Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) (59976 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by vivavik(f): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

...for economic growth wink before economic development
I didn't mention that cos they've had economic growth a long time coming. If only u know what Aba does. Thanks tho
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Zirah: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nonsense. Someone had better tell this Biafran tout that they aren't part of Nigeria, hence cannot produce Nysc uniforms. He should stop speaking from both sides of his mouth. One minute agitating "biaffraud". Next minute begging for contract. Madness

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by clickwtB(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has urged the management of the NYSC to give Aba tailors and shoe makers the chance to produce the complete NYSC uniform from the caps to the boots.

Governor Ikpeazu made this request during his visit to the Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier General Sule Kazaure at the headquarters of the corps in Abuja yesterday.

The Governor who has been on a series of economic diplomatic shuttles with a view to expanding and deepening the business potentials of Aba and Abia State told the DG that the Aba garment and leather industries are fully prepared, ready and able to deliver all the uniforms to be worn by corp members across the country.

As a demonstration of his seriousness, the Governor presented the DG with samples of each of the components of the NYSC uniform made in Aba.

In response, the DG told Dr Ikpeazu that he is completely surprised that such high quality products can be sourced in Aba and at a more competitive price and assured the Governor that his management team will immediately commence negotiations to make this happen.

He also thanked the Governor for the series of support he has rendered to the NYSC in Abia Atate which includes donating a brand new generating set and a brand new female Hostel at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp at Umunna, Bende LGA.

See Pictures below:

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/03/ikpeazu-nysc-dg-let-aba-produce-nysc-uniforms-pics/
Your kinred hate/dislike Nigerians and you want to benefit from corporate Nigeria!Even Japan produce to sell if they hate others who will buy their goods/products no mattter how good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has urged the management of the NYSC to give Aba tailors and shoe makers the chance to produce the complete NYSC uniform from the caps to the boots.

Governor Ikpeazu made this request during his visit to the Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier General Sule Kazaure at the headquarters of the corps in Abuja yesterday.

The Governor who has been on a series of economic diplomatic shuttles with a view to expanding and deepening the business potentials of Aba and Abia State told the DG that the Aba garment and leather industries are fully prepared, ready and able to deliver all the uniforms to be worn by corp members across the country.

As a demonstration of his seriousness, the Governor presented the DG with samples of each of the components of the NYSC uniform made in Aba.

In response, the DG told Dr Ikpeazu that he is completely surprised that such high quality products can be sourced in Aba and at a more competitive price and assured the Governor that his management team will immediately commence negotiations to make this happen.

He also thanked the Governor for the series of support he has rendered to the NYSC in Abia Atate which includes donating a brand new generating set and a brand new female Hostel at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp at Umunna, Bende LGA.

See Pictures below:

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/03/ikpeazu-nysc-dg-let-aba-produce-nysc-uniforms-pics/
This is what we are talking about
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by thuggCheetah(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
EASTERN NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN:

ABIA---SO GOOD IN PRODUCTION OF WEARS

IMO----SO GOOD IN EDUCATION

EBONYI--SO GOOD IN AGRICULTURE AND SOLID MINERALS

ANAMBRA--SO GOOD IN INDUSTRIALIZATION AND COMMERCE

ENUGU-----OUR COLLECTIVE HEADQUARTERS

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

CLICK 'LIKE' IF YOU ARE A PROUD IGBO SON/DAUGHTER

AFONJAS AND THEIR FULANI MASTERS CAN CLICK SHARE grin grin
chai!

Y are u Igbos inflicting so much pains on our useless oily coneshaped skulls today naw?

Pity us small naaa..we don't suffer enoff today

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
SuperSuave:

Are you fuccking crazy?? You should deal with that inferiority complex you battling with you know? It's your type that'd rather import inferior products from Cotonou than buy the locally made one that would last longer. Later you'll say increase in dollar price is because of buhari
Am not against this, but I don't think NYSC uniform is something we import b4.

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by SinaMike: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

Are you spooning kidding me? Must you initiate tribalism with every bit of your utterances? Yes Igbo people are good entreprenuer, no one disputes that, in fact its a fact. But have you checked the name of the NYSC commandant? Brigadier General Sule Kazaure. Where is Kazaure in Nigeria? So learn to understand that oneness makes it work, and not ethicsism. Oga Sule can as well say, he wont patronize Aba made.
Why don't u just let us reason together as a nation. And if its not going to work, then lets antcipate separation in peace.
Just my opinion thou.

2 Likes

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by MosD: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nigeria is full of bunch of unserious people, so govt has been importing NYSC kit!
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Zirah:
Nonsense. Someone had better tell this Biafran tout that they aren't part of Nigeria, hence cannot produce Nysc uniforms. He should stop speaking from both sides of his mouth. One minute agitating "biaffraud". Next minute begging for contract. Madness
I don't blame you.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by OYAY(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is proactiveness we are talking about,if this governor continues with this effort he will surely takes his state to higher level.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Check This Out>>>

Photos of Lady Beheaded and dumped in a Bush in Imo (18++)

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/03/nude-body-beheaded-woman-found-imo-photos/
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Long live Abia state..God's own state
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
vivavik:
I didn't mention that cos they've had economic growth a long time coming. If only u know what Aba does. Thanks tho

I read and hear about them always but never visited... I pray I get that opportunity soonest... Closest I got was Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by burkingx(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
lovingyouhun:
Why person no wear am make we dey sure or even get small hope say e fit good?
.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by psucc(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
raphealolami:
Who has been producing it?
Trust Nigeria, those kits are major import items.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by SuperSuave(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
charliboy654:

Am not against this, but I don't think NYSC uniform is something we import b4.
of cos not. More reason I'm pissed that morfuckker thinks the aba made is inferior
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by futurism: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
raphealolami:
The man wan collect food from someone oooo. This is not cool.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
futurism:
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
futurism:
gringringringrin
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by betterABIAstate: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
My own is that, if the IGR figure for 2018 doesn't put abia state in top 3 then something is wrong.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
I see nothing wrong with it, i rather buy stuff from my flat heads brethren in Aba than from chinko dudes

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by vivavik(f): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

I read and hear about them always but never visited... I pray I get that opportunity soonest... Closest I got was Umuahia
umuahia is just a dormant place when it comes to biz. U need to go to Aba, u'll be amazed. If only we can put all efforts to make it our Nigerian-China in productive capacity.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Allwility: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
If the Abians can give us better service kits at a competitive price, then I feel we should outsource the production to them. NYSC's garment factories at Minna and Anambra are known for producing substandard kits.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by math2000: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
the NYSC can not buy from abia state, expect they collect money from your state.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by shamecurls(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

I must commend you for trying to be at par with your Masters who re your life line. Though I find it derogatory, insulting and inhuman to imagine my high esteemed region being at par or in competition with a decapitated and dilapitated cluster called a region.

But I believe in dreams and that's why I must commend you for dreaming big!
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Menace2Society(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
No NYSC deal for IPOB please undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Papertrail11(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
see this yuseless man u think Hausa cum cabals will let u share frm their nysc loot

abi u no dey benefit frm ur loot frm abia
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Guyman02: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
raphealolami:

Imported from abroad
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by snipesdam(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
nengibo:
The same Governor that didn't visit the Nysc camp during d orientation of batch b str2 2016,

Afonja Who Visit epp?
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by SlayerSupreme: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
[s]
iswallker:
is aba the name of a company..?

is the one in use now imported..?

where was the coy called aba when tenders were being announced for the supply of NYSC equipment..?

or dont tell me that the military boys in charge of the nysc gave it to their cronies as usual... undecided

finally, the boys in aba should learn to register coy names and operate like any other business enterprise...not just sending governor to solicit contract on your behalf..
[/s]
It doesn't get this dumb around here tho'
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by nengibo: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
snipesdam:

Afonja Who Visit epp?
Bigot, who u epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.