Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,051 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130532 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by docsholz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by docsholz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
stansmart:
My un-biased brothers don't invest in GHW. It's a sinking ship, I haven't been matched since Saturday and everyday they have a new update ,a new promo,a new warning ,a new system failure, a new traffic issue,a new matching algorithms which is evidence of their desperation. Don't be fooled by the updates on the homepage ,those updates are as simple as 2 lines of code.

Run away!

They won't hear until it's too late
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by FhemmyKW(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Christianity is a great may of life but people like Primenet turn the precious religion into a joke. Turning the Lord Jesus to a weapon they can use to attack perceived enemies is pure madness. God is a God of truth and he will not be hoodwinked into fighting an unjust course.
It's so amusing how steupid you and ur friend coollabman are. No one borrowed a dime from u or ur father, so y not just fu..ck off. Uve warn and no one is willing to listen, so y persist? just sit down like someone with brain and think if crashing this sites will do u any good.
Ppl are making money from this scheme so y are u trying so hard to destroy it?
If u don't stop this rubbish ehn, may good things be far from u and ur family like the heaven is far from the earth. As u are trying so hard to ruin pplz life may u never know peace except u stop this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by FhemmyKW(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Christianity is a great may of life but people like Primenet turn the precious religion into a joke. Turning the Lord Jesus to a weapon they can use to attack perceived enemies is pure madness. God is a God of truth and he will not be hoodwinked into fighting an unjust course.
It's so amusing how steupid you and ur friend coollabman are. No one borrowed a dime from u or ur father, so y not just fu..ck off. Uve warn and no one is willing to listen, so y persist? just sit down like someone with brain and think if crashing this sites will do u any good.
If u don't stop this rubbish ehn, may good things be far from u and ur family like the heaven is far from the earth. As u are trying so hard to ruin pplz life may u never know peace except u stop this rubbish.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
FhemmyKW:

Over 60k views and u say people are not listening u are a joke.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
coollabman:

his lifestyle is not the problem here! it is the impending disaster that awaits those who will lose their hard earned cash when GHW finally collapses. someone was benevolent enough to sound a note of warning, yet you attempt to vilify and antagonise him.
You are a Devil. One day, you will sleep and never wake, by God's grace. GHW isn't the problem, you and your friend are deliberately faking pledges to bring it down. All for what? To gain ordinary nairaland praise that you warned people and they didn't listen. You will die miserably I swear it to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by FhemmyKW(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

Mumu u are the joke here. people reading doesn't mean they follow d shiiit u are saying.
It shows how senseless u are

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by lionphil(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

I understand how u feel about ponzi schemes. Ponzi schemes will definitely not last forever...but your actions will only make them rundown faster... While doing that, if the scheme was meant to last for 5 months, you'll make it last for 2 months. What you've actually done is making it difficult for that new entrant to get enough gain to cover his initial capital. Do you think you've done a good thing or a bad thing in this case

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
I wish I have these guys real photos. Please pm me if you do. Since they have the conscience to do that to their fellow humans just for cheap nairaland popularity, I'm taking matters into my own hands and I don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Slaw12: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
My downline account was blocked because he defaulted but he has a pending Gh( he was matched and the person didn't pay and he's yet to be rematched ) but his account was blocked because he couldn't make the payment... Pls what can he do to reactivate his account? And what happens to his money in the system.. Thank you
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stansmart(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
lionphil:

I understand how u feel about ponzi schemes. Ponzi schemes will definitely not last forever...but your actions will only make them rundown faster... While doing that, if the scheme was meant to last for 5 months, you'll make it last for 2 months. What you've actually done is making it difficult for that new entrant to get enough gain to cover his initial capital. Do you think you've done a good thing or a bad thing in this case

I agree with u, one should not tear down any platform where people are making money. I have been on the platform since Nov and I never spoke against the platform till now. It is also our duty to point out scam to save other ppl from falling into the same pit hole. I posted pictures showing how d system was paying itself but those pictures were removed. I have 250 dols in d system which I don't mind losing if only other nigerians don't fall into d same shit hole #patriotism
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:

[s]
[/s]

Our elders always say that, the sturborn fly follow the corps into the grave.

You will surely meet your waterloo

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kay10: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
stansmart:
My un-biased brothers don't invest in GHW. It's a sinking ship, I haven't been matched since Saturday and everyday they have a new update ,a new promo,a new warning ,a new system failure, a new traffic issue,a new matching algorithms which is evidence of their desperation. Don't be fooled by the updates on the homepage ,those updates are as simple as 2 lines of code.

Run away!

You are using psychology to deceit people with your difference usernames on nairaland,Right now,the fact has been established.The current issue faced by GHW was deliberately caused by you.Thank God,the server is back to work.I anticipate that the new measure would be put in place against this animal

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Superheroman: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wicked souls that hate it when their neighbors are feeding fine. What is wrong with giving help and receiving help. A well structured ponzi can last forever, I say FOREVER if every Nigerian stands by them. This is a situation where money goes to Dick, Tom and Harry and then back to Dick, Tom and Harry. A well organized ponzi (as you call it) demonstrates love for fellow mankind. You chop today, wait and pass the table for me to chop. I chop and also pass to u to chop. It keeps revolving.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Superheroman: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wicked souls that hate it when their neighbors are feeding fine. What is wrong with giving help and receiving help. A well structured ponzi can last forever, I say FOREVER if every Nigerian stands by them. This is a situation where money goes to Dick, Tom and Harry and then back to Dick, Tom and Harry. A well organized ponzi (as you call it) demonstrates love for fellow mankind. You chop today, wait and pass the table for me to chop. I chop and also pass to u to chop. It keeps revolving. Haters hug transformer. Ghw lover

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
@ponzihater
U must be a wizard.
Animalistic idiot
Myopic erand boy
A member of boko haram sect
A terriorist
A sambisa forest inhabitant
A Golliat kiiled by one stone
A Pharaoh & his cohort drawn in the red sea
A Judas iscariot who betray his master
A boaster with no common sense
A jobless miscreant
A family member of Osama Bin Laden

Your cup will soon full.
Destruction await you and your evil cohorts.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Slaw12:
My downline account was blocked because he defaulted but he has a pending Gh( he was matched and the person didn't pay and he's yet to be rematched ) but his account was blocked because he couldn't make the payment... Pls what can he do to reactivate his account? And what happens to his money in the system.. Thank you
He will not lose his money as his money is still in the system and will keep maturing but he will lose his bonuses. His account will be reactivated automatically after 3 weeks. Lesson; Ph only once in a month and only Ph when the money is available and never let your account to be blocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Slaw12:

What you are experiencing is caused by @ponzihater
From the begining it was not so.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nyebaby: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wait o just wait so in a bid to ensure GHW sinks u open fake accounts pls is dat not wickedness if I may ask, do u have a conscience at all. If u know it will eventually crash why not watch and see it crash y making it crash faster. Nigerians always acting stupidly. Sincerely if u have something doing ul have less time for this act of wickedness ur putting up. Let GHW be. U did same with mmm as u can see mmm is coming up gradually concentrate on ur daily means of livelihood and stop being a prophet of Doom.what do u stand to gain? Cheap popularity, is it worth it?

3 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
[center][/center]
goxx:
I wish I have these guys real photos. Please pm me if you do. Since they have the conscience to do that to their fellow humans just for cheap nairaland popularity, I'm taking matters into my own hands and I don't care.

@ponzihater
U must be a wizard.
Animalistic idiot
Myopic erand boy
A terriorist
A jobless miscreant

Sincerely, Ponzihater & his cohorts deserves DEATH as penalty for what they have done.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Primenet:
[center][/center]

@ponzihater
U must be a wizard.
Animalistic idiot
Myopic erand boy
A terriorist
A jobless miscreant

Sincerely, Ponzihater & his cohorts deserves DEATH as penalty for what they have done.
I'm telling you. These guys are worse than terrorists. For the first time in my entire life, I want somebody dead. Just imagine...

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keep opening fake accounts, made high pledges you can not redeem, fake phone no to Pepertuate your evil act until you and your cohorts will meet your waterloo ...Boko Haram dude

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by emerich(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
goxx:
He will not lose his money as his money is still in the system and will keep maturing but he will lose his bonuses. His account will be reactivated automatically after 3 weeks. Lesson; Ph only once in a month and only Ph when the money is available and never let your account to be blocked.
How do I resolve a case of fake pop? One stupid Yoruba lady uploaded a fake pop since yesterday and I flagged it as fake but yet to get a response from support, how long do I have to wait? Some members want to spoil the good reputation GHW has just as they did MMM. If I swear for that bitch eh e go follow her, can you imagine without any form of remorse.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by konezy1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
emerich:

How do I resolve a case of fake pop? One stupid Yoruba lady uploaded a fake pop since yesterday and I flagged it as fake but yet to get a response from support, how long do I have to wait? Some members want to spoil the good reputation GHW has just as they did MMM. If I swear for that bitch eh e go follow her, can you imagine without any form of remorse.
After flaging ,upload ur bank statement for support they will get back to u within 0-48hrs...but be patient as they r updating dere server
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Primenet(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2017

@ponzihater
U must be a wizard.
Animalistic idiot
Myopic erand boy
A terriorist
A jobless miscreant

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by samplanner(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2017
A participant uploaded a fake p.o.p for me today on GHW and switched off his/her phone. This is the second time i'm experiencing this on GHW since when i joined in November. The first one i didn't border but this one has pained me a lot. However, here is the SMS i sent to the person.

" What will it profit u by uploading a fake p.o.p for me on GHW? pple like you can never be successful in life, u will die poor because u have evil intentions. U are simply the problem of this generation. May hell fire be ur portion forever."

People don't know that some of us have gifts and powers in our tongue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Primenet:

[/s]

So you know God? I know you are one of the Osama Bin Laden. Wait soon you will join your master.

U as the no one saint be the first to cast stone on those participating on ghw.

Now why are crying more than the bereaved?
Do i instruct you how to spend your money?

Why have you not foolish wisdom to solve power problem, revive the economy?

Why not mind your business and interfering in peoples affair?

Did any ghw participant call for investment advice from u?

Have you been able to solve your own problems?
Aproko...under my feet!

SMH! this line of reasoning is really pathetic! too bad
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by bush4ker(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2017
ponzihater:

LOL YOU REMIND ME OF SAUL IN THE BIBLE.GHWW IS A COMMUNITY WITH MILLIONS OF PARTICIPANTS BOTH NIGERIA AND INTERNATIONAL.MEANWHILE EASTER PROMO IS ON.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by bush4ker(m): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2017
I know you are bored @ponzilover ,you only need attention , please try and get yourself a wife [quote][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by grizzz(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2017
docsholz:
They won't hear until it's too late
Mind your business, if you are no longer interested, quietly leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by grizzz(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2017
FhemmyKW:

Mumu u are the joke here. people reading doesn't mean they follow d shiiit u are saying.
It shows how senseless u are
The guy na better fool ,joke is on him

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2017
emerich:

since you have flagged it as fake pop, wait patiently but always check, you will eventually see 'click for rematch' link on the transaction. Click on it, you will be rematched. It might not be any Yoruba lady. It's likely ponzihater and collabman who used one of their prostitute to cause you harm. All present evidence points to them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.