Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters (72483 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by afeezzezo: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:
smiley
I don't understand..

Then stay put
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Keepshining(f): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
PapiNigga:
Too many melanin pooping in one pics...

These adorable photos of Mr Macauly and his pretty five daughters are currently trending online and have got lots of guys drooling.

In his words:
"In a world where overt materialism has taken precedence over all, where the desire for money, to be something in the socio-political and economic realm has permanently confined us into the constraints of tug for supremacy and its hegemony. Where all the isms and thesis are breed into our mindsets from infancy we loose track of our role here, that our existence as a being is to pro-create and leave seeds that shall germinate and bloom. The richest man is not that which his pocket is full of money, but that which his offspring blossoms in unity and spirituality!"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/viral-photos-of-father-and-his-five.html?m=1

Beautiful ladies. kudos to their mother i'm very sure the mother of these pretty damsel is an agel. proud to be a woman.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by dexterinc2003: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
cstr55:

And how has that picture invalidated the need for a male child.?
Just curious.
This is the most foolish statement on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yea but not sure whats wrong with it
Whats up ..
will mail u tomorrow. I'm good what sup

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by adecz: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dem be fiveplets?? cool shocked grin
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lovely ladies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by nigeriafarmer: 7:43am On May 27, 2017
wurabecca:
Lord! This is supe cute!!!!!!!!...........

Beautiful creatures!

Pls, anyone reading this...that is related to them should pls PM me, I will like to be friends with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just too natural......

This one sha..she fine gan, I still be leaner!!!!!
she is my pick too hope you are not interest end in her too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.