Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) (59980 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
No wonder there're so much on them cry
What a great tribe :*
Greater than you can imagine :* :* :* wink

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by burkingx(f): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
lovingyouhun:
shey the buyers to be dey related to you ni? You problem is bigger than you, did you put your money in MMM? You're sure a victim, doh dear. Try not to commit suicide OK, if you are venting the anger on me I will take it as a good citizen of Nigeria, but please LIVE that way you get to see light some day. Wish you a lovely evening frustrated fella grin cheesy grin. Same goes to you supersave
.... grin grin grin

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
May be, it will be a better quality. What they are giving corpers are fake fabrics. Shame
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Hakeem3(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Flets:
Whether for personal or political reasons.... I would say Abia State governor have been proactive in sourcing opportunities for his state.

Typically, this is what is obtainable under a true federal system where governors would have to source ways to generate income for their states rather than rely on lazy monthly allocation from Abuja.
tell them oo my brother..
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Luvdk(f): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
kITATITA:

Greater than you can imagine :* :* :* wink
When the Greeks r having problem wt their economy over here
The igbos here are busy buying n exporting cars n other stuff
There's a place called aspropigos in Athens
U gotta see what ds guys r doing there wt cars n other....

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by UncleJJ(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by UncleJJ(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by perez100: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
@luvdk, would u like 2 have me around? Right now in Nigeria, n would be back in 2 weeks time.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nt a bad idea...
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Luvdk(f): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
UncleJJ:

exporting to where gambia or uganda ... grin
Whatever dude wink
Pay more attention to them n I promise ya life will change for the best
Ds is the problem wt South Africans n the rest
They refused to learn from them
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has urged the management of the NYSC to give Aba tailors and shoe makers the chance to produce the complete NYSC uniform from the caps to the boots.

Governor Ikpeazu made this request during his visit to the Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier General Sule Kazaure at the headquarters of the corps in Abuja yesterday.

The Governor who has been on a series of economic diplomatic shuttles with a view to expanding and deepening the business potentials of Aba and Abia State told the DG that the Aba garment and leather industries are fully prepared, ready and able to deliver all the uniforms to be worn by corp members across the country.

As a demonstration of his seriousness, the Governor presented the DG with samples of each of the components of the NYSC uniform made in Aba.

In response, the DG told Dr Ikpeazu that he is completely surprised that such high quality products can be sourced in Aba and at a more competitive price and assured the Governor that his management team will immediately commence negotiations to make this happen.

He also thanked the Governor for the series of support he has rendered to the NYSC in Abia Atate which includes donating a brand new generating set and a brand new female Hostel at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp at Umunna, Bende LGA.

See Pictures below:

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/03/ikpeazu-nysc-dg-let-aba-produce-nysc-uniforms-pics/
I will only agree with this proposal if the uniforms were being imported if it was produced locally why take the jobs and source of lively hood of other fellow countrymen to aba, is it cuz people in aba have 2 heads?
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Luvdk(f): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
perez100:
@luvdk, would u like 2 have me around? Right now in Nigeria, n would be back in 2 weeks time.
Lol
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by fabrista(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
EASTERN NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN:

ABIA---SO GOOD IN PRODUCTION OF WEARS

IMO----SO GOOD IN EDUCATION

EBONYI--SO GOOD IN AGRICULTURE AND SOLID MINERALS

ANAMBRA--SO GOOD IN INDUSTRIALIZATION AND COMMERCE

ENUGU-----OUR COLLECTIVE HEADQUARTERS

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

CLICK 'LIKE' IF YOU ARE A PROUD IGBO SON/DAUGHTER

AFONJAS AND THEIR FULANI MASTERS CAN CLICK SHARE grin grin
Enugu is good in Okpa
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is good,way to go Governor
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Origin(f): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
I tot those uniforms were already made in aba. The cloth that looks and feels like garri sack. Boots that will chafe your legs. I had serious blisters on my endurance trek. Belt be like rope. And this was yearsssss back.

Wonder how the thing be like now.

2 Likes

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Flets:
Whether for personal or political reasons.... I would say Abia State governor have been proactive in sourcing opportunities for his state.

Typically, this is what is obtainable under a true federal system where governors would have to source ways to generate income for their states rather than rely on lazy monthly allocation from Abuja.

You are right, but when Abuja stop stealing from states, States won't be asking for help FROM Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by millhouse: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
while d Fg is seriously busy searching for oil in d northern states.. wanting to make them extra lazy
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by hatchy(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

Chai!

Who do you dis thing eehn?

I suspect that your uncle o,the man "Otumokpko" strong well well.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
burkingx:
.... grin grin grin
which one you come open mouth like ode/Zombie? Sha no die you here. Cheers
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by SuperSuave(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
lovingyouhun:
check up what I wrote for burkingx same goes for you. Please do not kill yourself, nobody sent you to join MMM don't go and commit suicide ooooooo, and please LIVE for another day OK, there is always hope for tomorrow. A lovely evening to you Ape grin cheesy cheesy

You crazy motherfurcker!! You're so vacuous! You mosdef need to shut da fvck up and get your brain checked before your stupidity gets you killed
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by perez100: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
@luvdk, 'lol' is no answer. Just posted now cos of u after 2 yrs. I get 2 link u upon favourable response. Hit it smooth, I wait else I back off.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
SuperSuave:

You crazy motherfurcker!! You're so vacuous! You mosdef need to shut da fvck up and get your brain checked before your stupidity gets you killed
how does it feel grin cheesy grin you think Social media is a place were you just insult people carelessly while hiding under some poo. I pity you seriously, grow some brains OK cause you don't have any. Take some time out tomorrow, walk like 2 streets away from your house and throw insult at anybody you see on the way or don't agree with their opinion, this life of yours that is so difficult for you to take will slip away quickly. If you come back home with both eyes and your stupid mouth intact then you get a free ticket to insult anyone on Nairaland. Zombie grin cheesy grin
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
hope ikpeazu can teach fayose what good and grass Groot governance are

is not about screaming all over the places, fighting a political struggle leaving behind the people he's serving

I'm encourage and hopeful with this man zeal that Nigerian governors are waking up
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by destinysaid(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

oga, stop this, ur gov are the ones U should hv been blaming, now that 1 is working is it not the same afonja and their so called masters that your govs are going to meet ? If we no buy now, some egg heads among u will complain marginalization, now that we are buying you re still insulting.

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Ejanla07: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Flets:

this is whr i respect Willie Obiano. he expose his people to opportunities within the state. also have ANSIPPA an association that help to secure and register companies..

this is very good..
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by lovingyouhun: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
SuperSuave:

Brainless non well trained carton, your parents aren't complaining about your suicide mission way of addressing them because they are tired. You dare allow you stupidity to show its ugly self on Nairaland? Even if MMM has frustrated it is no-ones fault. Let your ignoramus self use up the remaining fluid in your skull Now, at least there should be something to show you were suppose to have a brain there even if RAT has eaten it up OK. So that next time you see a comment you don't like you try as much as possible to raise a point for discussion instead of throwing insults. Abi devil shit for your empty skull? You no well. Stupid Child of a lovely parents. Expired fella

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Shepxy: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
raphealolami:
Who has been producing it?
na who I go ask....??
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by ChopBellefull(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
God bless Gov. Ikpeazu.. in a short time eastern Nigeria will b a reference for manufacturing in Africa.. Proud to come from ALA IBO

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by CellTabRepairs: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
I love this governor for his focus as the chief marketer of Aba products.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by Elbowroom: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
don't give them
Oh. ..

They want Biafra

They want beer_fura

So let them go.. .[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
TexasR:

With your very poor construction of English, cluelessness about when to capitalize alphabets or otherwise,wrong spelling etc, you might want to think twice next time you want to refer to achievers who are zillions of miles ahead of you as useless
u are a lost soul.
Re: Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) by ogmask: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

JUST GIVE IT TO NDI IGBO

What you said here is the truth but, you should have ended it without calling anyone out. It's not a tribe thing but a collective effort. Ikpeazu, for instance , ddnt say he wanted only igbo corper's kits produced in aba. He went to ask for every every.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.