Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters (72490 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by gurunlocker: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
That's a great Investment in some part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Ijaya123: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Eeyah.. The Afonja has no son to be his heir.

Why are you so pained?

It's like the afonjas are your nightmares and your masters.

And nothing you can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by mousco(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sir ..... Can i have one of ur dota hand in marriage
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
casttlebarbz:
me likey
The one at the middle makes my mouth de do like this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Smartbinidude: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
See enough bride prize
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Yksoul(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
I WANT TO SEE NATURAL BEAUTY NOT THE MAKE-UP ATTACHMENT ON FACES.BUT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by AK6464(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
See dowry
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by OYAY(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
But are they pentuplet or what because they look the same in physique. Nice family though!
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by kolexworld(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
advert placement.... lolz
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by jahsharon: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Ibos and their struggle for heir up to the point of bringing bastards home to falsely bear their name. Backwardness.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by demolinka(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg anybody wey get the number of that last one, make e no hesitate to gimme. I wan ask am... something
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by blkmum700: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'

Please don't let me to give you e-slap,just leave her alone and pick someone else.don't spoil my day.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Abalado(f): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
and so
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Tpave(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lies.Males are more difficult to bring up
@Caro lie ner, why you dey lie na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
blkmum700:

Please don't let me to give you e-slap,just leave her alone and pick someone else.don't spoil my day.
You go like quarrel pass fight sha. Inside 3 wey remain you no fit pick one, na my own you wan follow me drag. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Daughters are the best cool
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by macgodon: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
AdonaiRoofing:
Wow.. He really got queens for daughters

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Igbo man no fit give comment de go he must advertise his business join chai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Missmossy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Aww beautiful cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Pele no son to carry name sad
But they all beautiful bet his proud

it doesn't matter..a child is a child..be it a boy or a girl..they are all gifts from God..we should all learn to appreciate it

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by chrisxxx(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Something tells me something is amiss in this picture. How could a man have this set of beautiful daughters and none is married at their ages?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
and some idiots will kill demsevs for male child...smh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by martineverest(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
chrisxxx:
Something tells me something is amiss in this picture. How could a man have this set of beautiful daughters and none is married at their ages?
use ur head....when does snapping pix with ur daddy makes on unmarried?......cant married women snap with their dad?...smh

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by stokfrick: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'
Baaad guy shocked
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by chrisxxx(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
martineverest:
use ur head....when does snapping pix with ur daddy makes on unmarried?......cant married women snap with their dad?...smh
Brother I looked out if I could see wedding ring on their fingers but none.
Meanwhile you can validly make your points without showcasing the background of your upbringing.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Antoeni(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Blessed among women
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by nicelaw(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Who said ladies can not be heir??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by mrlaw93(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mr Macaulay is simply a business man..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who are these ugly creatures with wide eyes? Are they aliens? shocked
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by seangy4konji: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
There is difference between toke makinwa and this beautiful ebony ladies.

Wetin dem deh see for bleaching self. Isiots will say am toning.

Your fada.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
stokfrick:

Baaad guy shocked
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.