Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130516 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by andymola(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is the conspiracy that's going on.

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Infact, thank God he created this thread, if not for this thread, we wouldn't have known what he is doing. His cup is filled.

- Registration fee of about 3k for new accounts must be implemented. Which You will be paid back as your registration bonus(4+3=7k) when you PH. That way, this op and his agents of darkness will be gone forever. Lemme know if he will waste 15k to open 5 new accounts to fake pledges.

- Blocked accounts should remain blocked till eternity.

If GHW fully implement these, it will weed out all forms of cheating and fake pledges. It will only leave the serious minded people.

Let's alert them and flood their ticket system with these suggestions. GHW on course for lasting for 3 years.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
kaymart:
The real truth is that ponzis are fraud....

The only TRUTH is you are among the fraudsters who register with fake iinformation, fake pop, high pledges you dont redeem only to go and create your peer2peer programs and defraud innocent citizens of their hard earn money.

Tell me who then is the fraudster?

God has expose you and your agents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by BulletThaDon: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
We must inform the support team. The time is Now!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Primenet:

The only TRUTH is you are among the fraudsters who register with fake iinformation, fake pop, high pledges you dont redeem only to go and create your peer2peer programs and defraud innocent citizens of their hard earn money.

Tell me who then is the fraudster?

God has expose you and your agents
you just took the words out of my mouth. Exactly what they do. Create p2p schemes and defraud people.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tundejoseph4(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Mentioning my name will not save GHWW. Cash out if you can. I have been called several names but how can I possibly crash a system. I warned against MMM and givers forum and today I am vindicated. Get help will be another prediction that hit bulls eye. My aim is to protect Nigerians. Better 3million people lose 18billion, than 100million Nigerians loose their life savings. I am glad to have contributed to the closure of that scheme. Ponzi schemes are bad because it makes us loose our economic strenght as a people.
Multilevel marketing and schemes with products are even better because they can help us learn relationship skills, human psychology, trade and marketing. Some even have excellent development courses. Ponzi schemes on the other hand is mainly fuelled by greed. I however don't recommend any.

Love you all and my message remain shun Ponzi schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
For your mind you are a superstar, for your mind you are fighting for people.why not condemn people that are playing bets, are they not losing money. U better face ur business otherwise you will just wake up one day and see yourself running naked on the street.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
All these enemies of progress will NOT SUCCEED WITH GHW

UR TIME HAVE EXPIRED!
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
tundejoseph4:
For your mind you are a superstar, for your mind you are fighting for people.why not condemn people that are playing bets, are they not losing money. U better face ur business otherwise you will just wake up one day and see yourself running naked on the street.

Actually,hes already loosing it..Its a gradual process...Hes in stage 2 already...Madness doesnt come in a day...

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by murphyt: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
PLs pple lets just pray for GHW because right now nobody is been match to GH or to PH, lets pray for quick revival of d system to avoid crashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Glowy: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
You are actually the most stupid and dumb person I have ever know.

I just stumbled on this nonsense you wrote up here.

Apparently, you do not have something tangible doing with your life.

What people do with their money and their personal stuff is absolutely none of your business! So its courtesy and responsible for people to mind their business.

You are plainly seeking attention you He Goat!

Go get a life!

ponzihater:

Mentioning my name will not save GHWW. Cash out if you can. I have been called several names but how can I possibly crash a system. I warned against MMM and givers forum and today I am vindicated. Get help will be another prediction that hit bulls eye. My aim is to protect Nigerians. Better 3million people lose 18billion, than 100million Nigerians loose their life savings. I am glad to have contributed to the closure of that scheme. Ponzi schemes are bad because it makes us loose our economic strenght as a people.
Multilevel marketing and schemes with products are even better because they can help us learn relationship skills, human psychology, trade and marketing. Some even have excellent development courses. Ponzi schemes on the other hand is mainly fuelled by greed. I however don't recommend any.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Primenet:
All these enemies of progress will NOT SUCCEED WITH GHW

UR TIME HAVE EXPIRED!
I'm telling you. Why I'm excited about it is that GHW support system are very responsive. They will take action immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
ESTHER DUROSINMI
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
murphyt:
PLs pple lets just pray for GHW because right now nobody is been match to GH or to PH, lets pray for quick revival of d system to avoid crashing
There was a message on your PO to this regard for 2days. You obviously didn't read it.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Glowy: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
There is nothing like prayer.

The system news said earlier that they would have delays in GH matching and rematching.

And like an hour ago or so, you saw they have updated they are done with their upgrade and would start with the backlogs they have

Do u expect to be matched immediately.

You guys should learn to be patient and not just bring up statements that instill confusion.

How many schemes give updates on what they want to do as much as GHW.

Its because they have a very organized system, that's why people like the BIG FOOL that calls his sorry ASS [Ponzihater] want to find a way to stop it which will definitely not work.

murphyt:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
kaymart:
The real truth is that ponzis are fraud....

grin God bless. This kind of posts keep me going on and on.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Sgt Ponzi Hater

This is real madness!

Insanity at it peak.

What do you stand to gain destroying peoples investment.

Soon ghost will be chasing day and night becos what you have sown.

Real peace will be far from you.

Madman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Glowy: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shut your dirty trap !
kaymart:

so, u actually admit that ponzis r fraud.
but two wrong doesn't make a right.

Goining by your anaelogy, if u were to be in d position of authority, u 'll most likely embezzle and abuse the office for simple reason that those before you did the same and the cycle goes on. In such case, things get worse.

A word is enough for d ...
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Glowy: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Imagine this foolish Cow. So u have the names of platforms you don't want to be destroyed. Wonders will never cease. You deleted that post but somehow someone already took a screenshot. Shame on you!

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by grizzz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
You have sense
Towncrier007:
Lies from the pit of hell, ghww is still very firm and it's strict structures was meant to make the system last for ever, why carrying false news about a wonderful platform like this, I know Seun And Lala are haters of ghww and co because they feel it affects NL trafficking,well nothing can kill ponzi in 9ja
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ekwelive: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
tboyO2:
I just learnt a new trick in defrauding Ghw system pm me for info but service charge applied wink
corporate begger, just enter street make we know say you dy beg, idiot! Long live ghw

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by grizzz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
You zombies will never succeed, and you are just indirectly putting a curse on yourself
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by grizzz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
tboyO2:
I just learnt a new trick in defrauding Ghw system pm me for info but service charge applied wink
Keep fooling yourself and the unwise ones, this is why Nigeria can't move forward
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Glowy:
Imagine this foolish Cow. So u have the names of platforms you don't want to be destroyed. Wonders will never cease. You deleted that post but somehow someone already took a screenshot. Shame on you!

Not at all my brother. Grizzz posted that there are platforms that are legitimate and those that aren't. I replied the dude to tell me which once are legitimate and that it will be down in 6months. Griz then replied that would he be foolish to paste them so I would destroy them but didn't quote me correctly and there u go. Go thru DAT thread sincerely. I don't subscribe to Ponzi schemes and no one can drag my name to the mud.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Glowy:

Grizzz actually made the statement. That's if he's sincere enuf to acknowledge it. I am Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by browniex: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
I pH 150k and I just got 245k with bonuses, you will have to destroy yourself first before destroying others.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tycoon3(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Grizzz actually made the statement. That's if he's sincere enuf to acknowledge it. I am Sgt Ponzi Hater
Bro people are warning you yet you are doing stronghead, you know noting,do you know millions of people invested billions of naira on this platform, so what do you av to gain if not curse if you partake in the closure/crash of the platform... We ain't using your money please leave us with our investment/problem and face urs.....beware of Carma, be warn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Keep DOING EVIL AND DESTROYING PEOPLES INVESTMEMT WITH YOUR HALF PREMATURE BRAIN!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by geraob1: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
silvercute:

Nothing lasts for ever Mr PonziDetector. The platform has been stable well enough to help people when your idle mind couldn't work out any feasible construction than been a fake ponzi analyst. Help yourself by consulting for forex firms/banks that lose money trading forex everyday. Everything in life na risk. Go and keep drinking carbonated drinks for your cheap and empty advise.

R u minding d bastard. Stupid black idiot. Lower being.... D fool has not created anything 2 help his surroundings but is very quick 2 destroy. Bastard 1ce again

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Miyake8: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Glowy:
You are actually the most stupid and dumb person I have ever know.

I just stumbled on this nonsense you wrote up here.

Apparently, you do not have something tangible doing with your life.

What people do with their money and their personal stuff is absolutely none of your business! So its courtesy and responsible for people to mind their business.

You are plainly seeking attention you He Goat!

Go get a life!
[color=#990000][/color]
chaii wickednes in high places
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Miyake8: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=ponzihater post=54384625]

Sgt Ponzi Hater[
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Miyake8: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
You're a devil wasted sperm
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by olaiya4love: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
. pls explain in a clearly how u are saving me. do u know some of these schemes we're God sent in time like this? do u know that some families can't feed again? do u know that 80% of my friends lost their last year. do u know that remove greed some of these schemes have been sustaining some of them? do u known that creating panic in time like this is very dangerous. can u assist someone who is trying but no help to up his aim in life? can u dash someone 100,000 free? list out things u have done in life to help u fellow human being.
his brain has left his head without his permission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.