Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) (59981 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by ibnidris(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
EASTERN NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN:

ABIA---SO GOOD IN PRODUCTION OF WEARS

IMO----SO GOOD IN EDUCATION

EBONYI--SO GOOD IN AGRICULTURE AND SOLID MINERALS

You forgot to mention ipob...

ANAMBRA--SO GOOD IN INDUSTRIALIZATION AND COMMERCE

ENUGU-----OUR COLLECTIVE HEADQUARTERS

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

CLICK 'LIKE' IF YOU ARE A PROUD IGBO SON/DAUGHTER

AFONJAS AND THEIR FULANI MASTERS CAN CLICK SHARE grin grin
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
I HOPE ITS WORK OUT COS TO ME IF THEY LIKE MAKE THEM SEND AM TO ABROAD MASS PRODUCTION WORK ALWAYS GET PLENTY ERROR
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by ibnidris(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

You forgot to mention ipob..

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Olabestonic001(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
iswallker:
is aba the name of a company..?

is the one in use now imported..?

where was the coy called aba when tenders were being announced for the supply of NYSC equipment..?

or dont tell me that the military boys in charge of the nysc gave it to their cronies as usual... undecided

finally, the boys in aba should learn to register coy names and operate like any other business enterprise...not just sending governor to solicit contract on your behalf..

If you know how public contracts of NYSC magnitude are being won in Nigeria, you'd hate this country with a passion.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by snipesdam(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
nengibo:

Bigot, who u epp?

otele!
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
burkingx:
.... grin grin grin
shey the buyers to be dey related to you ni? You problem is bigger than you, did you put your money in MMM? You're sure a victim, doh dear. Try not to commit suicide OK, if you are venting the anger on me I will take it as a good citizen of Nigeria, but please LIVE that way you get to see light some day. Wish you a lovely evening frustrated fella grin cheesy grin
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by tammie24: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

stup!dity is when you still have to go back to those afonjas and beg for opportunities
Or even have to market your fake products in their land to make it in life cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
nnamdi1998:
I hate the man.How i wish it was Alex Oti that won 2015 election

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by KAYD007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
That should only happened if the NYSC uniform is imported! but since it is already being manufactured in Nigeria and the contract to produce them having being contracted to qualified Nigerians, should it then be redrawn and given to Aba tailors? Is that what the Governor is suggesting? undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
nnamdi1998:
I hate the man.How i wish it was Alex Oti that won 2015 election

2yrs later d outcome of d election still dey pain u

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
raphealolami:
Who has been producing it?
prisoners
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
SuperSuave:

Are you fuccking crazy?? You should deal with that inferiority complex you battling with you know? It's your type that'd rather import inferior products from Cotonou than buy the locally made one that would last longer. Later you'll say increase in dollar price is because of buhari
check up what I wrote for burkingx same goes for you. Please do not kill yourself, nobody sent you to join MMM don't go and commit suicide ooooooo, and please LIVE for another day OK, there is always hope for tomorrow. A lovely evening to you Ape grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
vivavik:
umuahia is just a dormant place when it comes to biz. U need to go to Aba, u'll be amazed. If only we can put all efforts to make it our Nigerian-China in productive capacity.

I already know enough about their ingenuity...just haven't been there...Have some relatives there too... I bu nwa Aba?
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
burkingx:
.... grin grin grin
shey the buyers to be dey related to you ni? You problem is bigger than you, did you put your money in MMM? You're sure a victim, doh dear. Try not to commit suicide OK, if you are venting the anger on me I will take it as a good citizen of Nigeria, but please LIVE that way you get to see light some day. Wish you a lovely evening frustrated fella grin cheesy grin. Same goes to you supersave

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Dawson68(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
ABA good
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by azimibraun: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
raphealolami:
That's th question.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by stainlessnature: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
raphealolami:
babaginda's wife solely manages the contract
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by luchee(f): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
God bless this man for his efforts in making Abia great. Even if they don't yield results,atleast he is trying. Unlike that Nwa Ibeku in senate.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Luvdk(f): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Honestly Igbos can save Africa
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by guychidile: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
the right direction.,that was exactly,how china started and now,they have the strongest economy.,in the whole world.
Ikpeazu go on jare..!
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by guychidile: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
the right direction.,that was exactly,how china started and now,they have the strongest economy.,in the whole world.
Ikpeazu go on jare..! we support you.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Luvdk(f): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

That's y I luv my Igbo guys
They're so creative
It givs me joy to hv them around me.
They're also very good on bed wink
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Great move by the governor
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
This Abia governor sabi hustle for sure. Good efforts
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Emycord: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
No they prefere we produce drug merchants to malaysia
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by swit4real: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
NTSC uniform is already made in Nigeria, whether it is made in ABA, Kano or Calaba it all made in Nigeria. u see no reason you are canvassing for made in ABA NySC uniform. Try other products, may be clothings , bags , laptop and IT equipments
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
That's y I luv my Igbo guys
They're so creative
It givs me joy to hv them around me.
They're also very good on bed wink
The Igbo trader will go for a child dedication. He will sort out pregnant women there and tell them, 'Nne, I can supply malt when it is your time to do this kain party. In fact my wife can cook better than this'. When he goes to a club, he will hustle to supply Champagne and when he can't import, he will make something that looks like Champagne for you. I love my people.

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

I never knew Igbos are more on this forum. Hmmmmmm
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Luvdk(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
kITATITA:

The Igbo trader will go for a child dedication. He will sort out pregnant women there and tell them, 'Nne, I can supply malt when it is your time to do this kain party. In fact my wife can cook better than this'. When he goes to a club, he will hustle to supply Champagne and when he can't import, he will make something that looks like Champagne for you. I love my people.
No wonder there're so much on them cry
What a great tribe :*
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

I tot dey wanted Biafra. why pander their products to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Luvdk(f): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Without igbos Nigeria will collapse widyn ours
We can feel it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.