as a snack or as a flavor-enhancer in any dish. Its sweet and savory taste has made it one of the most eaten fruits around the world. While it can be delicious and healthy at the same time, knowing what it can give you will surely make you want to eat this superfruit more or at least three times a day:

Improves Cardiovascular Health: You can have a healthier heart by eating bananas thrice a day. Bananas contain all the essential nutrients needed to support your health, such as potassium, vitamin B6, fiber, and vitamin C. As you can see, you can get the complete nutrient package for your heart to be healthy. Lessen your sodium intake and eat bananas every day so you can avoid cardiovascular diseases in the future.

Lowers Blood Pressure: As bananas are rich in potassium, they are effective when it comes to lowering your blood pressure. Once again, it is important that you reduce your daily sodium intake and increase your potassium levels by eating bananas three times a day. This will cause your blood pressure to decrease and therefore, you can improve your health.

Fights Anemia: If you are on the pale side and you think you lack energy, you could be suffering from anemia. Eat bananas every after meal and you will notice a spike on your energy levels. Bananas are actually a good source of iron and will help you combat anemia.

Prevents Cancer: You can also be saved from cancer by eating this healthy superfruit. Bananas have ample amounts of vitamin C, which is known to remove the harmful free radicals in your body that can cause cancer.

Helps Fight Aging: Eating bananas can help you look younger and have firmer skin. This fruit stimulates the production of collagen in your body, which makes you look younger and have firmer skin.

Toss all those unhealthy snacks and deserts today. Go for bananas instead, which are guaranteed to give you everything you need to have the ideal health everyone wants to have. Remember to eat at least three servings of bananas after your meals daily to avoid trips to the doctor. Of course, adding a serving of apple a day won’t hurt.

copied from www.palmchatnow.com

cc: dominique, lalasticlala

Make I go buy banana chop... Op does it also xure pocket cancer?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
even if u have banana plantation in ur backyard, it's still impossible to eat 3x everyday.
U forgot to mention one benefit though. the poster below has something to say and I believe it's d most important benefit of banana. Let's hear him out.
Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by saydfact(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Thepasserby:

Make I go buy banana chop... Op does it also xure pocket cancer?
Perhaps it does... Lol grin
Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Banana is one of my best fruit. Banana is also good for sexual vigour. I can eat a whole bunch of bananas in a minute.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by saydfact(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ighoga898:
even if u have banana plantation in ur backyard, it's still impossible to eat 3x everyday.
U forgot to mention one benefit though. the poster below has something to say and I believe it's d most important benefit of banana. Let's hear him out.

Lol.... Maybe as fruit b4 or after meal wld do.
Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by saydfact(m): 4:58am On Mar 05, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Banana is one of my best fruit. Banana is also good for sexual vigour. I can eat a whole bunch of bananas in a minute.

Action man..
Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by BodePolScience: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2017
I believe it should be eaten before the main meal; in fact, all fruits should be eaten before food.
Re: Why You Should Eat Banana 3 Times A Day by saydfact(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2017
BodePolScience:
I believe it should be eaten before the main meal; in fact, all fruits should be eaten before food.

Fruits are more effective on empty stomach, but wld still have good effects when taken after meal.

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). / Ever Had Pimples? Come In / Discover How To Last Longer Tonight And Regain Hard Erection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.