Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters (72491 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
slurryeye:

I think I will do great disservice to Nairalanders if I don't give this your comment the trophy below

The only dumb person should be you who didn't notice the absence of a male child..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:
smiley

I don't understand..

Obi did they bite your head off too ...
lol grin
They are such hypocrites lol the same ppl that will beat up a woman that can't have a boy come here they talk lol
Even my aunt yes she has all girls and she loves them to the last blood yet everyday she praying for boy undecided they act like its not nigeria .. they haven't even conquered the act of constant electricity na who born girl b their problem ..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Blacklister failure to deliver use another one smiley
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2017
lereinter:

so this is the kind of thinking and mentality your offsprings will inherit frm u

Lol.. All these Yorubas sef

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
toprealman:
What a horrible person you are!I pity your future husband and BF!
Yes pity yourown life hun
My opinions should not affect your personal life( hope ur bank ac don grow after u quoted me for no reason ) .. but u cursing for what ?? U look dumb . Practice what u preach wasteman smiley
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by slurryeye: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:

The only dumb person should be you who didn't notice the absence of a male child..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Obi did they bite your head off too ...
lol grin
They are such hypocrites lol the same ppl that will beat up a woman that can't have a boy come here they talk lol
Even my aunt yes she has all girls and she loves them to the last blood yet everyday she praying for boy undecided they act like its not nigeria .. they haven't even conquered the act of constant electricity na who born girl b their problem ..

grin

Dont mind them..

The thing wrong with them is that, most of them don't even have a mind of their own.. They're zombies, and since one person tried to be relevant with the first reply.. The rest hunting dogs started attacking and barking like they're starved roaches..

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Mouthgag:

Why are osu-alusi people retârded?

Desperately seeking for relevance..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
nicelaw:

Who said ladies can not be heir??

I dunno sha.. But in Africa, it's difficult..

Don't you agree?

It's easier for males..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
jahsharon:

Ibos and their struggle for heir up to the point of bringing bastards home to falsely bear their name. Backwardness.

Good thing you mentioned ibos..

I'm not Ibo.. I don't care..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

Dont mind them..

The thing wrong with them is that, most of them don't even have a mind of their own.. They're zombies, and since one person tried to be relevant with the first reply.. The rest hunting dogs started attacking and barking like they're starved roaches..

I tire o
Lol alot just follow follow .. yet most of them their parents and for fathers would still flinch abit ., even though its acceptable We are Africans ..
They training to say oh no .. nobody will think that 5 girls u think she wasn't trying most give up and accept after the fourth and fifth doesnt mean they will love a child anyless

Ask them after they quoted you if their life style don improve leave them let them bark

Maybe we should have female president since times don change

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2017
ednut1:
whats special in a name self. Dangote self no get male pikin

Nothing I Pray u only have girls too smiley can see you all hate male children
GOD Will ans your prayers didnt know male kids are now rejected and not sort after ..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Obi i don comot for here men .. money to be made grin catch u later ..
leave this hypocrites all of them na GIRL! Not one will have boy .. nonsense angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

I tire o
Lol alot just follow follow .. yet most of them their parents and for fathers would still flinch abit ., even though its acceptable We are Africans ..
They training to say oh no .. nobody will think that 5 girls u think she wasn't trying most give up and accept after the fourth and fifth doesnt mean they will love a child anyless

Ask them after they quoted you if their life style don improve leave them let them bark

Maybe we should have female president since times don change

grin grin No mind them jare..

Girls are wonderful, they excel at a lot of things, and they should be respected. But they're some things women aren't just meant for..

All the goats that don't understand, but try to push their luck with insults.. I don ignore them finish..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by MarieSucre(f): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2017
koolet:
Omg so lovely i quit my selfish desire for boys... owk
big kudos to the man cos Female child are mostly difficult to bring up because their brain is an like chicken own..

although we all have past experiences covered up by good appearance but i can tell you
All of these girls are beautiful material 50 yards by 80"

Your face is like chicken own.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Burgerlomo: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
So lovely, abeg use this small gift from me for any unwanted Male and Cucumber crew visitors grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:

Typical Yoruba life..

You result to insults at every given situation..

Change!!! You won't go far in life because of this attitude..

Pray to achieve at least 1% of what I have in life
Use1ess flaattyy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

GOD Will ans your prayers didnt know male kids are now rejected and not sort after ..
a child is a child ,anyone God gives me after two trials i go accept am like dat na grin. out mentality has to change for us to make progress in this nation. who name epp self.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2017
ednut1:
a child is a child ,anyone God gives me after two trials i go accept am like dat na grin. out mentality has to change for us to make progress in this nation. who name epp self.
No mind me jare i just wan upset ppl grin
Your right wink
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Mouthgag: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:

Desperately seeking for relevance..
Desperately being very stupld.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by sollybaby(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2017
see their strong faces..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2017
pls make una help me ask d man,weda d products are all sold!
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by AJJ17(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Ijaya123:

An Afonja slave spotted.

Na ur generation be slave..ewu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Blacklister failure to deliver use another one smiley
lol u saw it?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes pity yourown life hun
My opinions should not affect your personal life( hope ur bank ac don grow after u quoted me for no reason ) .. but u cursing for what ?? U look dumb . Practice what u preach wasteman smiley

It's your life that is worth pitying. The man is proud of his kids that's why he's showing them off, you go and start manufacturing your own and I pray you marry a man who doesn't value girls so that in case you have them you and him can keep popping babies out until you have your heart's desire. No one cares about your opinion here except the guy posting in red(your husband to be) .

Go and born your own.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Take a second look at the original picture and tell me if that man is not blessed among women smiley No one hate males, stop reasoning like a kid. The man is proud of his kids, you should be happy with him not being sensitive as if it's wrong of him to show them off, he is blessed. Go and read his post, he appreciates his children that's all.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Take a second look at the original picture and tell me if that man is not blessed among women smiley No one hate males, stop reasoning like a kid. The man is proud of his kids, you should be happy with him not being sensitive as if it's wrong of him to show them off, he is blessed. Go and read his post, he appreciates his children that's all.
Lol who says im not happy for him
Try no to take every single post you see online seriously ... ok bye ..
and p.s ur opinion means nothing to me .. Likewise kid wink
Stop quoting me ! Its not worth it since u so mature ... u keep reaching heshe keep reaching the thirst will soon be quenched . Going up and down quoting ppl to feel relevant cause i dont know why you cant mind your business .
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blacklister:
lol u saw it?
Yea but not sure whats wrong with it
Whats up ..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by nicelaw(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:

I dunno sha.. But in Africa, it's difficult..

Don't you agree?

It's easier for males..
I understand, but it's more about the ethnic group involved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.