Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) (59978 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Annie939(f): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
good idea
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Klington: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
This man is actually fighting 4 something, who knows, he might have genuine intentions.... And the last time I heard about this good for nothing nysc kaki, i heard it cost well about #250,000 to produce just one of it. Ikpazu has a strong case here
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
iswallker:
is aba the name of a company..?

is the one in use now imported..?

where was the coy called aba when tenders were being announced for the supply of NYSC equipment..?

or dont tell me that the military boys in charge of the nysc gave it to their cronies as usual... undecided

finally, the boys in aba should learn to register coy names and operate like any other business enterprise...not just sending governor to solicit contract on your behalf..
The governor is only attracting opportunities and of course you know that such contracts will not be awarded to people without face and name .
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Jermat20(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
This man has moved Abia State to the next level
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by clickwtB(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pchidexy:
May God punish you, your father, your prostitute mother and all your generation!
BACK TO SENDER!!!!EIYYA E PAIN AM grin cheesy
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by OreMI22: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
The question isn't if Nigerian tailors can do a good job of producing the uniforms in Aba.

It is purely an issue of why should FG give any business to Igbo tailors?

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Haryobame: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
EASTERN NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN:

ABIA---SO GOOD IN PRODUCTION OF WEARS

IMO----SO GOOD IN EDUCATION

EBONYI--SO GOOD IN AGRICULTURE AND SOLID MINERALS
One Nigeria, Mr Ogbeni

ANAMBRA--SO GOOD IN INDUSTRIALIZATION AND COMMERCE

ENUGU-----OUR COLLECTIVE HEADQUARTERS

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

CLICK 'LIKE' IF YOU ARE A PROUD IGBO SON/DAUGHTER

AFONJAS AND THEIR FULANI MASTERS CAN CLICK SHARE grin grin
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmmm nice hope its going to turn out well in the long run if that's what we are going to wear at Camp. Else its gonna be funny grin
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by adigz3: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Great and clever move sir...really repping your people well. specimen of a good leader
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
later my governor (imo state) will be comparing himself with abia governor...
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by vivavik(f): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

I already know enough about their ingenuity...just haven't been there...Have some relatives there too... I bu nwa Aba?
OK o
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by ephi123(f): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
OreMI22:
The question isn't if Nigerian tailors can do a good job of producing the uniforms in Aba.

It is purely an issue of why should FG give any business to Igbo tailors?

What manner of question is this? Are the Igbos not Nigerians
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Kingspin(m): 4:10am On Mar 02, 2017
The governor know this state more than Federal Republic of Nigeria. Fashion world give it to aba.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:25am On Mar 02, 2017
vivavik:
OK o
Are you nwa Aba?
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by brilly63(f): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2017
I love Aba
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by orunto27: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Why emphasis on Aba? Give me Naira at low interest and I shall produce Military and all Security Uniforms cheaper, with better quality than the imported ones in my Village in Ondo State.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by vivavik(f): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Are you nwa Aba?
mbok Noooo
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
vivavik:
mbok Noooo
Hahahahaha...Efik lady?
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by cheruv: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
EASTERN NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN:

ABIA---SO GOOD IN PRODUCTION OF WEARS

IMO----SO GOOD IN EDUCATION

EBONYI--SO GOOD IN AGRICULTURE AND SOLID MINERALS

ANAMBRA--SO GOOD IN INDUSTRIALIZATION AND COMMERCE

ENUGU-----OUR COLLECTIVE HEADQUARTERS

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

CLICK 'LIKE' IF YOU ARE A PROUD IGBO SON/DAUGHTER

AFONJAS AND THEIR FULANI MASTERS CAN CLICK SHARE grin grin
What about Anioma

Don't forget that during the war of independence most of Biafra's officer class came from Anioma
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by SuperSuave(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
lovingyouhun:
[s]Brainless non well trained carton, your parents aren't complaining about your suicide mission way of addressing them because they are tired. You dare allow you stupidity to show its ugly self on Nairaland? Even if MMM has frustrated it is no-ones fault. Let your ignoramus self use up the remaining fluid in your skull Now, at least there should be something to show you were suppose to have a brain there even if RAT has eaten it up OK. So that next time you see a comment you don't like you try as much as possible to raise a point for discussion instead of throwing insults. Abi devil shit for your empty skull? You no well. Stupid Child of a lovely parents. Expired fella[/s]

Why you stuttering motherfurcker?? Looks like you're stuck on the same old mmm shíit. Is your brain that empty? My bad, it's obvious already. You reek of stupidity and foolishness right from your first post till the last!
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
SuperSuave:

Why you stuttering motherfurcker?? Looks like you're stuck on the same old mmm shíit. Is your brain that empty? My bad, it's obvious already. You reek of stupidity and foolishness right from your first post till the last!
Burn buhahahahahahaha took you long enough, your tears must have ran for too long before you found some meaningless words grin cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
SuperSuave:

Burn!!! buhahahahahahaha, took you long enough, your tears must have ran for too long before you found some meaningless words grin cheesy wink wink wink abi your go spend your water melon capital? Or the thing no yield well again. Pele oooooooooo
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by vivavik(f): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Hahahahaha...Efik lady?
Nope
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by DrinkWater10: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2017
betterABIAstate:
My own is that, if the IGR figure for 2018 doesn't put abia state in top 3 then something is wrong.
explain more please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.