Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lies, Business, Networking; Gnld/neolife & Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies, Business, Networking; Gnld/neolife & Others (1206 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Evil/wickedness Of Some Gnld/neolife Distributors And Staff In Gbagada Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies, Business, Networking; Gnld/neolife & Others by Marioplus(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
MANY Business platforms offering you opportunity to travel outside the country for PICNIC with your own MONEY
Do not be involved in THE LIES OF SUCH BUSINESS just to get money or travel throughout the WHOLE WORLD then die and TRAVEL INTO HELL-FIRE BECAUSE OF LIES "All type of liars {small, packaged or big lies} are SURE TO SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL" {Rev.21:8}
THOSE DOING GNLD/NEOLIFE other networking business; posting jobs that do not exist on the internet/job websites are all LIES, buying phone numbers from job-websites, posting job vacancies on all the streets of Lagos, sharing flyers of fake job vacancies e.t.c then sending people invitation for JOB-INTERVIEW yet you just have GNLD/NEOLIFE/FOREVERLIVINGPRODUCTS business to offer are ALL LIES.
These business platforms I know they are REAL but LYING TO PEOPLE as a method of GROWING YOUR BUSINESS NETWORK IS EVIL {SIN}. In TRUTH there is NO LIES, IN LIES THERE IS NO TRUTH!!!
YOUR GOD IS TOO BIG to be using the RESOURCES OF THE DEVIL {LIES/DECEITS/MANIPULATION/MENTAL-SLAVERY} to BLESS YOU.
This why you keep laboring/spending so much yet YOU ARE POURING WATER INTO A BASKET EVERY NEW MONTH; YOU START ALL OVER AGAIN. When you are about climbing a higher level ALL THE PEOPLE within your business TEAM DISAPPEARS BECAUSE THEY HAVE DISCOVERED YOU HAVE BEEN LYING AND FAKING YOUR REAL FINANCIAL STATUS ALL THESE TIME THEY WERE WITH YOU.
DO NOT SAY SOMEONE IS INSULTING YOUR GOD while you are the 1st person insulting the DEPOSIT OF GOD within YOU.
DO NOT SAY YOU ARE WAITING ON GOD TO BLESS YOUR BUSINESS WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY WAITING ON LIES!!!
GETTING A CASH-BONUS, CAR-INCENTIVES, TRAVEL-INCENTIVES THAT IS NOT FREE IS NOT WORTH GOING TO HELL BECAUSE OF LIES "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" (Mk.8:36)
THIS IS APPLICABLE TO EVERY ASPECT OF BUSINESS AND LIFESTYLE!!!
THUS
"What are your MULTIPLIED SACRIFICES to ME [WITHOUT your REPENTANCE]?”
Says the Lord.
“I have had ENOUGH of [your] burnt offerings of rams
And the fat of well-fed cattle [without your obedience];
And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls or lambs or goats [offered without REPENTANCE].
“When you come to appear before Me,
Who requires this of you, this trampling of My [temple] courts [by your SINFUL FEET]?
“Do not bring worthless offerings again,
[Your] incense is repulsive to Me;
[Your] New Moon and Sabbath [observances], the calling of assemblies—
I cannot ENDURE WICKEDNESS [your SIN, your INJUSTICE, your WRONGDOING] and [the squalor of] the festive assembly.
“I hate [the HYPOCRISY of] your New Moon festivals and your appointed feasts.
They have become a BURDEN to ME;
I am WEARY of BEARING them.
“So when you SPREAD out your HANDS [in prayer, PLEADING for My HELP],
I will HIDE My EYES from YOU;
Yes, even THOUGH you offer MANY prayers,
I will NOT be LISTENING.
Your HANDS are FULL of BLOOD!
“WASH yourselves, make YOURSELVES CLEAN;
Get your EVIL DEEDS out of My sight.
STOP doing EVIL,
LEARN to do GOOD.
SEEK justice,
REBUKE the RUTHLESS,
DEFEND the FATHERLESS,
PLEAD for the [RIGHTS of the] WIDOW [in COURT].
“Let Us Reason”
“COME NOW, and let US reason TOGETHER,”
Says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be like wool.
“If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the best of the land;
But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken. {Isaiah 1:11-20}
Re: Lies, Business, Networking; Gnld/neolife & Others by Zenklaud: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
The time you spent typing is enough to help someone by showing them the business opportunity rather than discouraging them. Who have you helped by this your preaching? People are still poor. Some are looking for this opportunity that you are degrading.
The business is an awesome one, if you don't like the way others doing it, do it some other way that you feel is better, instead of running down the business.
Do it the godly way, simple.
Stop deceiving yourself and others. Thank you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Virgins Versus Non Virgins! / What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? / This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.