Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (5542 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush? / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by iamdurent(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

Lol halt the boring old lies...

The truth is that you're just a bingo to me... I like touching yhur tail whenever I'm bored... Then watch yhu bark like the mad dog yhu are... While I sip zobo grin grin

biko ga noro odu. grin itiboribo wey wear slippers go club

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
how far that ur puppy? hungry done kill am abi e later blow leave you?
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
no lie, you sabi cook?
yes na i can cook well.but make we give am credit cos not all guys get dat patience to cook grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by NLbully(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fork on pounded yam

What is this world turning into
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by iamdurent(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

And I was joking with this cheap "Olosho" but didn't know she was damn serious.

I look at you and I laugh..
Imagine olosho giving advice. Lmaoo

Imagine this olosho that wore a bathroom slippers to club giving advice.

I expected you to have pulled down the photo on your profile by now but no, Olosho got no shame, Olosho got nothing to lose.

I work hard everyday to better my life.. Everyday I kinda remind you we are not on the same page.

I may not be where I want to be now, but trust me your Papa no see my back.

Everytime you on my Case.. I bet you wish I was your client.
Thunder fire you with you rotten kitty.
mortal kombat. Finish her

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
LordZero:
savagefinder
e don dey happen for here ooo

But where is the chill
cheesy yeeees!! am here..Suleiman..oya go and open gate
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
NLbully:
Fork on pounded yam

What is this world turning into
Don't mind the yeye boy.

I am sure he doesn't know the complete set of cutlery and obviously can't use one. grin

Fork on pounded yam and chicken. No knife. How the hell does he intend eating with that alone?, stage play. grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
hahahahahah
Jack, you no well o cheesy
Did I tell you I'm single ni undecided
abi...Jack did we tell u we are single? grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
That moment when you're dating yourself online

Why you come wicked like this? Savagefinder should see this.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Joiceee(f): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Watch it kiddo

I've been balling from 16.

In my 27yrs of existence I've kept a clean sheet.
No crime, no game, no bullshit.

My Mom brought me up well.

While you're asleep, I'm awake balling, and praying to my God to be as successful as Dangote.

In case you don't know.
was it necessary?
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
savagefinder:
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Joiceee(f): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You're just a fan. I mean a follower
One day you go masturbate on top my thread
grin
rotf
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by izzou(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I expected you to have pulled down the photo on your profile by now but no, Olosho got no shame, Olosho got nothing to lose.

I work hard everyday to better my life.. Everyday I kinda remind you we are not on the same page.

grin grin grin

Fatality

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

yes na i can cook well.but make we give am credit cos not all guys get dat patience to cook grin
I doubt if na him cook the food

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
So airforce1 too dey vexgrin

No kee the girl abeg grin grin grin

She go sleep early today
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
I doubt if na him cook the food
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by tifany89(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
You deserve more than that baby

You alone forever
Thought u guys broke up? Or r u guys settled n back together? Between HBD pinkjacket, may u live long n prosper n nice food, looks yummy
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

guy...no denying..you kill am inside this one... respect...

we have awarded you a Gold star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

3 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
anty
..no sorry..egbon ...why is question mark growing on ya head?..
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
savagefinder:
anty
..no sorry..egbon ...why is question mark growing on ya head?..
who's your aunty?
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
who's your aunty?
she came in a Benz but she left in a cardi..her money too..Jackie am sorry..

am like who is your aunty?..

eeh! oya dab..

is she a runs girl or is she an olosho?..

I can tell that she really really likes to knack it....

eti mo pe..she the best in strafing..strafing...

eeh..oya DAb..

its a strafing aunty, something.. x2

the way that she moves is something

is some thing!...

oya continue
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder1: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
savagefinder:
guy...no denying..you kill am inside this one... respect...

we have awarded you a Gold star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

bro so far??
I percieve trouble
wats happening in here?? grin
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
savagefinder1:

bro so far?? I percieve trouble wats happening here?? grin
na airforce1 kill person ooh...
hope say you put the beans for fire?
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
savagefinder:
she came in a Benz but she left in a cardi..her money too..Jackie am sorry..

am like who is your aunty?..

eeh! oya dab..

is she a runs girl or is she an olosho?..

I can tell that she really really likes to knack it....

eti mo pe..she the best in strafing..strafing...

eeh..oya DAb..

its a strafing aunty, something.. x2

the way that she moves is something

is some thing!...

oya continue
just one question na e bring this essay? shocked
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by savagefinder1: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
savagefinder:
na airforce1 kill person ooh...

hope say you put the beans for fire?
lol

I put enough for fire

d beans don almost done ooo cheesy
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Jodha(f): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Lol grin grin.. Take a look at this.. Lmao..

This is the tout I wanted to bring out in him grin...
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by cezarman(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

Lol grin grin.. Take a look at this.. Lmao..

This is the tout I wanted to bring out in him grin...

As the tout haf finish you now, sebi you like it abi?

I jus want to beat you anytime I see your moniker.
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Jodha(f): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
cezarman:

Y smiley
As the tout haf finish you now, sebi you like it abi?

I jus want to beat you anytime I see your moniker.

I like it grin

No be today yhu start to attack me for this nairaland.. For reasons best known to yhu.. undecided

Oya nah kwantinue.. We go see.. Who beats who..
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2017
savagefinder:
lol. I speak for myself sha tongue
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2017
iamdurent:
na u dey ur profile pic?Hmmm. Some sperm no dey sleep oo. If u go collect d nnukwu sperm, o ga nye gi afo instanta. No two ways, nwanne m nwanyi, anyi na kpoo ya instantenous impregnation.
Mo to pe Ori e ti n daru pelu awon ibo yanmyanma to ma n fi bami soro? Ma je ki n sepe fun e o undecided
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Mo to pe Ori e ti n daru pelu awon ibo yanmyanma to ma n fi bami soro? Ma je ki n sepe fun e o undecided
Mami
Re: Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
let me translate wat iamd.urent said for u.
Na u dey ur profile pic?hmm some sperm no dey sleep oo.if u go collect the Big sperm,it will give u belle instanta..no two ways,my sister we call it instantenous impregnation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Doing 8rounds With Me He Refuses To Pay Me, 19yrs Girl Beg Man / "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians / Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.